• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Flygon Fanclub

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
XD, Drew had a Flygon and it was cool. That was when we saw it, it was also in Pokemon Movie 5 i think

Yeah, I remember that movie! Was that the one about Jirachi and Groudon?
I also remember when we saw Flygon, he was flying away from a Salamence or something. I don't really know if he was using any attacks, though. I don't really remember it that much...XD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
The only trainer in R/S with Flygon is Drake in elite4, isn't he? :S

Silhouette

Years
Might've been a few Trapinches and Vibravas here and there, but I do believe Drake was the only one with a Flygon (in the main storyline, anyway, excluding Battle Tower.)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
What do you think is Flygon's Coolest looking move?
Dragon Claw I think it is? o.o

And the movie was Jirachi: Wishmaker. I don't remember much of the movie either, except that it would be really cool to fly on a Flygon.

And I like the shiny Flygon's coloring. Blue and green is my favorite color combination.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
What? How does a camel's eyelashes work then? xP Or what did you mean?
I mean camel's eyelashes work as an incomplete(because it has some small gaps) protection against dust entering unto it's eyes from desert storms. Flygon's eyeshield completely protects it from dust.

i wont join, suck a dick will ya?

WHO CARES IF YOU WON'T JOIN YA' BIG SISSY! I HATE BAD-MOUTHED PERSONS! DO YA' HEAR ME???!??!?!?!?!?!? <gasps> Anyway someone must report this man of his bad actions.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Ouuh I could use a pair of Flygon eyelashes ^^

And a pair of Flygon wings too... Or a real Flygon. Much better than a Dragonite when parking in towns. Much more agile ^^

Silhouette

Years
Was there even a point to BW's post??

Uhh.. anyways, I think Flygon's ability is cool, Sand Veil I think. Works great with Tyranitars Sandstream.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Perhaps because people think if they want a dragon type on their team, there are other dragons to be preferred rather than Flygon...... (bastards!!) ^^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
SO Garchomp is dragon/ground also?

Ah, Quasar.. Now I remembered where I'd seen you before. Here ^^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I think we've drifted off. But as long as our chatting has to do with Flygon in some way, and nobody objects, free chitchat here is allowed, no? ^^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I think it's fine if we get a new subject. It usually is in clubs, if they would have gone all dried up without that new topic. You've got one up your sleeve, Silhouette? ^^

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Why are you talking about Garchomp in a Flygon FC? XD; I suggest you guys get a new topic that's more relevant to Flygon than any other Pokemon.

You can set a new topic anytime you want, Sparkz just has to know about it if he wants to edit the first post to post it.

Back