• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

"I don't like seeing you on the ground like this..." he said and Cheryll smiled slightly. It warmed her heart to see she had friends who cared. Gavin just looked at her for a few moments before he snapped his fingers and sparks shot out. What is he doing? she thought as she watched him try it again and again and she noticed his finger was bleeding before to her horror he moderate sized flame was floating above his finger. "At least allow me to light the area for milady as she looks."

Cheryll's eyes went wide as she looked at the flame and her face paled. He didn't do it on purpose...he didn't know...he didn't know she thought over and over trying to calm her breathing and her speeding heartbeat. "T-Thats...okay..." she stumbled out taking a deep breath. "y-you don't have to help me..." she sent him an apologetic look, as best she could through her fear of the flame and ran off in the direction her phone had been thrown.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 2: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

Ryuu was suprised when a girl walked up to him and suddenly started to speak Japanese. She introduced herself and sat down behind a desk near his. Ryuu thought he might as well speak English back. "Konbanwa! Hajimemash!te, watashi no namae wa Higoroshi-sensei desu." Ryuu said with a wide grin spreading over his lips. Not many students knew Japanese here, this was rather funny.

He wondered if this girl was the girl Yuna mentioned earlier that would join the class from today on. So many students were suddenly transferring to this class, what is the headmaster thinking? They probably hadn't done their research good enough when they were deciding which students were going to class 3C. There was only little information about some of the students after all.

(OOC: Sorry, short post this time c:)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Forest

"H-hey, hold on!" Gavin said as Cheryll ran away. "You can't go alone like this, it's dark!" He noticed by this point she was pretty far away, and that he was practically yelling. He didn't know what to do, she seemed almost afraid of him. It made him feel like a monster, and it was the first time that his demonic powers ever made him feel like he was one. Because of that, he was hesitant to go after her. He ended up doing so, however, extinguishing his flame and pursuing her. It was getting dark, so he could barely see her, and he hit trees a few times.

When he finally caught up to her, he said, "Do you know how dangerous it is out here at night? You can't just go off in the dark like that!" He didn't ask her why he ran because he knew that she wouldn't answer. "Gah...I'd rather not, but..." He put his hand out and said, "Illumine!" Promptly afterwards, a ball of light appeared and started to hover around the immediate area. "This is a minor light spell, it'll last for about an hour." Gavin said this as he gritted his teeth. He'd used a non-volatile spell, so the sigil crept further, but just a little. "Please don't run away this time..." he said in a pained voice.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee - Forest

Yorick's smile widened as he heard that there were indeed locations he could cook, and it widened even further upon hearing Allister accept his invitation. "Splendid!" Yorick exclaimed as he dealt with his empty tray. He immediately exited the school building and headed towards the forest. Last time he was there, he had been too preoccupied to notice what sorts of animals inhabited the place, but this time it was his primary objective. "Tonight, we hunt for Elk. Or deer if there are no Elk here."

It wasn't much time until Yorick reached the border of the forest. He noticed a light in the distance and approached it, but before he got there the area returned to its natural darkness, the light having been extinguished. His nose managed to detect the animal boy from the battle with Oz. Perhaps he decided passing the night in the forest would be enjoyable as well. With a shrug, Yorick transformed (deciding there was no harm since Allister had already seen his form) and continued into the forest, loping now to reach the deeper parts while ensuring that he could still smell Allister behind him. After a little bit, he detected some animals. Their scents were familiar, yet different at the same time. Perhaps they were alternate breeds than the ones he was familiar with. Crouching down, Yorick began to sneak towards the one making the loudest noise. Peering from behind a bush, he noticed large, broad antlers; how wonderful! By observing the positioning of the antlers he could predict the position of his prey, and soon they revealed when it moved into the right one. Yorick pounced onto the creature and impaled it with his claws, his jaws clamping onto its throat silencing it forevermore. He stepped back and immediately saw that something was wrong.

