• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for writers for my ROM hack

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
I've been working on a ROM hack for quite some time now and need some minds that are more creative than mine to work on the story. I've invested a lot into this game and want it to be the best it can be. Ideally I would like to create a "writers room" in the game's discord channel where we can pass around ideas and plot points as I develop the game.

Some things to keep in mind before considering working with me... I have made significant progress on the game, so the region style, main characters, and some plot points are set in stone. I do have an outline for the plot I intended, but it is almost entirely up for a rewrite. I want the game to feel like a real gamefreak pokemon game, so it will NOT follow a story that would seem outlandish compared to FR/LG/R/S/E.

If you are interested, here is the thread for my game, and here is an invite to the discord channel.

Back