• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PCX Skype Central

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
PokéCommunity 10th Anniversary Get-Together
Skype Central

Hosts

Leaf Storm (iheartstephanieabrams)
countryemo (countryemo16)
TSS_Killer (tsskiller)
droomph (droomph)

Introduction!

e1afU.png
Welcome one and all…to the PCX Skype Central! Get ready for a week of fun with Skype with all your friends and all of PC! Whether you love to talk to friends by voice, or would rather hear people talk, this is the event you'll totally want to join. We will award you an emblem for frequent participation! A microphone for this event is not required, but it is encouraged!

No Microphone? No problem! As Skype is both voice and IM, you can hear us talk and engage in the conversation by group IM.

How does this work, guys?

Pretty simple, actually! If you already have skype installed, you're pretty much ready to go. Just log in, and add one or all of the hosts of the event. Momentarily, one of us will be added to the skype group. If you are not added to the group automatically, IM one of us (who are available/online, of course) and we will add you in immediately. For extra verification, be sure you post your screen name in this thread, so that way we'll know that you are a PC member.

If you don't have skype, that's alright! You can always install the program absolutely free. Click here to install Skype. If you are having problems installing skype, post here. We're sure Skype is an easy program to install, so there shouldn't be any problems!

Rules

We indeedy do have a few rules you all need to follow. Any member who defies these rules will have their permission revoked for joining the event and/or reported to the higher staff.

1. All Global PokeCommunity rules apply – self-explanatory, man.
2. When adding us, state that you are from PC. – We cannot allow anyone who are not PC members, you must be a registered member. This is for security measures.
3. In addition to the above rule, do not bring external members to the Skype group – This includes friends from other communities, as we are not responsible for their behavior.
4. Respect everyone! – You will be booted out if you are caught trolling, flaming, or baiting.
5. Please, no spam. – Also self-explanatory.
6. Regarding cussing & offensive behavior – A joke or two, or a cuss word here and there is alright, but we will ask you to tone down your language if used excessively.
7. Have fun! – That's the most important part!

Emblem

5Kh5H.png

Fabulous Skyper
It was a great honor to have you at the GTX Skype Central! Thanks for celebrating PC's 10th Anniversary with us!

Host Contact/Conclusion

We hope you have a pleasant time at the GTX Skype Central! If you either need help getting added to the group, need help installing the program, or have any other questions regarding the event, you can always post here, or PM/VM one of us hosts! We'd be more than happy to help anyone out and we're there to make sure the event runs smoothly!

Have fun Skyping! :D

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Ima be joining in xD
Also, Gangnam Style >> All, nice siggy lol

EDIT: Totally forgot, I'm pedro121251

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Okay, I think I said there was an underscore in my name. There isn't. Yay for Skype.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'll try to particpate as much as I can, though I have no camera so it'll be just me typing.

My Skype username is the same as my PC username.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
One of my favourite event ever for get-togethers!

zappyspiker is my name on skype like it is here. And of course we can't video chat cause unless it's oovoo, you'd only be able to view like 3 people only or something.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I'll join in as well, although I think I wont be able to speak much seeing as I've got a sore throat.

My Skype is parasky100

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Pretty much what Pedro said. As mentioned in the thread, you are not required to have a microphone to join this event. You do have the option to listen to TSS_Killer's really bad music choices us being random. xD

Also just a quick announcement: All of us hosts are going/have gone to bed now. PokemonShinySilver will be our backup host for the people at the other side of the world. xD Add him @ silver.riolu if anyone is interested in joining. I'll be hosting the morning shift immediately after I wake up. :D

Last edited:

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Joining! Well.. Just waiting to be added. :]

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
JalordaSerpent7

Hope I can join in on the festivities! Happy PCX everyone!

:)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Before I join, I have a question- do I only have to add the hosts into my contact list? I don't want this big spammy list where I can't remember who is who and it becomes hard to navigate.. ._.

Back