• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 2: today is the day.
Cafeteria.

Nami took a few bites from her pancakes, only to notice a strange after taste and immediately stopped eating. She wasn't picky when it came to food but she didn't trust this taste, maybe the milk for the pancakes was over date? Nami's thoughts drifted off as she thought of Takumi. She only meet him two days ago and already developed a crush on him. The intimate moment of yesterday made her unintentionally smile and create a blush on her cheeks. But the thought of a Vampire liking a plain human bugged her.

Ofcourse Takumi wouldn't feel the same way about her, especially because of what she did to him yesterday. He was so close yet so far away. It saddened her a little just thinking about these things. She didn't even notice that she was eating these weird flavored pancakes again. She just stared straight forward her as the last sad thought made it's way into her mind. What if Takumi had a girlfriend back in the human world…?

Nami got interupted when she suddenly heard someone greeting her and sat down next to her. It was the boy she had been thinking off the last few minutes, Takumi. His next words made her heart beat faster as the blush reappeared on her cheeks.

"Glad I could see you again."

Nami smiled slightly and greeted him back. "H-Hi Takumi." she saw how he placed his plate next to hers. The next few minutes were quiet because she remembered she was in her casual clothes but decided to break the ice. "I'm sorry for that incident yesterday, I didn't mean to drink your blood." She apologized for her deeds. She was a Vampire afterall and had her satisfies, which in this case was blood. Though, drinking his blood wasn't really what she was planning to do.

"I will try to supress my satisfies next time." Nami gently smiled at him.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - Breaking The Ice

Nami took notice of me & said hello. I'm glad this is going well so far. I wonder how the day will progress. ...Am I getting ahead of myself?

The next few minutes were quiet. I wasn't eating during that time. This was awkward... Gotta break the ice, just bring up a topic, just bring up a- & Nami's the first to speak. She apologizes for the blood incident yesterday. That's an unpleasant thought. I guess I can get over it. "Water under the bridge," I reply. I pick up the half-empty blood bag I accidentally ate earlier. "Besides...I got some of it back." I joke & stick my tongue out in a goofy way. Frankly, the taste of blood was gross. I don't know what vampires taste from it, but whatever floats their boats.

I put the blood bag down & resume eating my pancakes. "You can have the rest of the blood if you like," I offer Nami the blood bag & keep eating my pancakes. Is this the only breakfast I'll be eating? At least I packed food in my suitcase from home. That'll last me...a week? Crap. Well, what other food do they have here? Come to think of it, why does the food taste weird?

Sapphire Rose

Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 2: today is the day.
Cafeteria.

Takumi said something like Water under the bridge. which confused her. What does it mean? Does it mean she was forgiven? It must mean that because he kept being nice to her. He said he restored half is his blood and for a second Nami looked weird at him untill he showed her the blood bag that was half full. His goofy smile made her giggle, actually the whole situation did. "haha, humans shouldn't drink blood." Nami said as she kept on giggling cutely and took the blood bag he handed her.

"Humans can't taste the things that make blood like lemonade for us Vampires." Nami explained and took a sip, even the blood tasted weird but since she got it from Takumi she kept on drinking. "Blood also contains iron which we absorb." Nami shoved her plate with pancakes towards Takumi and smiled at him. Then she remembered she was drinking the blood bag Takumi drank from which means… indirect kiss…

Nami's face turned red but she didn't dare to bring that subject on. Actually she wanted to ask him if he had a girlfriend back in the human world. She was curious but afraid of the answer. It's not she'll hit on him if he says no, Vampires and humans can't be together. Nami calmed down and glanced up at Takumi who was eating. "Do you have a girlfriend back in the human world?" She asked him trying to stay calm. Her heart beatd faster as she waited for the answer.

The Commander

The commander made his way towards Solo's room. He saw that the stick he left in his room for Solo to take had been taken according to plan. It would be good to teach him how to use it. Right now he's very weak, like a puppy. With that stick he becomes a little stronger but he needs confidence as well. Ofcourse the commander couldn't use him in his army, not yet since he had a long way to go.

He knocked on Solo's door and came in without bothering to wait for an answer. "We're gonna train again." he spoke with a small evil grin on his face. "And take that stick with you." The Commander turned around and left the room, he was sure Solo knew where he had to go for training. Once he finishes training he might be transferred to "the iron fortress" but for now Solo is still not ready to go there. Only elite members stay there.

