• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new wanderer...

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2013
Hello, members of this forum...
My name is Ivan, 13 years of age...
I joined this forum to have new friends and fun experiences...
I hope I am welcome here...

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hi there IvanSky07 and welcome to PokeCommunity. You are definitely welcome here, and I hope you don't find any of the things here too daunting. Post here at PokeCommunity and you will make friends and have some fun experiences. Just make sure to read the rules here to help prevent and possible problems. If you would like a mentor to help show you around, head over to the Adoption Center.

What are your interests in terms of Pokemon and non-Pokemon related things?

I hope you have a great time here at PokeCommunity :D

Years
Heya Ivan, welcome to PC! No need to be worried about anything at all; you'll definitely be welcome to our lovely community. ^^ Is the "sky" part of your username inspired by anything?

So are you into Pokemon? Do you have a favorite? There are a lot of Pokemon-based sections here for you to participate in so if you're hoping to trade, battle, discuss the games, join challenges or clubs, and many other things, you can pretty much find all of that here! Just remember to keep the rules in mind when you post and you'll be a-okay. Our rules aren't too hard to follow, thankfully, and you can always contact a staff member (bold blue name) if you're confused about them or anything else here. :3 Would be nice if you told us a little bit more about yourself though.. it'd make it a bit easier for people to welcome you to the community, though of course that's optional. Some people prefer to write shorter introductions that are simple and to-the-point, which is fine too!

So have you browsed the forum yet? If you're feeling lost or intimidated, you can always contact me and I'd love to chat with you! Our goal is to be as newbie-friendly as possible here and I really don't want you to feel scared about participating or anything. You seemed pretty shy in your post so I really hope we can change that. <3 You'll meet plenty of other people if you stick around too, and hopefully you like PC enough to keep checking back.

Great meeting you and haaaave fun here~

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Hello Ivan!
WELCOME TO THE POKECOMMUNITY!!!

So tell us more about yourself and we can redirect you to some places, favorite pokemon/type/region/game/gym/etc. 13 years, you're 1 year younger! xD Don't worry, so long as you don't go inactive (alot of people tend to do so) you'll have a lot of fun, find out new things, interesting discussions, and everyone is friendly so you can expect a lot of new friends. So have fun and enjoy PC! Bye!

~Sincerely
PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2013
Thanks. :)
My play Gen 4 and 5 games.
I prefer using Psychic type pokemon, but my favorite is Pikachu.

Years
Hello Ivan, and welcome!

I have to say, I feel so sorry for all the hate 4th and 5th Gen get, despite the fact they changed competitive battling forever. The starters get so much hate, especially 5th Gen's, which always sickens me. Especially given I love most 5th Gen Pokemon, like Oshawott. Which games from those generations do you play btw?

If you want some good sections to check out, we have Fourth Generation Games for Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver, and also Black 2 & White 2 and Black & White for 5th Gen related discussions. I happen to be a regular in those sections so you might see me around. And I happen to like Psychic-type Pokemon as well, there's loads of strong and helpful ones to use in battle.

Call me Hikari, and feel free to send me a VM if you need anything!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back