• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Outside Pokemon Center Vs. Jack

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png

Jack happily took the first move & started the battle. Pansage began in the air with multiple Bullet Seeds. Pinsir went after Tentou with Brick Break. Tentou looked frightened at the scene. Both opponents were after him, & that just feels like bullying. "Yaiba, get in front of Tentou & throw Razor Shell at the Bullet Seeds!" Kilik said defensively. Yaiba quickly hopped in front of Tentou & threw both shells, filled with water, at the incoming Bullet Seeds like a boomerang. Of course he was knocked back by Pinsir's Brick Break.

"Your first move! Tentou, Bite!" Tentou took the opportunity to hopscotch over Yaiba & Bite down at Pinsir. A dark type move is normal against a bug Pokemon like Pinsir. Tentou might not be strong yet, but he'll progress.

This reminds Kilik of his multi battle with Kat against Olivia & Kenshin, only instead of just commanding one Pokemon with someone else, he has two to command. That could be a little difficult, but any kind of battle will soon get Kilik to realize his true skills. "Well, the sun's back up." Kilik mentioned looking at the sky, but then focused back on his battle. Tentou can count on Yaiba to assist him.

(Ooc: Herb & Grip are both males, correct?)

Years
(OOC: Yup both male)

Jack Jacobs
Outside Pokemon Center
vs Kilik

Targeting one pokemon was the aim of the game and Jack was going to continue just that. Kilik had his Dewott, Yaiba, protect the shinx, Tentou who even retaliated with a bite attack on Grip. The pinsir was bit and had Tentou hanging off his hand teeth gnawing in on Grip's armored shell, somethign about the attack was more powerful than it should be though(Rivalry in effect) as Grip shouldn't have been affected so badly.

"Brick Break one more time this time on the Dewott" Jack shouted as he watched Grip try and shake off the shinx from his arm. After hearing the order though Grip's hand lit up white and he charged towards Yaiba even though Tentou was still biting on inflicting pain. "And don't hold up either Herb use Seed Bomb" Jack shouted to follow up and watched as Herb put his hands into the air and a green light formed in his hands, becoming a seed. Herb then threw the seed at Yaiba.

Jack watched on still focusing on one pokemon this time though that pokemon was the Dewott and maybe even a little damage could be done on Shinx in the process. Jack had to wait though would his strategy work or would Kilik come up with another effective counter.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Academy Grounds
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie panicked when Charizard did not take to the air. The pseudo dragon was completely tired out, but she hadn't quite accepted this yet. It was only when Charizard failed to so much as try to dodge a crunch aimed at her head that Valorie realized she had made a mistake. Aiming for the head had been a mistake on the flygon's part, as it made the attack significantly easier to dodge. Yet... Charizard hadn't even been able to take advantage of it. The injured pokemon just sort of stared the flygon down right up until the point she realized that Killita's gaping mouth was in fact aimed directly at her face. This seemed to take Charizard by surprise judging by the shocked expression she had moments before impact. Pictured, Charizard's expression Sure, she could've seen a pokemon going for her neck, but her /head/? Her /face/?! Charizard emitted a muffled roar of protest as the Flygon literally engulfed her head and bit down hard. Charizard attempted to stand and grabbed at Killita but immediately stumbled. Within moments Charizard's tail-flame faded to a normal red and decreased in size as the last of her energy to keep fighting left her. From her somewhat humble position Charizard attempted to speak to Killita, though what came out was both muffled and proceeded to slur off into nothingness as she fainted.

...Meanwhile Valorie just sort of flinched from a distance. She also did her best to pretend she hadn't just imagined the two pokemon kissing. Did pokemon even do that sort of thing? She mentally slapped herself on the wrist for asking the question, becoming visibly uncomfortable. Valorie pulled out her next pokeball. Everyone and their slowpokes had called it. It was now clear Charizard was done as done, so she returned her and took a moment to apply a super potion. There... actually wasn't a rule about this, mainly because using a pokemon twice counted as two of one's choices for the battle. Finally, Valorie tossed her pokeball and sent out Dragonite. Dragonite gave Killita a mean look--...in whatever way mean applied to the young pokemon. Her fighting face honestly wasn't remotely intimidating, as it lacked actual malice.