The Commander entered the training room and just waited there for his apprentice, hopefully he wouldn't arrive too late.​

Khawill

<3
Years
I looked out the window at campus, thinking about how I would fight. The only things I could do with my ice powers were things me and my sister made up. They were mostly for show though, and I had not practiced them in a while. "What are you thinking about." Elise asked.

We had sat in silence for over twenty minutes, and the sudden comment made me jump. "Just thinking about how I'm going to fight is all." I said.

"Don't you know a bunch of cool ice moves?" She asked, "Like making walls of ice, or spikes?" I laughed, those were ideas my sister came up with. She had the imagination, and best control. I was always physically stronger though.

"My sister could, but she isn't here." I said. "I'm not very creative. I can pretty much make small walls of ice."

"Hm." She said, drawing in a notebook, "Maybe I can help you? I always liked writing fiction, and I think my imagination is good!" I wondered if she could actually make moves for me, then I figured it wouldn't hurt. "I already have one idea!"

"Well what do you have in mind?" I said, "Something easy?"

She shook her head, "No, but it's really cool. You see." She showed a sketch of two rings of ice, with space between them for one person to walk around, much like a hallway. "You see, the ring goes around a target." She pointed to a stick figure in the middle, "Who can't escape. Then you run around the inside." She pointed to another figure, drawn blue between the rings. "And use your strength to force spikes of ice toward the middle."

I studied the drawing. The rings would take a lot of work to make, then to simply make the frame would require preparation. Something that had to be done before the fight if anything. The idea was simple enough though, and was pretty solid if actually created. "So how am I supposed to focus enough to create the rings?"

"In the dirt or sand you can draw a circle with a stick or something." I figured as much, it would be a pre fight preperation. Hardly a fighting style. "Or..."

"Yes?"

"Or, you could use marks. Something like flags or small objects in a circle. Then you can make the invisible connection." She said.

"Should we try it?" I asked, wanting to go outside.

"Right here. We can try right here." She jumped up and started moving all of the chairs aside. There was a large empty space in the middle of the room. She then took a whiteboard marker and drew a circle on the ground. I was impressed at how well she did it, and without even the slightest consent of a teacher. "Okay, make a single ring here. And don't touch the roof!" She drew a small X in the middle then backed up.

"Well here we go I guess." I imagined spikes of ice coming up in the circle. The circle was filled with skewing ice.

"No that's wrong, it needs to be a wall that surrounds!"

I sighed, the ice melted and I refocused. "Here it goes again..." This time I made a wall of ice, though it was cylindrical, it was also solid. Anything in the middle would've been crushed on the ceiling. Elise shook, her head, and I sighed. I was getting tired, and frustrated. "Gah!" I yelled, creating a thick wall behind me, destroying about 7 desks, and causing a rumble hard enough to shatter windows. Lucky for me and Elise, we were not near the windows.

"Hm, maybe we should work on your control?" She said, looking at the mess. "Maybe your sister could help?"

"I don't know if I could get her to come..." I said.

"Then let's meet on the track, maybe trying it on a larger scale would be easier. Also we won't have to draw a circle!" She said thoughtfully. "The possibilities!" She said, clearly forgetting I was a Youkai not a superhuman. Then again, what's the distinction. "I wish I had as much power as you. I could help so many people..." She wanted to help people but didn't have the power to do so, and I had the power to do so, be didn't want to help.

"I'll trade." I said, breathing heavily. "Just give take the powers free..." You deserve them more.

Years

Allister Curtis

Having explained himself (and a bunch of other stuff) to Cheryll and Yorick Allister climbed to his feet and tossed the core of the fruit he had been eating into a nearby open bin.
"Well, thank you for listening to my crazy ramblings. I'll see you guys in class, I figure we'll be meeting there soon before heading out after Oz."

With that Allister left the cafeteria, where he noted several of his classmates were located, and headed down the hall towards his classroom... which was now becoming some sort of war room, the idea was almost comical to Allister for reasons even he couldn't quite understand.
One thing is clear to me in this, Oz is far more powerful than either myself or Gavin. I do not know who he is and I do not know what kind of a mage he is, but if Mr. Higoroshi wants a whole team of us to combat him, and if he knocked out almost all of the school's teachers... albeit in a sneak attack, he probably possesses tremendous strength. He won't be a deva mage like Gavin, an organisation like fairytale wouldn't accept someone who was once a human. That leaves too options... hopefully he is Spiritual like me or even not one of the main categories. As long as he doesn't draw his magic from nature because if he does he'll be far more powerful near the forest.

