• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Infinite Latios

Champion
Years
Lux paused. There were shivers going down his spine. "It seems like there's a really big amount of darkness nearby. Where is it...? Even by the standards of ghost-types, it's almost monstrous. I wonder... Should I go and investigate...?" Lux muttered. He wasn't sure whether or not to investigate this darkness.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper

Sammy stood at one end of Battlefield Ten - one strewn with rocks and boulders of various sizes, watching her red haired opponent. He was playing around with his Pokedex again while Cubone waited on the field. He had allowed her to make her selection first, but the choice had been obvious. And by the looks of things all this standing around was starting to get to Cubone, his nervous behaviour surfacing again. He kept looking back at Sammy uncertainly.

"Hey!" She called out. "Are we gonna do this or what?"
"Hm? Oh, sure. Are you ready?"
"I've been stood here waiting for you to get your slow ass into gear and send out a Pokemon for five minutes! Come on pal, get a move on before I get bored."
"Alright," he laughed, "you asked for it. Come on out Morph."

He opened up one of his pokeballs and released a... Ditto!? Who actually used Ditto to battle? This was going to get confusing fast if this was what she thought it was.

"Ladies first." He said with a grin. Ugh, she hated this guy...
"Cubone, use Focus Energy!"
"Morph, Transform!"

Cubone took a deep breath and closed his eyes, tapping his bone club slowly and rhythmically on the ground. The Ditto meanwhile did the only thing it could and began to stretch and mould its own body, colours slowly changing as it took on the form of the Cubone it faced. It stuck its tongue out and laughed, enjoying the mimicry.

Tap... tap... tap... Cubone took a deep breath and began to accelerate the drumming... tap, tap, tap, tap tap tap taptaptaptaptap! Opening his eyes he cried out aggressively, glaring at his copycat. It worked! Finally they were getting somewhere.

"Alright! Bone Club!"
"Go to it Morph."

The two Cubone charged at each other, Morph mirroring Sammy's Cubone perfectly. They lashed out with their clubs, smacking each other relentlessly in a flurry of strikes. And Cubone was holding his own, barely flinching from each blow! It looked like they had finally cracked it, Cubone was able to battle now without freaking out and just using Endure.

"Keep it up Cubone, you're doing great!"

He carried on with Bone Club attacks, while Morph did the same. The bones crashed off each other, the two Pokemon fighting like duplicate samurai. It was exhilerating to watch Cubone battle at this level, she knew he'd had this potential inside of him! The only problem was that the Ditto was copying every movement, intercepting it or landing an identical hit... how far did that extend?

"Dodge back!" She called out. The red haired boy gave no command, but as Cubone launched himself backwards his counterpart did exactly the same. So that was their game... they were emulating their opponent, playing mind games by copying everything perfectly without issuing orders. Time to confirm it. "Now Endure!" How ironic that the move which had caused them such problems would prove her theory.

Cubone held his club diagonally across his body as a barrier and became outlined with a faint red light as Endure took effect... and Morph did exactly the same thing. They were so dedicated to this transparent strategy that they were missing out on a chance to attack, wasting their opportunity... and this boy was smug about it! Typical. It was an interesting approach, but they would need an extra edge to take it to the next level.

"Bring it home Cubone. Use your new move!"

The red haired boy looked suprised and Sammy couldn't help but grin at him. Morph was able to mirror them so perfectly and quickly because it was reacting to her commands, not its own Trainers. Without knowing what Cubone was going to do they couldn't respond so efficently. Fortunately Cubone knew what she meant and held his bone club beside him, pointed forward like a lance. Charging forwards he began to slash backwards and forwards, making it difficult to interpret where the attack would land. Just as Morph began to copy the movements Cubone jumped into the air and brought the club crashing down on his opponents head with a devastating Brick Break. And thanks to Focus Energy it was a devastating blow.

Morph's head sagged in, his colour slowly reverting to purple as he melted into a puddle on the ground... eugh, that was disgusting. But at long last Cubone had won his first battle, a decisive victory despite the efforts of a subversive enemy.​

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2013
Chris sat on the steps to the academy and looked around, bored. "Hm, haven't seen a single student yet. Maybe if I found one they might help me out around here." He then turned to Rio. "You want to wait anymore Rio?" Rio smiled and nodded. "Fine... sure, but I won't wait for long. There are things we could be doing right now, like exploring, or training!" Tychan and Tylee started to agree with Chris but Rio wouldn't move a muscle, so they sat there and waited to see if another student would come along and help .