For one, the creature seemed to have six legs. It was strange, but a minor difference that was ultimately in his favor as it meant more meat. The next thing was not so easily dismissed. It had a large tail that for whatever reason ended in what appeared to be a hand. Furthermore, it was hairless and it looked like its spine was malformed, resulting in misplaced bulges and dips on its back. Upon further examination, Yorick saw that it had a smaller mouth inside its mouth. Turning to Allister, Yorick said, "Allister, I do not believe that this is an elk or deer." It certainly smelled similar enough to one, but it was most definitely not. After some consideration, he decided to lower his head and take a small bite of it. Much to his surprise, its taste was exactly like that of an elk! With his mouth still full, he exclaimed, "It tastes delicious! You must try it, Allister!" After swallowing, Yorick picked the creature up and slung it over his shoulder. It was very big, and there was no way he could eat it all tonight, even with Allister's help. Turning to him once more, Yorick said, "Can you take me to a place where I could keep this creature preserved until tomorrow? Perhaps a refrigerator?"

Yorick began his journey back to the academy, but the sounds of voices drew his attention. He quickly recognized them as belonging to Gavin and Cheryll, and soon noticed Cheryll run away from him. What luck! Perhaps with their help, they could finish consuming the creature by night's end! Yorick approached their direction and called out, "Cheryll, Gavin, would you like to feast on this beast with Allister and I?"​

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau and Janie Thompson

Cheryll heard Gavin yelling after her and she stumbled a bit over the tree roots in the dark but she didn't fall. But she slowed down the mantra she was chanting in her mind calming her. She knew that Gavin hadn't meant to scare her, and she also figured by running off like that she had made him feel bad. When he caught up to her he scolded her for running off alone in the dark and she looked down, noticing he didn't ask why she had run off. But she was going to tell him why anyway. He then lit the area with a light spell before asking her in a pained tone not to run off again.

Looking worriedly at her friend she opened her mouth to speak when another voice called out to them. It was Yorick and he was with Allister judging by what he was saying and he asked if they wanted to eat the beast that it seemed Yorick had slain.

"no thanks" she said before turning to Gavin and hugging him speaking softly. "I'm sorry I ran off Gavin. It was the fire that scared me. I'm part snake, by genetics I'm terrified of fire, but I know you didn't mean to scare me. It was that thought that helped me calm down" she pulled back from the hug and smiled slightly.

Janie meanwhile frowned as she noticed Cheryll's friends were with her, Hmm, this won't do at all she smirked from her hiding place in the shadows holding the girls phone in her hand having retrieved it before Cheryll could go find it. What to do Janie thought before getting an idea. I'll put it in her room, with any luck they'll get lost out here searching for something that is no longer there pocketing the phone Janie stepped out of the shadows and watched as Cheryll's smile turned into a frown before Janie smirked more, waved and ran off into the darkness leading away from the academy just in case they decided to follow. I know my way out of here. But do they

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister watched in amazement as not only Yorick's form changed but his demeanour also. Even thought it was only for a moment the werewolf went from being his absent minded self to a focused and deadly predator. Shortly after that though he was back to being himself and was confused as to the strange creature.
"We're in the Yokai dimension... everything here is a corruption or combination of something else. When you think about even us yokai are more or less just nightmare versions of humans. This is one ugly animal though..." Allister silently cast a spell to remove any toxins from the animal, a good thing because in the next instant his friend was eating chunks of the raw meat.

Noticing something in the distance Yorick ran off, leaving Allister to sprint behind him unable to keep up. When he finally managed to get to the scene he found Yorick standing there and Cheryll hugging Gavin. Allister raised an eyebrow at Gavin before taking the liberty to point out something
"It's kind of weird how the four of us keep ending up together, really." he then added on, mostly for the purpose of some friendly irritation for Hero-boy "What are you two up to?"