"...Alright Dragonite, combo! Extremespeed and superpower!"

Dragonite's body glowed with a supernatural power and she proceeded to reach down and thrust her arms /directly into the ground/! She then literally lifted a large slab of rock from the ground, upturning a ton of dirt in the process. Dragonite proceeceded to rocket off the ground, chaotically rocketing through the air using her psychic ability to levitate at a slight arc towards Killita. She was literally going to smash that folding chair stone slab chunk over Killita at supersonic speeds!

Arcadia - Vaguely a river
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arcadia grinned as the rock soared out of sight, proud of the display of the pokemon's power. She was however somewhat startled when Zora finally spoke. ...Sheesh. She supposed she couldn't have expected any random kid to get the concept of ballistics enough to understand exactly how incredible what Rhyperior had done actually was. Turning back to the girl she crossed her arms.

"...Well, if that had hit a pokemon? There wouldn't be /anything left/ to fight back---"

Arcadia abruptly turned her gaze toward a source of movement, falling silent. A wild Lillipup had chosen to be at the wrong place at the /wrong/ time. Arcadia abruptly pointed and called out for Rhyperior to use the attack. The large, powerful pokemon lifted it's arm, a grinding sound being heard before another large chunk of rock was fired out. Meanwhile, the lillipup just sort of froze up as it realized it was being attacked. Before it could even react the large chunk of rock slammed into it and just like that the pokemon was literally sent flying, the chunk of rock not even seeming to slow down as it crashed into the poor thing with all the power of a speeding train...or rather... a cannonball. Kicking the dog is for wussies. The lillipup went flying at least a hundred entire meters before it skidded to a stop, and that was only because the ground slowed it down. That being said it was pretty hard to see the damage from where the two stood, but it could be assumed it was pretty bad. The lillipup laid still where it landed, presumably knocked right the heck out.

"This is the kind of power the champions hide from us. Pretty neat, huh?~"

She said this last part casually, as if she weren't going anywhere with it. She didn't want to come on too strong, or she risked sounding insincere.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

George heard Lucia shout a command but couldn't quite here it. Then he saw the Absol raising its scythe to the sky once more and flashed the command to Kane to execute the protect it had been readying. The barrier which surrounded the Growlithe was a brilliant red. The clouds were clearing as the thunder shot forth from the sky. The bolt hit Kane's shield directly and was quickly dissipated into the surrounding earth. George gave a small sigh of relief. Pure dumb luck had come into play there. The Absol had tensed again. It was prepared for Kane's next attack.
George saw Lucia glancing away to the side and followed her gaze. Another battle had broken out over to the side. Perhaps if this battle was wrapped up quickly he could catch the end while his pokemon were healed in the pokecenter.
George waited for protect to fade and clenched his fist tightly. Kane responded by cloaking itself in flame before charging at the Absol. The rain was weak enough now that it evaporated before it reached the flames. Kane continued to charge at the Absol which was looking weaker and weaker. George was unsure whether his flame charge would hit its target or if the Absol would successfully employ another of its…what did she call them again? Defense mechanics. That's right. Only time would tell.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
As soon as Daniel left, Mark devoted plenty of time to himself. He needed to take some time to himself to properly organize his team. He didn't want any interuptions or distractions so he mostly tried to avoid as much people as possible while organizing. In the mean time he returned Len to his Pokeball so he could relax a bit and left Snype on his shoulder. Seeing how Mark had a brand new Pokemon he needed to see how he was going to make it fit with his team. Better yet, Gligar needed to get acquainted with the others after getting captured and all. Mark also needed to find himself a few TM's. Well... he knew that Valorie had a few TM's... that was how he taught Len dig. Although she might be busy so he figured he should buy a few himself.