Allister continued to consider as many eventualities as he could possibly think of, very nearly causing himself a headache, on his walk through the school grounds to his classroom. Arriving at the class he found two classmates who he had yet to identify standing in a large puddle of icy water and sleet and the desks pushed to all corners of the room.
"I don't even want to know" he said, mostly to himself.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Infirmary

Gavin woke up in a somber mood. He didn't forget that his arm was gone, nor did he think it was a dream, but he needed time to cope. He'd never imagined that on his third day of school something of that magnitude would happen, and to him of all people. Gavin looked down to see that his torso, from his top left side to his right, was completely covered in bandages. It was around this time that he figured out where he was, but it was no surprise, really; he did collapse in the hallway after all. Admittedly, he felt better than he thought he would- in terms of pain rather than shock.

He sat up and the nurse immediately turned her attention to him. "Oh, Kion, you're up." Gavin felt a little strange about being called by his first name, not many people did it other than his family. The nurse went into a bin and brought out some clothes. "These are yours, the boys that brought you here dropped them off along with you. I'd ask that you stay down, but if your last incident was any indication, there's little chance of that happening." This made Gavin smile as he started putting on his shirt and his sweatshirt, as well as his glove which was in his pocket. It was awkward putting only arm in the outfits, and looked rather strange to him as well. He had to shimmy and shake before he could actually pull down his shirt and sweatshirt from his head, and putting on the glove was more of a task as well. The nurse handed Gavin some painkillers. "Take these every twelve hours. I've also scheduled a counselors appointment for 9 o'clock in case you need help coping, but feel free to cancel if you're okay on your own."

Gavin pocketed the painkillers and thanked the nurse. Before he left, she handed him a bottle of water and told him to drink a lot of it for the next couple of days. Gavin headed out of the nurse's office and headed into his classroom. Once inside, he took the same seat he always took in the front, disregarding everyone and everything that was going on, and chugged down the water that was given to him by the nurse. Interestingly, the seat that he took was colder than usual. He looked down and around to notice that there was ice. Lots of ice. Gavin was pretty pissed off, he didn't like the cold. "What the hell is this?" Gavin clenched his fist. He started looking around, and he noticed that the room as a whole, the way he put it, "looked like crap". Windows were broken, water and ice were spread about the room, and two youkai were doing something...he was sure that they were the ones who causing all of this mayhem. He flung his sweatshirt off to reveal that the sigil, which now encompassed his entire left arm, was glowing, ready to spit out a firestorm. Gavin had actually never seen what the flames were like at this stage, and frankly, he was a little scared to.

Gavin took a few deep breaths and tried to calm down. "Why are you two doing this crap inside? If you're..." He took another deep breath. "...If you're trying to practice your powers, do it outside or something." He scratched his head. "If you have frustration or aggression you're trying to get out, take it out on Oz, or even me, I'd be glad to help you there...just don't take it out on the building."

Khawill

<3
Years
I was cooled down now, having lost a lot of stress with time. A couple students walked in, and their reactions were pretty similar. Complete shock at the destruction I caused. The difference was that one simply dismissed it, while the other got angry. He tore off the top layer of his clothing showing off his arm. He became heated angry. I looked at him calmly, and listen as he tried to tell me what to do.

I looked at Elise, who cowered behind me. Oh right, human plus monsters. I wondered how scared she would be to see a werewolf. "I plan on taking it out on Oz." I replied, standing between him and Elise, just in case. "And honestly it is none of your buisness where I practice." If I seemed threatening, and he backed down then Elise might be less afraid of him. If things came to blows, well we should see if his markings can prevent a solid punch in the jaw. "If you really plan on fighting him, then you should be training." I clenched my fist, and I wasn't smiling.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ "Solo"
H3zu5eJ.png
999%
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
Fairytale Base

Chapter Four: Part Four
Renegade

Effect: Power Collar
Fairytale Training: Day 2

After setting his bedding in the corner, Solo pulled out the papers he'd found, along with the notebook and pencil he retrieved earlier. He quickly began jotting down everything on the papers into the notebook. He spent over twenty minutes doing this and was halfway through the papers before he heard footsteps. Hurriedly stuffing everything in the bag, he activated the lock and sealed it all away into the bag. The Commandeer entered, telling him to head to a training room and bring the 'stick' with him. He then turned and left.

