• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Comerion's Fakedex

Years
your designs are pretty good...My only complaint is that all pokemon in general look childish. I would like to see some gnarly pokemon that look like they would eat a child. I'm curious about your design process. If you draw concepts of the pokemon before you sprite them you should put those in the thread to so people can compare and maybe give you ideas for things you could tweak.

Comerion

DGXZ
Years
Hah LOL thanks! Yeah I haven't really made any evo's yet, so they're still kinda "cute n cuddly" XD

As for drawing them out on paper, well yes, I could, I have considered it before, its definitely a possibility for the future. Where would I post them, though?

Oh and, I reckon Snappite could XD
20puezl.jpg

Last edited:
Years
Why not post them here under a spoiler in this thread...I dont think it would pull the focus away from the sprites. It would just be so people could see the whole process and make suggestions along the way.

I personaly dont sprite, I can't handle drawing in super low rez, but I draw some awesome concept art for pokemon. I might try spriting some in the near future after i finish up a few more concept drawings.

Comerion

DGXZ
Years
Yeah its true, but meh, i'll think about it, but normally what I do anyway is just post the sprite and let people critique the design as well, I find it much easier and quicker.

Updated the first post btw. Hope ya like.

Years
ya it is pretty big but it makes the thread much cleaner and easier to use when all your art is in one place. I just noticed something about your sprites you added the shadows casted by light on them, but on Newtiny for example you don't have any light spots just his normal skin tone. They would look much better with a few light spots on them.

Last edited:

mjolnirIV

Graphic Designer
Years
It looks like a good start to a fakedex. I like the designs of the fakemon you have so far, and most of them are quite well sprited, however I feel as if some could use a little work, such as the eye on newtiny, it just doesn't really seem to look right. But overall, they're really cool.

ZeKro

http://zekrowah.deviantart.com
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2013
Hey!

Your fakémon are greats! See this motivate me for spriting fakémon :3
In deviantArt there are more no? xD

I want see more ^^

Years
Woah nice work :D your fakedex look pretty Great and what i like most is the fire knight sprite you made it really looks so Epic ^_^ wish i could see more of your Art Work :)

Back