• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
I hope to see another hack from you, except this time improved. :)

BTW, I didn't mean to sound snotty or elitist if that's what I came off like.

It's ok lol, I didn't really put too much attention into the story of this one.
I did actually start on a new hack before I finished this one, which will have a lot more focus on the story. Also on Fuligin I was kind of afraid to delete or change some of the main script because I didn't have enough experience to understand that I could just completely make my own.

I'm hacking ruby next, and have already completely changed the beginning.

Found it, thanks for the help, now i got all the legendary.

So now i got another question, Pokemon 196 and 197 is Umbreon and Espeon? so how do you get them, as i cant see there is a day/night function in this hack.

Sun stone and moon stone, although now that I think about it, I have no idea where a sun stone is.

Sorry I have some questions. After I defeat leader in Rim city what should I do next ? I also want to evolve gloom into bellossom so where can I find sun stone. Thank you for answer my questions.

Go to Tekor Island next, and sorry I'm not sure where a sun stone would be :/

I'm really enjoying your Hack!

My current Team is
Pidgeot Lv. 39
Swampert Lv. 43
Ampharos Lv. 46
Gardevoir Lv. 43
Charizard lv. 41

Here is a list of Bugs I found (Can't post links yet):
i.imgur.com/hsCId.png
It should be "meditation"

imgur.com/a/ixrMG
When you are on the bike route you can use surf and then go back and walk around. Also most of those rocks in the south aren't solid and you can go trough them (not very far).

That is very strange, I assumed the cycling road had some sort of level script that kept you on your bike. That's also why I didn't bother with the rocks.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2016
Hey, I love this hack and I've been playing it for a while now and I recently got the egg from the old man on Route 31 (I believe it was) and I've been walking around for ages now and it will not hatch, does it just take ages or is a bug?

nah its not a bug, keep at it, it does take forever

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Cycling Road does have a level script that doesn't let you surf. I don't know why it would...

I just looked and I still have all of the level scripts that were originally there, so I have no idea why it doesn't work on mine haha.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2021
Something more: I can't even get the letter from the Girl
i.imgur.com/STX90.png is all I get

Furthermore, right after the final fight at Silph your Brother is again walking towards Lance and the Police Chief (He is called Cheif in the Hack), instead of already standing there.

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2014
I've just beat the elite four, and after the credits it just takes me back to prof oak and basically starts again. I saved on the VBA just after i beat the champion so it goes back to there every time I load the game back up. How do I continue on my save file after the credits?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Something more: I can't even get the letter from the Girl
i.imgur.com/STX90.png is all I get

Furthermore, right after the final fight at Silph your Brother is again walking towards Lance and the Police Chief (He is called Cheif in the Hack), instead of already standing there.

Yeah for some reason she doesn't work for a lot of people, but fine for me so I don't know what's wrong with her :/
And yeah, It kept moving the brother there and I couldn't get it to keep him in that spot after the battle so I was just like whatever, I'll just make him walk back.

I've just beat the elite four, and after the credits it just takes me back to prof oak and basically starts again. I saved on the VBA just after i beat the champion so it goes back to there every time I load the game back up. How do I continue on my save file after the credits?

Can you save your game normally in the game itself?
You may need to change it to 128 bit or something, but I'm not sure if that's to save in the game or with the emulator.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2014
Can you save your game normally in the game itself?
You may need to change it to 128 bit or something, but I'm not sure if that's to save in the game or with the emulator.

No I can't save normally as if i was playing on an actual gameboy. Only on the actual emulator by going to file -> save

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
D1794: You probably downloaded a bad version of FireRed. That's what happened with me and FireRed Omega.

Last edited by a moderator:

niallmuz

King Of Water Pokemon
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2016
wow this is actually one of my favourite hacks :D im not even up to the team rocket bit yes cos i downloaded it about 10 mins ago but the things half the people say are actually hilarious i mean the that look in the ratattas eye ;)

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2021
Yeah for some reason she doesn't work for a lot of people, but fine for me so I don't know what's wrong with her :/

I need your help then... what are the Gameshark codes to get the Exp. Share?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
I need your help then... what are the Gameshark codes to get the Exp. Share?

You could google it lol. I used to go to gamespot to find gameshark codes years ago so they may still have that.

Also, could somebody who the Exp Share event does not work for link me an ips file made from their game? I would like to see if it's any different from mine.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2021
Also, could somebody who the Exp Share event does not work for link me an ips file made from their game? I would like to see if it's any different from mine.

Here you go...somehow the size is different...

BeliVuk

Pokemon Stadium 64 Player
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2012
How do I get out of Smalas Town? I'm assuming I have to get through that old fart who keeps telling me to get off his property so I can head north to Xero?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
How do I get out of Smalas Town? I'm assuming I have to get through that old fart who keeps telling me to get off his property so I can head north to Xero?

You can go through his yard after you have the first badge.

Back