"Damn, seriously...?" He muttered under his breath, shaking his head. He pulled the bag over his shoulder and headed out. He quickly found the room, reaching into his bag and pulling out the little black stick. "So, uh..." He raised an eyebrow, trying to figure out what the hell the point of it was. "If this is some kind of joke for 'go fetch', someone's getting punched... Hard."

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Classroom

Gavin looked straight into the eyes of Frio. After a few moments, there was silence, and then, Gavin couldn't hold it in anymore. "Pfft." He covered his mouth in an attempt to conceal his laughter. He tried to breathe in and out, but that only led to more laughter. "None of my business? This is our school you're destroying, of course it's my business!" He said between laughs. "That and it's cold in here now. Heck, I might light this place up to make it warm." Then he looked away for a moment and said in a low voice, "Well that might actually cause more damage altogether, plus water and fire damage, which would lead to permanent burns and mold."

Gavin sighed and said, "Anyway, I don't really need to train right now. We'll be fighting him relatively soon, so using any magic or other powers right now would just work to drain us, it's kinda like how studying just before a test can cause you to blank." He scratched his head yet again. "Look, I'm not mad...I'm a little pissed off that its cold in here right now, but I'm just sayin' that this probably isn't the best place to be practicing." Gavin looked past Frio to see Elise cowering in fear, and he raised an eyebrow. He looked down to his arm, where the glow was fading. He was scaring the very ones he sought to protect. He scratched his head again and said, "I'm sorry, I'm not used to all this, yet. I'd personally not let any of us get involved in this, and I'd originally planned to try to take Oz on as best as I could by myself...but now things have gotten complicated. In the past couple of hours I lost my right arm and I've changed...it's hard to control my powers and even my temper...maybe I'll need more help than I can give." He let out a heavier sigh and went to put his sweatshirt back on, "Are you guys okay with all this? I mean, are you okay with the school pitting us students against Fairy Tale?"

Last edited:
Years

Allister Curtis

Not even two minutes after Allister had walked into the wreck of a room Gavin, still with the weird white hair, appeared inside and walked walked straight past Allister to sit in one of the few desks that remained in the appropriate place. His indifference puzzled Allister until he noticed that he was probably in pain, due to the lack of one of his arms. It was about at this point that Gavin finally realised what was going on, ripped of his top layer of clothing - thus displaying the cursed sigil - and began arguing with the other yokai. Allister sighed to himself, he would preferred to not get involved in a petty and trivial argument but he really couldn't afford for his only other magical ally to injure himself any more badly than he already was.

"Okay, that is enough" he looked at Gavin "I'll get to you in a moment, but first I'll talk to our friend over there that seems to be a snowman". Allister was hoping to not cop too much backlash, he was going to be needed against Oz.
"First of all, how arrogant do you have to be to just assume it is okay for you to saturate the classroom. Even if it was your friend's idea, you are the one who knows the effect of your power better and as such you are responsible for what ever damage you have caused. Secondly, I appreciate that you will be fighting Oz with us but I suggest that you don't pick a fight with Gavin first because it will be hard for you to contribute to a massive battle as a puddle." Allister shifted his gaze to Gavin for a moment "you are injured and getting into ridiculous fights is not going to benefit us when we are about to be dealing with a far bigger threat. We should be trying to get along, not anger or terrify each other. If you two let your squabbles get in the way of defeating this Oz guy I will personally hold you both responsible. I think that perhaps you should apologize to each other and to the girl you are scaring the pants off of."

Allister took a breath after his little speech, he was constantly being thrown into positions he was uncomfortable with at this school and he was really becoming irritated with the whole situation.
"Now, back to you Gavin. What the hell did you do to your arm?"

Khawill

<3
Years
I looked at one, then looked at the other. It seemed that now the rather calm one was angry and the angry one before was calm. I ignored any of the scolding, I didn't care too much about what they thought. I saw the fire kid look at Elise though, and I felt irrationally angry. I then realized he was missing an arm. "Do you see that?" Elise said very faintly behind me. I knew she was referring to his arm. "He can't fight alone with that..."

I sighed, realizing they both noticed Elise. I figured I should clear that up first. "Stop looking at my sister!" I said menacingly. "Hot-head was the one scaring her." I turned around and motioned for her to go sit in an upright desk. Something that was rather hard to find. "Look... I was planning on going, but other things have come up." Now that I thought about it, I hadn't seen Solo at all today. I paused, "But I just can't let you go out in that condition..."

