• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Well thats your point of view XD. Plus has anyone got a chao I can do cus I havent done one in a while XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Bree said:
Hi P_V!^_^How have you been?Only 15 more days till your birthday!^______^
Could I get a Ash chao?XD

Ive been great XD, thanks for asking and yes it is close XD. Just a couple of weeks. Plus I have been thinking about making an Ash, Brock and May Chao for a while but Ill satrt the Ash one straight away ^_^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
Years
P_V said:
Ive been great XD, thanks for asking and yes it is close XD. Just a couple of weeks. Plus I have been thinking about making an Ash, Brock and May Chao for a while but Ill satrt the Ash one straight away ^_^.
Yay!^_^Thank you!I can't wait!XD
I'm glad you are doing good.^^I wonder who is going to make your birthday thread first?XD

Stevo-kun

Years
Im confused XD. What sprite did I rate cus I cant remember lol. My brain aint workin properly at the min XD.

Here is the Ash Chao, I hope its ok ^_^;
AshChao.gif

Pokemon_Veteran

Sawyer

���
Years
i think she'll like it... it's pretty good, i couldn't do any better XD all i've done so far is 2 eggs and a simple chao... cause i'm not very good at it XD i do like the bomb egg i made XD

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
LOL, * covers ears so he can protect himself from Bree's screaming* ph33r h3r l0v3 f0r @$h

Stevo-kun

Years
XD. I have some others to present XD.

Presenting the Mario Bros in Chao from lol.
MarioChao.gif
LuigiChao.gif

Tell me what ya think XD. I think they r funny XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Thanks alot u 2 XD ^_^. I just though like Link has been done and Sonic has and I realised that Mario hadnt so I did them XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Back