• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rijon Trilogy Help (Brown, Prism & Rijon Adv.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I just beat all five of the 'Power Rangers' (*laughs*) but am unsure of where to go now. x: Read all the other posts on this topic and didn't find a solution.

*wanders around aimlessly in the cave*

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2008
eow..

eow to everyone...can u help me?i only have to badges?im on laurel city...i dont know where to go?can u give me a full guide or walkthrough in pokemon prism?plz give me a complete game guide?i'll wait...thx a lot who can help me...

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
the game is not complete yet
and thats where it ends

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2016
Hey I found all five dynamites in Prism and now I need to know what to do with them. Also, how do I get the cyndaquil?

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Hey I found all five dynamites in Prism and now I need to know what to do with them. Also, how do I get the cyndaquil?

Sorry for the delayed responses to both. Anyway, theres two paths on the first map you enter from the Route. Take the path that goes upstairs, and you'll meet a miner who's trapped. Give him the dynamite and light the fuse with a fire Pokemon (Vulpix and Cyndaquil are available), and you'll be free to the next city. Cyndaquil is the reward after beating the master in the Oxalis City Rookie Trainer Hall.

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2016
Okay Thanks. I had allready figured this out it just took me using an escape rope. I believe on of your ladders in the cave is bugged as ever time I would try and go up it I would land back on the same level of the cave.

I dunno if it could be my rom copy or what. But thanks, and I am supporting you majorly on this.

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
Years
Where do you get the Rijon Pass? I only got Larvitar so what do I do?

I got out of the cave with Larvitar. The guy blocking it says "Rijon Pass Required." What do I do? Please Help!

What do I do when they guy in Prism says Rijon Pass Required? I got out of the cave and people are blocking the stairs and the lab. I ran across to the cave and there's the guy. What do I do?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2008
umm... wheres the 7th gym???

one more question for prism...
There is a guy blocking a place saying "hello again! my shoes are untied@ ill tie them by next by next version"
Is this the end of the beta???

Last edited:

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
umm... wheres the 7th gym???

one more question for prism...
There is a guy blocking a place saying "hello again! my shoes are untied@ ill tie them by next by next version"
Is this the end of the beta???

7th Gym's on the route south of Castro Forest

Also yeah that's the end of the beta, BUT theres sidequests and fun things to do after you got there.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2014
I got the second badge and the HM01. Now wht? I got to the place inside the tower but its blocked. what to do?

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
In Prism, how do i change my sprite? I know how to change my colours but not my sprite please help.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
In Prism, how do i change my sprite? I know how to change my colours but not my sprite please help.

It's in Oxalis City, a new house thats very close to the pokemon rater's house. However not all sprites will be available to you, it's based on your sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back