Upon Cheryll turning down Yorick's food Allister said
"Well, it doesn't look to appetising right now but we could get a small fire going - far enough away from you for it to not be overly intimidating - and cook it. I hear Yorick here is a fantastic chef. Actually, just sitting around with some what-ever-the-hell-that-is, sounds like a nice end to a somewhat stressful day if you ask me. But of course, that's up to you guys."

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - Grub Time

Why was Nami giggling? She needs her rest, right? Or do vampires... The nurse comes in & explains that Nami is all healed up & can go outside now. That answers my question. She also mentions that- What?! S-she knows?! My eyes are blank with a frozen expression on my face, my mouth wide open. That's embarressing. I close it immediately when she leaves.

Nami was ready to eat something already, though she was more thirsty than hungry. She was even hoping to drink my blood?! "Let's go go go!" I insisted, pushing her to any place that has grub. I don't want to lose my blood, & I don't want to die from loss of blood! Maybe later... Wait, did I just consider that? What is wrong with me today? I must be really hungry. Better get some food in me before my brain malfunctions.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Forest

When Cheryll embraced Gavin, he felt emotions that were certainly unwarranted given the current situation. When she hugged him he didn't feel warm; instead, he felt guilty. He felt guilty that he was careless enough to forget something he should have been able to recall the moment he thought to use the spell, but he didn't. Had she gone further into the abyss...who knew what could have happened to her. He bit his lip and said, "You give me way too much credit..."

Gavin had more to say, but then Yorick and Allister showed up. Yorick offered them some sort of animal that he'd supposedly recently killed, though Cheryll declined. He heard Allister speak, but he couldn't really process it, he was lost in thought. He simply continued to look at Cheryll, even after she'd released him. It seemed to him that this whole "being useful" thing wasn't working out, and, really, that was his only reason for living. He couldn't even help a girl find her phone. In fact, he almost harmed her in the process of trying to help her, as he often did when he tried to help out. What was he, then, if he could not serve his only purpose?

Last edited:

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly Kaiko

As Chris put his arm around her, Milly felt her entire body freeze up. Her heart raced and her tongue felt thick in her mouth. She couldn't say anything nor move for that matter and as Chris reached over and swept back some of her hair from her face, Milly only froze up more.

She had read these scenes over and over in her books, countlessly flipping back on pages just to read them again, as she got swept up on in the image. Handsome guy, beautiful girl, night scene, it was all so perfect. The guy would usually turn to the girl and say something romantic while the girl would return with her own witty comment.

"I don't think I can do witty." Milly said, not realising she had spoken out loud. Her back had gone ridge with tension now and her heart still raced. The sky had deepened in its colour and as more uncomfortable seconds ticked by, Milly began to panic.

It was only when the small splat sounded that Milly found the strength to talk. Swinging her head round and pulling Chris' arm off her shoulders, she expected what the bird had done before giggling lightly. The tension which had built up in herself quickly melted away as chuckle warmed and slowed her heart. The romantic scene she had pictured wasn't there after all and in some ways that was a big relief. Wit and emotion were not something Milly could really boast over.

"Oh dear." She chuckled lightly, putting her hand over her mouth to hide the grin which had formed. The bird had found the exact arm which Chris had been using to keep her warm and to say the least it wasn't pretty. Hunching her shoulders up in an attempt to stop giggling, she picked up her bag.

"I'm guessing you probably want to go get cleaned up?" Milly asked, this time swallowing down her chuckles and straightening her lips, though a defiant smirk remained. It wasn't out of cruelty, but the scene was funny after all. It was just Milly's luck really.

"It's getting late and I think class is on again tomorrow so I should probably go anyway." She nodded at this then offered the guy sat next to her a small wave before standing. "Thanks for keeping me warm, it helped! And will see ya tomorrow okay? We have a deal remember?" With this a genuine smile warmed her cheeks as she shouldered her bag and nodded.

"And on the bright side," pointing to Chris' arm. "it's meant to be good luck when that happens." She once again grinned, then twisted on the spot and began to walk back in the direction of the girls dorm. Offering a wave over her shoulder as she retreated.