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Classroom

"I'm sorry..." Gavin said to Allister. "I told you that I wanted to save everyone...and a guy with a hero complex has to make sacrifices to do that." He let out an empty laugh. He found a seat and looked down. He then looked to Frio and then to Elise. He was fixated on Elise, scared of what might happen to her on the battlefield, and curious as to why she was participating in the battle at all. Despite Frio's commanding him not to look at her, he felt it to be insensitive to just ignore her, it was better that he extol her favor with his attention than to let her continue to think him a monster. "If I don't participate then what I said to Mr. Higura-" He stopped to correct himself. "Mr. Higoroshi yesterday would all just be empty words. I may have lost an arm, but I'm stronger than I ever was before." He raised his left hand and allowed the sleeve of his sweatshirt to fall down and reveal his sigil. "Before today, this thing...it was only on the back of my hand, not it's covering my entire arm. This is what makes me a mage, and the bigger it is, the stronger I become. Heck I almost killed myself amputating my arm because of it."

Gavin looked down again. "Back there when I took off my sweatshirt, it wasn't a means to show strength or dominance, it was to make sure I was in control of my emotions...I fear that either the expansion of my sigil or the loss of my arm...or both...has made controlling myself more difficult, and when that happens, this thing," he raised his arm, "goes haywire, usually with fire magic." Then, Gavin slammed his hand on the desk and stood up. "Don't worry about me, though. I'll be damned (no pun intended) if I'm going to let any of you fight Oz on your own!"

He then turned his attention back to Elise. "...Miss...I'm sorry for scaring you." He thought for a moment. "Actually, I never did catch either of your names. I'm Gavin, Kion Gavin." He walked over to Elise and tried to put out his hand...but nothing happened. Embarrassingly, he had tried to put out his right hand for a handshake, but...he'd forgotten that his arm was gone. He let out a nervous laugh and put out his left hand. "Ehehe...it's a pleasure." He turned to Frio. "You too, it's nice to meetcha'."

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
He got closer to Elise, knowing how scared she was of him, and it infuriated me. "Don't touch her either..." I said trembling. I walked between them, "Don't." I felt a tug on my shirt, and I looked down at Elise.

"I-I'm fine..." She said softly. I don't understand, I thought she wanted me to protect her. I thought. "I mean I have ice powers too, so I can protect myself..." She was struggling to lie like that, but just her saying it should be enough to have them dismiss her as a snow woman. "I'm Elise..." She said, still in a low tone, "I-- We are new to this school. T-twins."

I sighed, we looked nothing alike, and what more what if they asked her to demonstrate her powers."Yea twins." I said, still looking at her, "From the human world."

"A-also Frio didn't make this mess." I was surprised by that statement. Clearly I did it, "It was me... I have no control of my powers..." I didn't react this time, I just turned to the Gavin.

"My name is Frio, and I would appreciate if you did two things." I held up my index finger, "One, don't touch, look, or talk to my sister without my consent. Or if she speaks to you first." That seemed straight forward enough, and I was very direct about it. I added my middle finger in, "Two, judging by your arm and the things on your other arm, I'd assume you are some kind of warlock or something. If you start dabbling in something that can endanger Elise, or the human world." I looked him in the eye, "You'll be missing more than a single arm." I didn't trust this kid, he had less control than me of his powers, and his powers had much more potential than mine.

Elise
Elise sat there silently, she both feared and admired Frio's directness. Elise wasn't scared of him though, he had good intentions. She felt sorry for the boy without his arm, he was trying to get stronger just like Frio, and injured himself. The fire he made captivated her, it was what she really noticed about him. Fire had always been an Internet to her though, at camps she would sometimes reach into the camp fire when nobody was looking. It never burned her, it felt weird actually. It felt natural, it felt nice.

It felt good.

She didn't say anything out loud though, silently agreeing with Frio's demands. She looked at her nails, they looked longer than usual. It is nothing she thought.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll sighed as she looked down at her food. She was so tired she could hear the conversation around her but was to tired to form a response. In fact the young youkai fell asleep sitting up her head looking down so no one could tell. She wasn't sure how long she was asleep but when she woke up Allister was gone, Yorick was still there though. With a small yawn she looked up rubbing her eyes and fixing her glasses. Allister must have gone to class she thought looking at her now cold food. She wasn't hungry anyway. Standing up she smiled softly at Yorick before throwing her food away and grabbing her things heading to the classroom.