First thing he needed to do was head to a nearby TM store. It was kind of a tiny store but it had a good choice of TMs. He already owned TM 12 Taunt as well as TM27 Return, but he really wanted a good top of the line TM that could make his team a bit more powerful.

He eyed one TM that had a strange name for a move. Trick Room... he immediately asked an Employee at the counter.

"Excuse me, What the heck is a Trick Room?" Mark asked.

The employee replied. "That move? Its an ability that twists the field of play around. In other words, It makes faster Pokemon move slow and slow pokemon move faster. It's handy for slow pokemon."

Immediately the move sounded intreresting to him. He had a few Slow Pokemon on him so maybe that could work to his advantage... particularly Porygon... he was a bit slow himself but very good at holding his own ground. He placed it in his shoping bag and continued checking for TMs.

He grabbed two more, Reflect and Rest. He already knew what they did and a healing move could always be handy in an emergency. He still had a fair amount of money to spend... he also went to get Substitute, Toxic, and Brick Break. He was pretty settled spending the money he was sent and he used his earnings to buy a variety of TMs that he would hopefully be able to put into very good use. He'd probably come back to look for more if need be. A few TM's were bound to be fairly fast sellers though. He was satisfied for now though.

Now that he was settled looking for TM's he headed straight for the Pokemon Center to relax, get his Pokemon healed, and maybe teach them some new moves.

Eventually when he arrived at the Pokemon Center he noticed a few people gathered about. He didn't really notice anything too interesting at first but what did catch his attention was one of the girls who seemed to own a pokemon that was red and yellow... Must have been some unova pokemon. For some reason the girl who owned it looked so familiar... as if he had seen her back in Celedon or something... they seemed to be starting to battle so he stood there and watched the upcoming battle.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

After a little more bonding time with Siege the Geodude, the newest addition to his pokemon team, Lincoln recalled him to his pokeball and set off, leaving the Academy grounds in the direction of Oak Town. Once there he could take a look around and hopefully use the money his pops had given him to buy a TM move for Siege. It would be the first time he had bought a TM move for one of his pokemon without the advice of his strategically minded father. With so many moves to choose from how would he be able to pick the right one? A single move could alter the entire outcome of a match. Maybe something really strong, a real knockout move...

...but wait. Geodude and its evolutions could already learn quite strong attacks by themselves. He would have to go for something a little more unorthodox, the kind of move you would never expect a Geodude to know! Yeah. That was an awesome plan. Linc grinned to himself as he walked along the road, already pretty sure about what he was going to purchase.

Nika Valentine

With no other options immediately available to her, Nika decided she may as well make further efforts to train her pokemon. After all, she was having such bad luck actually finding the things she wanted today that it would probably be best to set off without a specific goal in mind. Acting counter to what was apparently the universes intentions for you could bring about your own desires with greater expediency.

...She really was having some very odd thoughts today, she mused as she made her way to one of the practice arena's inside the Academy. It reminded her of the time she had spent on the road, travelling from Gym to Gym before making her way to the island. One day she would return to her journey, with all the strength she had gained here... after all, she had only been here a very short time and already she had a new, fully evolved pokemon on her team. At this rate she wouldn't have to spend long on the island before her strength was formidable.

Quietly releasing all four of her pokemon from their pokeballs, Nika surveyed her team. A Joltik, Larvesta, Shelmet and Parasect. Once released they immediately began to chatter amongst themselves about their experiences of the day and the earlier battles... rather, Spider the Joltik and Eve the Larvesta chattered. Sage the Shelmet clamped his shell shut and refused to achknowledge anything around him, while Parasect just stared blankly into space... from what Nika had read they were supposed to do that but it was still worrying.

"Everyone."

With that one word, Spider and Eve instantly turned their attention to Nika. Sage cracked open his shell just an inch, peering out moodily, but it was Parasect that Nika was watching. Very slowly it began to use its jointed legs to turn itself in her direction, though still with that same blank expression in its eyes. That was good, pokemon could become rebellious after evolution... especially when they became plant zombies. But it seemed Parasect was still perfectly happy to listen to her commands.