She didn't want to wait as she knew she probably should. It had been a long day, and there had been too many intense moments with guys. Thankfully the bird had recognised this and given her a good laugh, something which she had needed.

After a few minutes of walking under the lit path lights, Milly arrived at her dorm. When she at last walked into her room, she dropped her stuff without a seconds thought and changed, leaving her clothes in a small pile on the floor. Her stuff still hadn't been unpacked but Milly gave no mind to this and climbed into bed. Tomorrow she could start all over again and hopefully guys would just go back to being guys. No tears, No blushing, just dead arms and races. "Back to normality." Milly nodded dreamily, before falling asleep.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Christian Davidson - Track

"Why can't I catch a break?" he thought as Milly waved at him while retreating to her dorm, almost in relief. "Maybe I'm trying too hard?" He gathered up his belongings, looking at the spot on his arm where that bird dropped his "surprise". He wouldn't have been at all surprised if it turned out this happened on purpose. Maybe this was, indeed, a sign. First, the interruption by that boy, then the bird. Maybe he needed to leave her alone...but he still really liked her. He couldn't deny that fact, but it seemed she was.

He stood up and slowly walked back to the dorm, deciding that tomorrow would be a new day with new opportunities. Maybe Milly will finally come around...he shook his head, trying to not get his hopes up. She seemed only interested in being friends, for now. "Seems I'm fated to be alone..." he muttered, finally reaching the door to his dorm.

He changed into his nighttime clothes, tossing his hoodie and towel in the bathroom sink. He grabbed some soap and, though it was crude, he washed the "surprise" off the arm and hung it to dry, along with the towel. He rinsed out his water bottle and left it in the sink to dry. He turned out the lights and slowly sunk into bed, making sure his medallion and ring were set to the side. He still thought about Milly, wishing he had the nerve to tell her how he felt. Before long, he closed his eyes and fell asleep, completely defeated.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Sapphire Rose

Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 2: today is the day.
Infirmary.

Nami noticed that Takumi indeed got scared from her joke. She smiled awkwardly as he started pushing her forward. "I-I said it was a joke, didn't I?" Nami said as she tried to stop him from pushing her. "I promised you that I would try to resist myself from drinking your blood, right?" Nami reminded him of the promise she made on their first day of school. She started to get thirsty for his blood though. She didn't want to bite him again and allowed him to push him towards the cafetaria.

Once they arrived Nami walked towards the lunch lady and ordered two plates of normal human food and a blood bag. She brought them to a table and waited for Takumi as she started to drink the blood already. "Hm... It tastes better than it did in the morning." Nami commented, nothing tasted better than Takumi's blood though. Somehow she couldn't stop wanting to drink his blood, was it really that addictive? In that case, she was not going to allow another Vampire to drink his blood.

Nami felt it was better if Takumi stayed close to her for awhile until he gets used to the Youkai around him. He was far to nervous at the moment and she didn't want him to get into a fight with any of the students here.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

"You give me way too much credit..." Gavin said as she ended the hug and she frowned in response.

"It's kind of weird how the four of us keep ending up together, really." Looking over Cheryll noticed that Allister had joined them. What are you two up to? he continued after her response to Yorick. "Well, it doesn't look to appetizing right now but we could get a small fire going - far enough away from you for it to not be overly intimidating - and cook it. I hear Yorick here is a fantastic chef. Actually, just sitting around with some what-ever-the-hell-that-is, sounds like a nice end to a somewhat stressful day if you ask me. But of course, that's up to you guys."

"I'm gonna stick with no" she said looking at the three boys. "I just want to find my cell phone, it was taken from me and thrown somewhere out here. You can probably guess who threw it"

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister listened to what Cheryll had to see, his anger bubbling up inside of him to the point he actually felt like he was burning from the inside out. With Cheryll's nervousness in mind he struggled to maintain his composure but he truly hated those who treated others as lesser being than themselves.