Upon entering the room she spotted Allister talking to a white haired boy and made her way over to them. "I-I'll h-help y-you" she said softly. "W-well....I'll...I'll try my best" she added looking at him. "I...k-kinda fell a-asleep before...some b-bullies ripped my h-homework...so I w-was up all night" she stuttered out feeling even shyer in the presence of the other boy.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee

Allister answered Yorick's question, but all he got from it was that there was no real answer to his question. He didn't comprehend any of the last part. Yorick figured that was good enough for now, and listened to Allister finish talking while he finished his meal. Before long, Allister threw away his apple core and left to the classroom, thanking them for listening. Cheryll soon followed, smiling at him before leaving. Yorick finished his meal and went after her, seeing that it was almost the time they were supposed to meet in the classroom.

He entered the room to see that it was in complete disorder. The desks had been moved all over the place, and there was water and bits of ice in the middle of the room. Beside that he saw the boy from yesterday, Frio, in a discussion with the angry boy from the meeting about Oz, an orange-haired girl, and Allister. There were also two girls talking with sensei, one of who was unfamiliar and perhaps new. Yorick came a little closer, standing a few feet away from her, and realized that she had a scent similar to Frio's. On the topic of scents, Yorick was still bothered by the scent of the boy with the markings on his arm, a scent that was similar to Allister's, but different. After some thought, he concluded he was just a different kind of mage, thinking back to what Allister had told him. Before doing anything, he said, "Good morning everybody," continuing is attempt to be polite today. Yorick moved a desk to what he believed was it's correct place and sat in it, waiting for an announcement from the teacher. As he waited, he observed the other students in the room.

Yorick sat in silence until he heard Frio address the girl next to him as his sister, which was strange since they had very little resemblance. Yorick got up and walked closer to her, keeping several feet away as he did with the girl whose scent was similar to Frio's, and smelled to reveal a vastly different scent. That was strange, and he decided he would ask one of them about it later, when they weren't busy talking. Yorick sat back down and took out his dictionary. He often read it for fun, enjoying how many new and unknown words there were in there to expand his vocabulary. He opened it to a random page and began reading, starting with the first word on the page: Kindle.​

Years

Allister Curtis

Things were getting rather weird for Allister as he found himself in the centre of the room, unintentionally part of a dispute (that was being ignored by both Mr. Higoroshi and the students he was talking to in the corner of the room.
What a weird guy...

Allister turned back to listen to the "conversation" between the snowman and Gavin, it seemed as though it was cooling down but it could turn into a colossal mess at any moment. Allister was not a fan of that and nor did he enjoy having to talk to so many people, they were very irritating. Joining the introductory bandwagon Allister added
"Oh, I'm Allister Curtis. Nice to meet the two of you". Allister completely ignored the male siblings warnings, he would not talk as though the girl was some kind of pet and would talk directly to her. She was no less of a person than himself despite the snowman acting as though that was the case... even if he was doing so unintentionally.

As Yorick turned in Allister felt slightly more comfortable since if things got bad someone else would be able to help him keep the two yokai in front of him apart.
"Do you think it's just us to deal with this Oz guy then?"

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Classroom

Gavin looked at with a somber expression. "Don't threaten me. I understand that you don't trust me, you have little reason to, but I said that I would protect Elise, and that's what I'm going to do. Besides, isn't who she comes in contact with and how she chooses to interact with them up to her? I can't say that I'll abide by that first rule, she's her own person, after all." A smile grew on his face. "Having said that, I do admire your forcefulness; few people could wish for a better guardian in that sense."

Gavin took a look at the two. The two didn't look like they were related, and he didn't think that Elise was a Snow Woman, she didn't exhibit any of the aesthetic properties common between them, especially not her hair color, though her personality certainly fit the situation. Regardless, since Allister was near, he decided to play along; Elise clearly wanted to keep hidden whatever it was that she were hiding. That, and he couldn't actually prove anything, so there was no reason to voice his theory. "If it makes you guys feel any better, I'm also from the Hum-" Gavin stopped himself when he heard someone else come in. It was a shy girl who seemed to know Allister, and then soon after that another student entered the room, politely introducing himself and then taking a seat and reading his dictionary. Looking around, Gavin found that the turn up was far more interesting than he'd expected, so much so that he could barely contain himself. He wanted to know about all of them. Even Allister, who, out of all of the people in the room, he'd spent the most time with and still knew little about.