"I want to address our battle earlier, over the potential ownership of Shinobi the Weedle. We had a chance to add a new member to our team and lost it." Sage's shell started to close again, while Spider and Eve looked crestfallen. "This was not your fault, but mine." She said, largely to placate them. Of course it was partly their fault. "My decisions could have been stronger but, most importantly, I haven't been training you all hard enough. So to begin with, we're going to work on accuracy and evasion. Spider and Eve, I want you to alternate between using Electroweb and String Shot respectively. Sage, Parasect, your task is to dodge as many of these attacks as possible, and if you have to take a hit, to learn to prioritise the non-damaging String Shot as the best one to take. You may begin."

Nika watched as her team carried out her instructions, the arena quickly transforming into a rather sticky mess of electrified and clinging webbing. She pitied whoever had to clean this up, but her team needed work and she wasn't about to worry over the little people.​

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Zora had looked and covered her ears once again as Arcadia saw a Lillipup and ordered her Rhyperior to use Rock Wrecker attack on the Lillipup. Her eyes opened wide when she saw the Lillipup fall about 100 meters backwards. She heard Arcadia say something about this is the power that the Champions have been hiding from us. She sighed and couldn't believe what she had just seen. She looked at the floor and thought about all the power that the other female that was named Arcadia. No tears had fallen from her face but she couldn't look up. The way that the Rock Wrecker just destroyed the Lillipup in a matter of seconds. She then realized what kind of power they were holding back from us.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - Oak Town

"Alright, great!" he exclaimed with a grin. "I've got to get to know a Pokémon I caught a while back, so I'll head off at some point… but we can find somewhere nice and calm and have a chat." Daniel said.

'Sure.' Ruby said as she smiled.

Alexis mouth opened slightly as Hikari showed her the boxes full of emblems. "Whoa! That's pretty amazing… Daniel and I haven't even challenged a gym. I don't think he's going to either… we're going to be travelling the world once we're done here." She said with a bright, proud smile, nodding her head firmly.

'Ruby is going to challange the league once we're done here, she never actually challanged the league.' Hikari says as she looks up at her trainer. 'I wish you good luck on your travelling.' Hikari said to Alexis with a smile. 'Is there a goal your trainer and you want to achieve?' Hikari asks them. They must have a reason for travelling, right?

"Ah… I'm not sure. I don't really know where anything is… maybe somewhere with a good view? Near the sea, or something? Up to you! Lead, and I'll follow." He said with a soft grin to her, one hand resting on the satchel by his side.

'Uhmm... How about the beach? There's a nice view there, i was there with class today.' Ruby suggested. She remembered how she and Kat sparred there, they had alot of fun.

Roxas Jaden Asakura - Pokemon center

Alice put her right index finger in her mouth after Roxas' last question. "Well, um, I..." she said, "I really don't know."

Meanwhile, Jello turned to Roxas' Lucario when he spoke to him. "Well, this was actually...her first battle against a trainer." he said. It seemed like Jello still not trusted Obilivio.

'Her first battle?!' The Lucario said looking at her. 'Geez...' Obilivio rubbed the back of his head while saying that. At that moment an Emolga sat down a few feet away from them.

"Hi! Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt!" He giggled and sat down. "Don't mind me..." The Emolga said.

'It's okay...' Obilivio said and turned back to Jello. 'So Alice never battled before?' He asked him.

'I have an idea how i can train you.' Roxas said to Alice. 'How about i'll show you in an battle later today how to battle? Don't worry, i'll go soft on you, besides, it's only showing how to battle.' Roxas said with a little grin.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Outside Pokemon Center Vs. Jack

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png

Yaiba's shells returned to him after dealing with Bullet Seed. Tentou still has his teeth on Pinsir. That ability sure does come in handy. With the type matchups right now, Kilik was at a disadvantage, unless. Somehow Kilik was thinking up a new strategy.

Pinsir, still bit by Tentou, charged at Yaiba with Brick Break. Herb proceeded to launch a Seed Bomb at Yaiba as well. So Jack's strategy was to go after only one Pokemon. Useful tactic, however...