I have had just enough of this... they have no idea what they went through today, perhaps they'd like to find out what it's like to have an angry mage after you?

Allister yawned loudly, but not loudly enough for it to be obviously fake.
"Actually, I'm really tired... so I'm just going to go to bed. But first..."
Sequenti Luce he cast the spell non-verbally a small sphere of light appearing in his hand. he let it float over to Cheryll
"It will follow you until it runs out of energy, should make it much easier for you to find your phone. Anyway, I'm off but I'll see you guys in the morning"

Allister continued onwards and out of the forest towards the school, his mood worsening with every step.
I'm going to find you, and your cronies... then I'm going to make you all wish you were dead.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

[FONT=&quot]Kakusu - Infirmity[/FONT]
------------------------------------------------------------------

The bed Kakusu was in creaked as he stirred. He sat up in the bed and lightly slapped his back which triggered a sharp pain throughout his body. Kakusu's body felt soar all over and he had just gained realization of where he was at, the infirmary. He looked around as to see how he got there but saw no one around who seemed to have been in the forest.

He to his feet to find out what time it was and saw a nurse who told him it was late and that he would have to spend the remainder of the day in bed, which Kakusu reluctantly agreed to. She also said she had no clue what had happened to him but he had been found by a fellow student.

Walking back to the bed he woke up in, he passed a mirror and saw how terribly injured he was. He had came back looking almost as hurt and the one's who suffered the most in the fight with Oz. He had most of his body patched up and bandaged even in some areas he didn't feel pain in. Another thing he noticed was the dark circles on his eyes that resembled a tattoo as it was embedded in his skin. HE rubbed them to make sure his eyes weren't deceiving him although he knew what he had seen. He never had seen this before on himself but he knew that he had seen it somewhere. One thing was for sure, he had been beaten up twice in one day by someone else
and he couldn't allow for it to happen again today. With that being said, Kakusu plopped into bed and fell asleep before he could make any more thoughts.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Janie Thompson

Janie smirked as she left the girls dorm. She had gone into Cheryll's room and put the cell phone and a note on the younger girls bed and was now going back outside. It's way to easy to mess with her...that's what makes it fun. she thought spotting Eric leaning against a wall waiting for her. "You did what I wanted right?" she asked crossing her arms.

"Of course Janie, pushed her down when she left the bathroom. Though I am wondering why you chose such a crybaby to pick on" Eric said kissing her cheek.

"Because, crybabies are the funnest to mess with. They react so easily to things." Janie smirked more leaning against the wall next to him.

"What about those friends of hers you mentioned?"

"I highly doubt they'll give us any trouble. With any luck they'll get lost with her" Janie laughed. "she thinks I've been mean now. Wait til she sees what I have in store for her"

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister hadn't been walking around for too long when it occurred to him to try near the girls dormitories, after all Janie and probably her groupies would likely be waiting there for their victim to return. Sure enough he had soon spotted the girl and a male companion exiting the building - discussing something or other rather intently.

Well then, two on one and I'm not in good condition. I should probably just make this a quick bit of vengeance... I'm not entirely sure what to do. Getting into a fight won't help me - but I'd love to make them suffer.

As they continued to walk, thankfully at a fairly slow pace, Allister's mind began to consider the many possibilities. Using only a fairly small amount of the power he had available Allister cast a spell similar to one he had used earlier, a vastly weaker one though. The pair would experience a sharp jolt of pain through their bodies which would fade quite quickly.

Unfortunately for Allister his body wasn't as ready for that degree of exertion yet and he began to feel quite dizzy, his head feeling as though a headache might be coming on.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki & Takumi
(Joint post with ShinyDiamond)
Chapter 2: today is the day.
Cafetaria -> Dorm room

Shiny; Nami & I got ourselves some grub finally, some actual-looking food & a blood bag for Nami. I wondering if Nami likes anything else to eat. Not like I'm gonna cook or anything, mind you! We took our seat & as Nami drank her blood bag, she mentions the blood tasted better. "Must be that you got used to the taste," I point out. I'm not a food expert, but hey, I know my stuff.