Gavin patted Allister on the back and said, "Well, leader, you've certainly gotten together quite the crew." He turned to Elise and said, "Well, it's best that we get this place back together before Higurashi takes notice. I don't think that we can fix all of this, though..." Gavin got into a thinking stance for for a few moments. He then snapped his fingers once he had an idea. "Well, I've already got an F in his class, and the last thing I care about it grades at this school." Gavin felt a little weird saying this, but when he thought about it, he didn't really care about grades much in the Human Realm anyway. He scratched his head and said, "Anyway, I'll be taking the blame for this. I think it makes enough sense, Higo-chan hates me already, anyway, and the feeling's mutual. You certainly don't deserve this, and I don't particularly care about the repercussions."

Khawill

<3
Years
Elise
Elise looked around at the people. She imagined how strong each of them were, then she imagined what the would do if she were human. No, if they found out she was human. One of the boys took seemed to study her, then go to reading a book. Elise shivered, I bet he knows she thought, He knows and he wants to eat me... She looked around, it seemed like they were all looking at her, despite what Frio said. They all want to eat me... They all know... They will get me when Frio is gone...

She lowered her head more, trying to shrink away. Then the armless boy she thought, He wants to protect me? She couldn't make sense of it. She had to ask Frio, and that was because she became friends with him before she knew he was a Youkai. He was protecting her because she was human. This boy though, he had no reason to want to protect her. He probably wants to get close to me so he can get me off-guard.

Elise really wanted to leave, just for a litte.

Frio
As more people showed up, the more I began to tense up. My threats had very little effect, and now the Gavin was smiling. Why is he smiling I thought, he shouldn't be smiling. Henlooked at the two newer ones, recognizing their faces from yesterday. The boy had helped in some way with Solo yesterday. What did he do... I raked my brain, trying to remember. I gave up though, giving it very little time until I turned my attention to the girl. I remember her... I thought, She had a name that I liked... What was the name... I began getting a headache, too much to remember.

I got a bit angrier, though not at the people. I was getting angry at myself, I couldn't remember people who could've been m friend, and, I couldn't prevent them from trying to investigate Elise. I think I made them more attentive to her. If they scare her too much, she will want to leave. I let out a frustrated yell, then flipped one of the few desks still standing. What is wrong with me... I screamed in my head.

I felt someone poking at my back. "Frio... Are you okay?" Elise said.

I sighed, I kind of just wanted to leave this stupid classroom. "I'm fine." I said in a guilty tone.

"Want to step out?" She asked, still talking really only softly enough for me to hear. I nodded. "We still have to clean up though..."

"I know." She stood up and both of us walked out the door, ignoring everybody. Well i did, she was staying very close to me and avoiding eye contact with them. We walked outside, behind the building. I looked around and saw nobody.

"So what's the matter?" She said, her voice was normal. I could tell that knowing everyone in that room was a Youkai must have given her a near heart attack. I began to wonder if she wanted to be out of the room more than me.

"It's nothing anymore, really." You never get stressed, why it happening now. I thought to myself. "I just got a little stressed. They think I'm treating you like a dog or something..." That didn't bother me much, I didn't care what they thought about me.

"Well, uh..." She said, "What if I tell them to leave me alone? Will that work?" She asked. I nodded, "Ok, let's go back to clean up."

We got inside and instantly she bowed, "I-I'm sorry for Frio." She said, "He is protective of m-me because I'm adopted." I didn't react at first then I nodded. "We lived only with our older sister before we came here, and she was always working." I didn't tell her that I also worked a lot of hours. But that was all she knew about me, so I finished.

"Yes, we came from America and Japan was a new place." I thought for a moment, "We thought it would be better to go to this school though." Most of what I said was the truth, though I didn't have a problem with Japan. I learned Japanese pretty fast.