"Double Team, let's go!" Yaiba ws able to create illusions of himself, dodging Brick Break & Seed Bomb. Tentou was knocked off from Pinsir after he missed with Brick Break. He was in the air & landed roughly on the ground, but shrugged it off. That was a little rough for him. Their were about ten Yaiba's in a line facing Pinsir, Herb & Jack. "Tentou, Leer!" Kilik at the same time snapped his fingers, signaling Yaiba to move to the next command without hesitating for a moment. Tentou stared coldly at Pinsir & Herb, gritting his teeth as five Yaiba's jumped at Pinsir & the other five jumped at Herb. All slashed with their shells an X-Scissor. However, the real Yaiba was one of the five that jumped at Herb.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn shook her head when Jimmy said he didn't need to go to the Pokemon Center, but she wasn't going to make him if he didn't want to, well at the moment she wasn't going to but if he seemed to be in pain she was going to take him to the Pokemon Center whether he liked it or not. She was hoping that the light hadn't done any permanent damage and that his loss of eyesight was similar to what happened if one looked at the sun to long.

"O-Okay" she said biting her lip to keep herself from apologizing for something that wasn't her fault. As he tried to get up and Kaida went to help him Rosalyn gently took his other arm and helped him to his feet. "are you sure you don't need to go to the Pokemon Center?" she asked worried.

Genevieve Molyneux

Genevieve looked down at Sapphire and then back at Maxwell. She could tell he didn't like to see her so worried and tried to make herself smile but couldn't. As they made their way to the Pokemon Center she noticed that a lot of students had decided to go to Oak Town today and battle, and she saw Pokemon she knew and some she didn't but she didn't get excited about it as she usually did. Looking at Maxwell she sighed and said quietly. "my mom's sick, a-apparently has been for awhile, there's nothing they can do"

Sapphire looked up at Slackey and nodded [Hi] she said shrugging before looking worried at her upset trainer and then glaring at Maxwell thinking he had done something to upset her.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak
Oak Town​

Alexis tilted her head a little to the side again, furrowing her brows in thought as she pondered the question of whether her and Daniel had an "Overall goal" or not. In the end, she shrugged her shoulders lightly and smiled warmly.

"We don't really have a reason. To be honest, we don't –need- a reason. We want to… see the world, experience things that only few others have. Daniel actually draws really well, and he loves drawing Pokémon! If you ask him nicely, he might even draw a picture of you~"

She said this, followed by a little giggle while peering a little back at Daniel, before looking ahead again, at Hikari. "What about you and Ruby, though? Why do you want to beat the league? Just to be champions?"

Daniel nodded firmly, smiling warmly. He hadn't really been to the beach yet, but he supposed that there had to be a limit to how many different places you can visit in one day. Before replying however, he sent a half-glance towards Alexis, his smile turning a tad more sheepish, worrying about what she was talking to the other Pokémon about.

"Uh… y-yeah, the beach sounds great! Alexis loves bathing, so she might have a dip, though she did have a bath a little while ago…"

He paused for a while before shaking his head, breaking himself off with a nervous little chuckle.

"Eheh, anyway! I don't know the way there, so… lead the way, I guess! Should we bring anything? Like a drink, or… uhm, anything? Depends what you want, I suppose! And my class went to the swamp. You should be happy you went to the beach instead."

Daniel cringed at the memory of the swamp and a shudder quickly made it's way through his spine as he muttered out softly. "… Almost got eaten, even."

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola & Megan Sandoval
Outside Pokemon Center; Battle #2

The battle hasn't even started, and there's already a spectator watching the teacher and the student battle. Megan and Danielle faced each other, with their battle set a bit farther than Lucia's and Kilik & Jack's.

"Okay, this is a one-on-one battle. I'll let you go first since you're the student." Megan said, explaining the battle. "Shall we commence?"