Pink; "No i'm sure of it, it tastes like it should taste now." Nami said and took another sip. Takumi's blood still tasted better though... "Hey, can I drink your blood?" Nami asked him in a teaseful manner.

Shiny; DId she just asks what I had hoped she wouldn't?! Suddenly I'm terrified, though not as much as usual. Perhaps it's because Nami's asking permission. I don't know. "Er..." I was scratching my chin, humming this out, while eating my food. After gulping it down, I reply, "I...guess I can allow it." I can't believe I actually had to think about this...

Pink; "Haha, I was just kidding..." Nami said as she turned the offer down, but truth to be told... she couldn't resist herself from pressing her fangs in his neck. Nami glanced at Takumi as he seemed a little scared, Nami actually found it a little cute but wanted him to relax a bit. Nami, before she knew it, pressed her lips on Takumi's and kissed him. It didn't take long for her to realize what she was doing, perhaps a few seconds. She immediately pulled back and pressed her fangs in Takumi's neck while panicking. She was madly blushing and about to cry. Why the hell did she do that?!

Shiny; Why was Nami hesitating? Perhaps she always get nervous before she bites into her victim, but- Mmmph! Oh god, did she just- Now she's- "GAAAAAAHHHH!!" OK, maybe she just missed my neck. God that smarts! I hope I can get used to this. Ouch!

Pink; Nami pulled back after drinking a bit of his delicious and sweet blood and looked at him with a slight blush on her face. "S-Sorry~ I read someone that kissing your victim before drinking his blood might sooth the pain a little..." Nami looked a little regretful.

Shiny; Is that possible...? Frankly, it's a little hard to understand. So that kiss wasn't intentional? It felt kind of nice... Gah, what am I saying?! "As long as you enjoyed it." I cover my neck with a napkin & stand up. "It's getting late. Let's catch up tomorrow, Nami-san!" I throw my trash, & my napkin, away & give Nami a smile. "Oh, & one more thing." I turn to Nami once more. "You don't have to fight alone y'know." With that, I leave the cafeteria & head back into my dorm.

In my room, I notice that my roommate wasn't in here. He'll probably come in later. I change into my night clothes & head into bed, thinking about the events that held today. Wait... "Didn't I have an assignment due tomorrow?" Crap.

ShinyDiamond: What Takumi failed to notice was the note left on Kakusu's bed.

Pink; Nami stood up after Takumi left and blushed a little. He wasn't angry about the fact that she kissed him and that made her a little happier. He even said that it was okay as long she enjoyed it… There was one thing that confused her though, did he like her or not? She left the cafeteria and entered the hallways of the schools.

"Hey there, cutie." She heard being said to her as she walked past a group of boys. Nami ignored them but heard them wistle and laugh after she went outside. "Idiots..." She mumbled as she walked over the schoolgrounds in the dark. She noticed some students from her class but didn't feel like starting a conversation with them, the only thing she desired right now was some sleep.

She entered her and Elene's dorm room only to notice that it looked rather empty at the moment. Nami noticed that only her name was on the door now, where was Elene? Nami looked around and noticed that everything that Elene possesed was gone. The laptop, her clothes, everything. "Elene?" Nami looked at the empty bed, the sheets where gone as well... seems like she no longer shared a room together.

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 2: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13 -> Teachers Dorm Room

Ryuu looked at the clock and saw that it was very late already. He stood up and prepared himself to tell the remaining students to leave the classroom. "Guys, it's late already... will you be so kind to leave and get yourselves some rest? Class starts tomorrow again, there will be an announcement in the morning to tell you which classes you'll be having. " Ryuu took his stuff and left the classroom. It was unusual for students to stay inside a classroom for so long, students hate school, right?