I couldn't help but think how brave Elise was. It must have been hard for her to speak. She said some final words, "I-I would be grateful if maybe..." She choked up, and almost didn't finish her sentence, "You would do what Frio said?" I sighed, that was such a vague thing to say. I gave two commands, how would they distinguish. "Please?" If anyone got close this time, I would start a fight.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 2: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Teachers dorm

Ryuu's reading moment got interupted when some of his students finally started to gather in the classroom. However, he kept on reading the human history for a little longer... untill he heard something getting crushed in the room. When he looked up from his book it wasn't "something" that had been getting crushed... but lots of somethings. Some chairs and tables were shoved away from the center of the classroom and around 8 tables and 7 chairs were completly crushed. He saw Frio, Elese and Gavin standing in the center of the classroom and once he saw the icy circle near them he just knew that Frio had something to do with this. "FRIOOOOO!!!" Ryuu jumped up from his chair and took a good view of the crushed chairs and tables. He tried to calm down but you could still hear some of his anger in his voice. "Tomorrow... you'll be here at 7 o'clock and you will help me to prepare for class... and after school you will stay here for two more hours." Ryuu said as he tried to pull of a smile, but failed badly.

"And next time you'll try a new move... take it outside please..." Ryuu facepalmed and started to clean up his classroom a little. It's nice that his students were starting to control their powers a little. But they shouldn't take it out on his beloved classroom. He sat down behind his desk again once he thought that almost all the students that were going to attend the battle had entered.

"Well then, I see that most of you are here and I don't expect anymore students too be honest." Ryuu spoke to make the class silent for awhile, atleast untill he was done with his speech. "Oz is a Mage, so I suggest that you all keep distance and dodges his attacks. If there is any Mage here that can make a defense barrier, then please do so for you and your classmates so that they can start to attack Oz." Ryuu stood up and made his way to the front of the class. "You'll only have to keep him busy for 20 minutes, not more." Ryuu glanced at Gavin and Allister, he just knew that one of these two was able to make a barrier. "I promise that I will appear after this time has passed. And if I appear I suggest you immediately close your eyes, don't question, just trust me on this one."

Ryuu's expression became more relaxing after awhile. "The other teachers and I weren't prepared when he attacked last time, which explains the big damage they have gotten but I can gladly say that most of them have recovered from that and that tomorrow we'll be following the normal shedule." Ryuu walked towards the door and stood next to it. "You'll be leaving to the graveyard right now. He's probably by a huge gravestone near a underground chamber that is hopefully still closed. Please stay close to each other." Ryuu had this serious expression. He knew he had to show his powers today in order to protect the school and his students but he had to get a certain item first that was powerful against mages before he joined them on the battlefield.

The Commander

The Commandeer chuckled at Solo comment of getting punched hard if this was a joke of "go fetch". Did Solo seriously thought he could beat the allmighty commandeer? I don't think so, he is still a tempered puppy even if he acts brave. "Even if it was like that, if you punched me I can promise you that you're not going to like this part of the training." The commandeer had this evil grin on his face that often scared of some rookie members, he wondered if Solo would do the same.

"Alright, I assume you haven't found a way yet to open that stick or to release it's powers." The commandeer started the training with a short speech about the stick. "The truth is, that stick can only be unlocked when the owner releases it's power," The commandeer walked over to the somewhat shorter boy and laid his hand on the stick. "For me that's wind." The commandeer released his wind powers that started to surround his hand that was on the stick. The stick started to glow and probably was a little heavier now. "Since I was the one releasing my powers, only I can use this stick at the moment but," The commandeer hovered his hand over the stick and the stick locked itself again. "Now it's your turn, release your telekin power on the stick." The commandeer took a few steps back and watched Solo.

"This stick is somewhat over-powered so it's used by rookie members as a help in certain missions, it can even beat commanders." The commandeer smiled evily once again as he gave away some information about the stick that could be used against him. It was like he saw "that" person in front of him. History was going to repeat itself.​

Khawill

<3
Years
I groaned, "I have stay earlier and later?" I whined. "I mean, if I can't practice in here what's the point." I was really annoyed about losing any training time, especially now that I knew how unstable my abilities were. I dropped it, "Whatever, hey teach, have you seen Solo at all? He was not in his dorm this morning." I figured the teacher may know, "I think I'd rather look for him than to look fight this Oz guy if possible." Maybe they were related though, and I figured if I had to, I would certainly beat this Oz guy up.

"I'm going too..." Elise said softly behind me.

I turned around and whispered to her, "You know you could stay in your dorm room and be safer right."

She whispered back, "But I want to help, there is no way I'm entirely useless." I sighed Humans may be useless in this situation...

"Fine but meet me somewhere private after school, I think people might notice your lack of abilities." I whispered to quietly that she barely heard it, let alone the people in the room. "Just meet me at my dorm room." She nodded.

"Yea, she is going too." I said.

Back