"You're on, Miss Sandoval!" Danielle shouted. "Guess you're going for your Bayleef, soooo..." She looked at Mienfoo at first, then at Ozzy. Mimi could be stronger than Mienfoo, so she'd probably go for him. But Ozzy needs more training at battling. "I choose....Ozzy!"

Mienfoo made a shocked face when Ozzy was chosen over him. He wanted to battle so badly. He turned to his trainer and squealed. "Mien Mien Mienfoooooo!"

"I'm sorry, Mienfoo, but Ozzy needs the training. You'll get your chance soon." Danielle said, as Ozzy entered the battlefield against Mimi. Mienfoo didn't like how things were going. He turned to Lucia's battle, then to Kilik and Jack's battle. Sighing, he stood next to Danielle and watched the two battle.

"Mimi, are you ready?" Megan told Mimi "This is only a harmless battle. I mean, what can a tiny little Pachirisu do to you?"

Ozzy came up and faced Mimi, and smiled. "Pachi Pachii?" Mimi shrieked and stepped back.
"Pachiiii?" Then it stood on his legs and sparked.

"Ozzy!" Danielle shouted. "Use quick attack!"

Ozzy's force of speed increased and whooshed towards Mimi. She took a light hit, due to the lightweight he has. Mimi shook her head and awaited her first move.

"Energy Ball, Mimi." Megan commanded.

"Uh....oh." Danielle murmured at herself. She immediately thought of a way for Ozzy to resist the blow. As Mimi threw a greenish blue ball of energy aiming at Ozzy, she yelled, "Ozzy! Use Endure, now!!!"

"Pachi?" Ozzy looked up and saw the ball aiming right at him. As he was about to use Endure, it quickly hits him, and flies back to Danielle. It was unknown if it was either too late, or he was able to resist. He laid there, trying to get up.

"Ozzy! Are you okay?" Danielle asked. Ozzy jumped up and gets back in position. "Guess the Endure worked!"

"That little Pachirisu resisted one of Mimi's powerful attacks." Megan was a bit shocked. "Mimi, use Magical Leaf!" She then commanded Mimi.

"Use Swift now!" Danielle shouted at Ozzy. Ozzy was feeling a bit weak after that command. But he tried to endure. He jumped up, and swung his tail forward, unleashing a few stars towards Mimi.

Mimi, on the other hand, swung her long neck forward and released sparkling and colorful leaves from her neck, heading towards Ozzy. The leaves were powerful towards the stars, as one star hits Mimi, the several leaves hits Ozzy. He hesitated a ton, and fell to the ground, his endurance faded and fainted during battle.

"What? No! Ozzy!" Danielle yelled. She ran up towards Ozzy, and picked him up from the ground. "Ozzy, are you okay?"

"Pachi Pachiiiiii...." Ozzy spoke, he felt fine, just weak.

"You did very well. Guess you were trained since I caught you." Danielle said, then she took out a PokeBall and returned Ozzy to his ball. "Please rest."

As Megan jumped and cheered for her victory, Mimi started to glow white. "Mimi? Mimi??" Megan stopped cheering and was worried about what Mimi was doing.

"Miss Sandoval! She's evolving!" Danielle came up to Megan and shouted.

Mimi grew to a much taller Pokemon. She no longer has leaves around her neck. Her aroma is a bit spicier than before, She is green skinned, with pink flower petals around her neck, and the leaf on top of her disappeared...instead she has antennaes. Mimi is no longer a Bayleef. She's a Meganium.

"Wow...." Megan looked up. "I guess that's all you need to evolve: to get back in the battlefield."

"Megaaaaa!" Mimi cheered, with a much deeper voice.

"Congrats, Miss Sandoval." Danielle said. "I concede in defeat, and I congratulate your Bayleef evolving into a Meganium!" They both shook hands, as the battle just ended.

"No, Danielle. Thank you. Without your help, Mimi wouldn't be in this stage. We should definitely battle again sometime." Megan smiled, and lets go. She then turns to Mimi. "Shall we go get Avan healed, Mimi?"

"Megaaa!" Mimi cheered.