Ryuu walked towards the teachers dorms as he noticed Raizo standing there. "You look concerned." He only said. "Some problems with a student..." Ryuu sighed and walked past him. "It's late, you should catch some z's." Ryuu opened the door to his room and closed it silently. The first thing he did was opening his books to find out which parasite had choosen Kakasu as his host but Ryuu was tired and fell asleep on his books.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Satomi Akiyama
bTyv1AR.png
∣ Form:
Nwd7R9U.png
Girl's Bathroom

Chapter One: Part Nine
New School, New Problems

And just like that, the teacher left, instructing the students to head to their dorms.

"B-but..." Satomi groaned. "I don't even know where the girl's dorms are..."

"I'll lead you there if you'd like."

Satomi turned as some boy offered his hand. She blushed slightly but accepted the offer. "Arigatou, err--..." She raised her eyebrows. "Excuse me, what is your name?"

Rick led her through the halls, outside, and toward the building. "Name's Rick, and if you ever need anything, gimme a text or call, alright?"

"A-Arigatou, Rick-san... I will, and thank you so much for your help."

"Don't mention it! I gotta head to my dorm too, before it gets too dark. A couple guys wanted to throw a bit of a party tonight, and I told 'em I'd bring the game system. See ya, um... Wait, what's your name?"

"Akiyama Satomi." Satomi smiled politely. The two exchanged numbers, and Satomi headed into the dorm building. However, once inside, she wasn't sure where to go. She was never assigned a Dorm!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll nodded as Allister yawned and left, though not before he caused a small sphere of light to float by her, saying that it would last til the energy ran out. Looking at Yorick and Gavin Cheryll smiled slightly. "If I don't find my phone soon I'll head back to the dorms. But you don't have to help me. It is getting really late.." she stopped at the sound of a ringing phone, that sounded just like hers.

"That's probably it." she smiled quickly moving that direction though once she was away from Yorick and Gavin the sound stopped, and at the same time the ball of light Allister had conjured went out leaving her in total darkness. "G-Gavin...Y-Yorick!" she called out worriedly though she was scared they wouldn't hear her since she had gone slightly far away from them. Taking a few steps Cheryll called out for her two friends again before she tripped over something and hit her head losing consciousness.

Janie Thompson

Janie pulled out her cell phone as it beeped. Did what you asked. Separated her from her friends, and ended that light spell that one of her friends made to follow her - Ash "That was Ashley, she did what I wanted."

"Ashley, she's that friend of yours that's a witch right?" Eric asked her as they stopped walking. Though before Janie could respond both of them felt a sharp jolt of pain that lasted a minute before starting to fade. "Who did that?"

"Don't bother Eric. It's late, my plan is completed, I'm heading to bed" she smiled kissing the boys cheek. "I'll see you in the morning" Janie turned spotting Allister she glared before walking into the girls dorm and to her room that she shared with Ashley and going to sleep quickly. I'll check in with the boss tomorrow

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee - Forest

Yorick was disappointed that his friends refused to eat with him, but he understood that they had only recently eaten. Allister had gone, suddenly acting tired although he wasn't a moment ago, and Cheryll had left further into the forest to find her "cell phone". He knew what a phone was (not quite how it worked, though), but he didn't know what was different about this phone of the cell variety. The sphere of light faded the farther she went into the forest, leaving only him and Gavin remaining. Yorick was about to offer him half of the creature, but before he could do so he heard a shout.

"G-Gavin...Y-Yorick!" The voice clearly belonged to Cheryll besides having come from the direction she'd gone. Yorick turned to Gavin momentarily before rushing in her direction. Why had she called them? Had she forgotten to tell them something? Did she need help searching after all? Yorick arrived to see Cheryll unconscious on the ground. It seemed the latter was the case since she did need help, though the situation was a little different since it did not seem like she would be able to search at all. He crouched down and lifted his friend's limp body, slinging it over his other arm and holding her in the same manner as he held the beast.