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years

Dexter Patrick Prince // Walking with Rosie

511.png
17.png
352.png
559.png
+ Helioptile

"I know how you feel. My mom used to be my teacher, on nothing related to Pokemon. Then when I ran away last year I learned a lot during my travels...It's still odd not sleeping in a Pokemon Center, or a tent every night," Rosie said. Dex nodded, knowing full well how that feels. Even though he was just a beginning trainer, he have already managed to experience the harshness of being a trainer. No permanent home, limited budget. There are times when he felt like surrendering but the promise of catching a new Pokemon the next day spurs him on.

The two of them reached the Pokemon Center. "I guess, we'll have to split in the meantime. You go deposit your Pokemon while I'll have mine healed up."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
5924_377620905676901_1306683823_n.jpg
Oerba Dia Vanille

"A gym leader sounds like a great career" Vanille said back to him. "I haven't been in a contest yet. But I've been training Merida for years on contest techniques, and started with Prince today" she added onto that looking around at the scenery as they walked by. When battling Vanille mainly focused on the beauty and power of her Pokemon's moves. "I personally have never really been around ghost types yet, but I think they would be very fun to train. I might look into catching one after I get a fire and ice type"

Merida meanwhile looked at Snype and shook her head as the other Pokemon flexed his arms. "So Mark, is everyone really friendly here? So far everyone I've met have seemed pretty nice"

971094_377616662343992_869325343_n.jpg
Rosalyn Smith

"I guess, we'll have to split in the meantime. You go deposit your Pokemon while I'll have mine healed up." Dex said and Rosalyn nodded smiling.

"Yupp. I'm gonna go deposit my Pokemon and get Melody, then I'll be sitting over there" she pointed to some comfy looking chairs near the door. "I need to rest my leg for a minute so take as long as you need healing your Pokemon" she added before making her way over to the PC machine. Opening her pc box Rosalyn took out Shade's Pokeball and put the pesky Purrloin in the PC before retrieving Melody's Pokeball from it. Once she had done that Rosalyn logged off of the machine and made her way over to the chairs taking a seat in one, propping her sprained ankle up and putting her crutches on the floor.

miltankRancher

Years

511.png
17.png
352.png
559.png
+ Helioptile

Dex went over to the nurse and handed him his Pokeballs. "Uh, miss. Please handle my Helioptile with care. He's a fragile little thing yet." The nurse smiled at him as she got Dex' Pokeballs.

"Don't worry, child. We've got it covered," the nurse said. Dex smiled back but he remembered something to ask. "Uh, miss. Do you have a list of the Pokemon found in this island?" Dex wanted to see what Pokemon are still available in the island. He's on a catching spree, why not catch more?

"Sorry kid. The Pokemon are not catalogued yet. Sorry," the nurse said, not looking at Dex. Dex just sighed. Oh well, I think I need to randomize this. The nurse handed Dex back his Pokeballs.

"Your Pokemon are in good shape. Take care!" Dex nodded and went to Rosie, who was sitting on the couches. "Let's go."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Oak Town Streets

Chapter I, Part I
"The Missing Sibling"

Lv. 17
ZYk9RRx.png
18jaQw9.png
Z2TKjtB.png

qOgk9Ou.png
qBHLHAq.png

o6Pcj6v.png
HOTTpFR.png
iRisu0T.png

None!

"Sis! Siiiis!!" Li was frantic. His only sister disappeared into a crowd of Humans and slipped away from him! He rushed up to an Ekans slithering along behind one of the Humans and tried to get the snake's attention. "E-Excuse me, have you seen a Glaceon walking th--"

"Hey, beat it kid! I ain't got time for that!"

Li glared, puffing out his chest and staring daggers at the snake, who simply ignored him and continued along by the Human. "Dang it!" Li exhaled and shook his head. She's in danger, he thought quietly. I know she is. He felt his emotions melting down over his heart, feeling it gain weight and sink down to his stomach. What if she was mauled by Fearow, or maybe even a dragon!? "S-Sis!" Li started again, feeling paranoia overcome him completely, masking his ability to think clearly. "Sis, where are you!?" Pacing in place, Li looked left and right, starting to panic more over time. Where is she!? I hope she's okay...!

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Adrian -- At the Rocket Base
Part 1: Escape

Adrian was always a light sleeper, mostly because of the pain he was always in, but he felt an extreme absence of something when he woke up. First off, he did notice that his cellmate had made a miraculous escape, and apparently broke down the door by some supernatural means.