"I'll stay outside and well, watch my friends battle." I feel bad for not paying attention." Danielle said, as she started to hold Mienfoo's hand, who was right next to her. "Till we meet again, Miss Sandoval."

"See you around!" Megan said goodbye, and headed towards the entrance of the Pokemon Center. Mimi followed, and entered inside.

Danielle sighed and glanced at Mienfoo. "Well that was a quick battle, isn't it?"​

((OOC - separating both characters from now on lol))

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael looked around and saw the Pokemon Center. He decided to go into there so his Pikachu could be healed to perfect health. He wasn't expecting what he heard next. He heard that the Pikachu was badly injured and shouldn't battle until it was better. He nodded slightly and walked around the Pokemon Center with a small frown on his face but he decided to think of the positives. He saw a boy with a Lucario and he was with a girl also. He thought about approaching them and decided that he was going to approach them. He was usually shy and couldn't go up to people but he thought it was time for that to change. He walked towards them and smiled slightly when he was about to speak.

" H-hi im Rafael and I'm new to the school kind of. " Was all Rafael managed to say before looking at his feet and twiddling his thumbs slightly. He looked up and at the Lucario and the female. My Pikachu hopped off my shoulders and looked at the two other people.

Megaman765

Years
Mark watched the two Pokemon trainers battle curiously, still trying to figure out why the girl with the... well he wasn't sure what kind of Pokemon it was but the girl who owned it looked familiar to him for some reason. Since the battle was finished he slowly thought about walking closer. He still couldn't quite get the name on the tip of his tongue... he supposed he could at least talk to her.

"Hey good job battling there. You did pretty well against that Bayleef." Mark said to her. When he got closer he suddenly got a thought in his mind. An old childhood friend of his he knew way before he even got Snype.

"...Danielle?" He asked, praying this was the same person.

Years
Jack Jacobs
Outside Pokemon Center
vs Kilik

Jack watched as both attacks missed and Yaiba began to retaliate with a combo of double team and x-scissors supposedly aimed at both pokemon meanwhile the shinx was casting a leer over the two pokemon. "Grip blow throw and use Vicegrip on the shinx" Jack shouted, there was no way to tell if the original was coming towards Grip but he knew that x-scissor wouldn't effect the bug type greatly so he took the risk. Grip passed right through the illusions and charged straight at Tentou pinsir opened up looking to squeeze on the little electric type.

Jack was glad that Grip was poised to attack Tentou but that meant the real Yaiba was heading straight for Herb who could only watch as the four copies and the original pounced. Herb started firing bullet seeds wildly but this was ineffective and missed the original who slashed down the grass monkey with great effect. "Herb quick recovery use Seed Bomb then Bullet Seed" Herb rose up almost halfheartedly but not out by any account. Herb dropped a bomb infront of the dewott before firing off a barrage of seeds at the water type.

With both pokemon being separate now was Jack's strategy being undone? Jack smirked as he saw that he had both of Kilik pokemon apart and finally had a chance to pull of the next half of his strategy but he had to wait and see first if the attacks had hit.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard
Pokemon Center​

Lucia saw that Kane also knew Protect and smirked, this would a very interesting battle after all! As the Thunder dissipated Lucia frowned, now any fire attacks Kane used would be up to full power now. Still, Samuel would be able to throw out his last Protect and a last offensive before he was taken out. She knew that Samuel would throw his all into his attack so she watched as the Growlithe ran right at the Absol with a Flame Charge and without a hitch Samuel's Protect once again went off and blocked the attack. Lucia wouldn't let this opportunity go to waste. "Samuel, pour all your spirit into your attack mechanic one!" She shouted.