Yorick walked back to where he had been and approached Gavin. "It seems that Cheryll will be unable to continue her search. I will take her to the infirmary. Gavin, thank you for not declining my offer of food, but I believe that it would be best to eat it another time." He continued towards the academy, heading towards the infirmary, but when he arrived at the door he found himself with both hands occupied. He was about to ask for Gavin to help him hold something, but he realized that he hadn't followed, so instead he lowered Cheryll and grabbed her shirt collar with his teeth, placing her back once he had opened the door. It didn't take long to find the infirmary after having been there earlier. He set her next to another boy, the one with the flaming hand from earlier that was still there, and told the nurse that she he had found her unconscious like that in the forest. She didn't seem to have any terrible injuries, so hopefully she would only need rest. Yorick left the infirmary and headed now to the cafeteria.

Yorick went inside and found that it was completely empty except for the food servers. He knew that they had to have some place to store food. "Food servers, can you allow me access to your food storage to store this creature?" One of the women turned around, a baffled look on her face.

"Look, we aren't a public fridge here. We only keep things we're gonna serve later. Even if we were, there's no way we'd keep that thing with a chunk chomped out of it." Yorick frowned at this, then continued on to his dorm room. It seemed that he would have to eat it all now or cut the creature to separate the bitten area. Once he reached his dorm, however, he noticed a second name under his. Luthas, it said. It seemed he had been given a roommate. He stepped inside and saw a slender boy with long black hair that went over one of his eyes and a lollipop in his mouth. Yorick noticed that he smelled similarly to Frio, but he could also feel the scent of lavender.

"Welcome, esteemed roommate," said Luthas. "I shall be your companion in this room from this day on. My name is L-" He stopped when he saw the creature Yorick was carrying. "Excuse me, roommate, but what is that?"

Yorick held up the creature. "I am Yorick Amherst Lee and this is a beast that I have killed in the forest. I intend to cook it tomorrow, but the food servers in the cafeteria did not allow me to store it there so I brought it here to cut. Afterwards, I planned to request its storage one more."

Luthas looked at Yorick, shocked and appalled with his eyes wide. He sighed before hitting his head with his hand then said,"While I question the wisdom of various parts of that story, I shall help you because I am a civilized gentleman. Place the creature inside the closet then step back and close your eyes. On your side, please." Yorick opened the closet as he was told, wondering about what he meant by sides when he saw that there was a plank of wood through the middle of it. One side had various outfits, some uniforms and some shirts and pants with things like gold buttons and gold lining. The other side only had pajamas and the empty hangars on which Yorick stored his uniform, the only other outfit that he had brought to the academy. He stuffed the creature into what he assumed was his side then stepped back and closed his eyes as he was instructed. Soon he heard sounds and felt the temperature drop. "You may open your eyes now. That... monstrosity has been preserved for you." The elk-like animal had been frozen in a large block of ice that had ornate decorative patterns on it for what seemed like no reason. "Now I suggest you take to your bed before it becomes too late, else you risk being late to your class tomorrow."

"Thank you, Luthas." Yorick knocked on the ice and found that it was very solid. Ice... a mage perhaps? He went into the bathroom and took a shower, changing into his pajamas before laying on his bed. Before sleeping, though, he decided to ask Luthas some questions. "Why did I not have a roommate before but do now? Why is it so much colder now than earlier? You said you are civilized, correct? Can you teach me about being civilized?"

His roommate frowned at first, dully answering "Because I just got registered. Because I like the cold." but his expression changed to an interested one at Yorick's last question. "Thank the heavens that you wish to leave your barbaric ways. I can teach you, but you have a lot to learn." Yorick smiled at the idea of being able to learn about being civilized from a civilized person. "But not today. We'll need to start on a day when there is an abundance of time at our disposal, and now is not such a time. Good night, future gentleman." Luthas shut off the lights and Yorick drifted to sleep.​

Last edited:
Back