Samuel snarled at the Growlithe as his shield dissipated, "A parting gift from me!" He spat as he formed a black ball in his jaws and shot out the Shadow Ball right at Kane. Roberto stood stoically behind Lucia as he watched Samuel give his last attack, like a proper Bernavard should. When the Absol would be taken down, he would go out with dignity. The Scizor did glance over at a boy who had approached Danielle and he made sure to glance over him as well to look for any kinds of weapons that bulged against his clothes. He looked clean so he turned his eyes back to the battle, but still made sure to keep alert.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2015
John walked through the hallways of the school. He looked up and put a smile on his face. Nobody needed to know that he was thinking about his parents. He was preoccupied with thinking that he didn't notice that he was about to run into that boy until he did. "Woah sorry," he said.

(OOC: In other words, anybody want to role play with me?

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

The shadow ball hit Kane in the side. George grimaced as the little dog pokemon rolled from the force of the attack. Kane had managed to continue the roll and land on his feet in one swift movement. Even George was surprised he had landed after such an attack. He smiled a little at Kane's spirit. He could learn a lot from that little pokemon. He could learn a lot from all three of his pokemon.

George's mind was racing once again. The battle was intense and he was one pokemon down. The Absol seemed to be on the verge of collapse so hopefully the tables would be evened out soon enough. Perhaps now the rain had cleared he could roll out some more powerful fire attacks. Yes that would be his final move. George clicked and Kane began to move once more. He leapt over the Absol. George flashed two fingers as the Growlithe was mid flip. Kane's eyes narrowed as he let loose a flamethrower from directly above his opponent. Steam formed from the evaporating puddles left from the rain obscured the battle from view. George waited for it to clear so he could see what had transpired.

With Kane's view obscured George shouted "Kane! Prepare Four!". From within the smoke Kane tensed in preparation for an attack from the steam. George hoped that the flamethrower had been the end of the brave absol's battle. But it never hurt to be prepared.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Outside Pokemon Center

It was rare for Danielle to accept loss. She never accepts loss. But this was different, because she battled a school administrator, a teacher. So, not accepting loss to a teacher would be too absurd. As she sees Megan and Mimi entering the Pokemon Center, she headed back to where she was before: the bench.

But her walk towards the bench was interrupted with a boy with a yellow jacket. He had a Sableye next to him. Mienfoo became a bit aware of his appearance.

"Hey good job battling there. You did pretty well against that Bayleef." he said. Then coming close, he started to remember, and said her name. "Danielle?"

"Um, thank you. I actually had fun." Danielle smiled. But then her memory started to take her back to her childhood. His appearance looked familiar of a childhood friend of hers. She shook her head, and widened her eyes. Could it be? "..Oh my god, Mark Wilson?"

Danielle was ecstatic to see her childhood friend Mark Wilson around Oak Island. They were great friends since they were kids. One thing's for sure, is that Danielle remembers his Sableye very well. Who knows if the Sableye remembers her. At that point when they were friends, Danielle didn't have any Pokemon back then, except for her uncle's Pokemon. She was 13 when she moved to her previous private school in Celadon. Danielle became happy and hugged him tightly.

"Well, you've changed...a ton! I never realized you were a student here!" She exclaimed, trying to take in the reality that is, her good childhood friend.

"Mienfoooo?" Mienfoo was clueless on what's going on. He has no idea who Danielle was talking to. He's hoping, however, that he'd battle him. Since the battle with Megan he's been itching for a battle. He turned away and looked at Lucia's battle, which seemed like a good battle to watch.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
Mark hugged her back as soon as his suspicion was confirmed. It was indeed an old friend of Mark's. They had been childhood friends way back in his days at Celedon. Of course, she moved but nonetheless, he was happy to see a familiar face in the academy. Thing were certainly looking up. From catching new pokemon, meeting new folks, and now running into her of all people. Snype finally did recognize her pretty well. Len probably would have recognized her since he had belonged to him at the time.

"I see you've sure been busy yourself! I was half expecting you to got to a place like the academy sooner or later. How are you liking the Academy so far? I just got back from buying a few TMs. I'm about to teach some of my Pokemon a few moves after I get them healed up." Mark said.

Snype jumped off of Mark's shoulder and looked at the Mienfoo curiously,walking closer and giving a big smile. He held up a hand to him.

"Snype! Please'd to meetcha." He said, roughly translated of course.

Back