Either way, she had the courtesy to wake him up, if this wasn't some supremely strange dream. And she had paved the way for him to escape as well.

Adrian racked his mind until he figured out what was missing, other than his Pokemon, and then he realized the one supreme fact that was letting him think so clearly: he wasn't in pain. Better yet, there wasn't any pain at all afflicting him.

Just to be sure he wasn't numbed, he pinched his arm and felt a small sting -- nothing compared to what he was used to. He flexed his arms, and moved his legs, and found that he was in no way impeded in his actions.

He sat there in silence, with the facts finally registering in his mind. This wasn't a dream. Not only had he been granted freedom by some otherworldly method, but he was no longer in pain. He was no longer a cripple. It took even longer for the shock to register and pass, from the realization that he, for the first time in his life, was finally strong.

He got up, and picked up the metal cane that the Dragonite had thrown to the other end of the cell. It was extremely light -- or so it appeared. He examined the cell once again, and passed the whole thing off as merely inexplicable, just like his present condition... He honestly didn't know whether he was simply well for the first time in ages, or if he was bursting with power.

He moved out of the cell, and he was almost giddy. He was never able to move with such grace or power before. He examined the hallway, and to his surprise, it was empty for the moment. He simply followed a path that he thought was the right way towards his Pokemon.

Even if he did benefit from what Team Rocket did to him, there was the fact that he got thrown in a cell and put through a measure of pain before this. It simply wouldn't do to let Team Rocket walk away scot-free, having hurt his honor this badly.

He strode down the hall, feeling strangely like a conqueror. He encountered no obstacles, and eventually came on a fork in the hall. He decided to turn left, and met opposition in the form of a grunt standing in the way. The didn't have any Pokemon, and he stood in his way anyway. Behind him was a Pokeball that sat by itself. The grunt made for it, but Adrian threw his cane well. It hit him square on the head, knocking him out. He got to the Pokeball, and opened it -- to reveal a very angry Salamence. This is just getting better and better.

He was about to begin thrashing about the place, but he noticed the helpless grunt and Adrian's piercing blue eyes staring straight into his soul.

"Who are you?" The massive dragon tried to stare the young human down -- and failed miserably. "And what's with the eyes?"

"I'm still trying to figure that out myself. At least I'm not a cripple anymore. You seem to be just as angry as I am. Care to cave some faces in before he bust out of this joint?" Adrian's stare was incredibly intense, and his blue eyes shown like two orbs of fire.

"And how do you understand me? Is this some sort of trick?" The Salamence hesitated. He evidently didn't want to smash something that could be useful in making an escape.

"I've been able to understand Pokemon for a long time now. As for tricks, we can pull some on them. I also need to get my own Pokemon back. They need to answer for their transgressions." Adrian smiled, but it was one without mirth -- it was a deadly sort of expression, and it was only meant to tell the dragon that he meant business.

"Right, that they do. When do we get started?" The Salamence drew himself to his full height.

"Right now ought to work. What's your name, by the way?" Adrian's gaze was riveted onto the dragon's eyes, and they didn't break the stare as they talked.

"Never got a name from those thugs who managed to jump me in my sleep. However, my friends called me... Bruce!" The Salamence was proud of his name, and conveyed that pride by whacking his massive tail on the ground as he said it.

Adrian then narrowed his expression. "Bruce? Nice name. So, you want to be completely free?"

"More than anything." The Salamence glared at his Pokeball.

Adrian took it, and then broke it by hammering away at it repeatedly with his cane. "Now, they're bound to have heard that. Where do they normally take Pokemon that they steal?"

The Salamence merely burst out the door and made his way down the hall. Adrian naturally trailed close behind him. He was without Pokemon, but he knew the Salamence would appreciate his brains and his size in getting around this place. Now we can show those people who's boss around here.

-------------

Pokemon:
Bruce (a wild Salamence), Level ???
Moves: ???

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Ghost types are pretty tricky to train depending on which one you get. Snype here was a real challenge to tame. He wouldn't listen to a thing I had to say. Most of the time he'd go off pranking everybody he could, including me. I usually always fell for them. Some more... embarrassing then others... heh..." Mark said with a chuckle. "There is the abandoned Lugia dorm if your ever interested in catching some ghosts. They'lll try to play with your head though so I'd be careful going in."

Snype snickered at Merida's reaction to him. He wasn't expecting any "wows" from the crowd but it was all fun for him. The group would eventually reach a mountain path heading right up to the Volcano. The upcoming heat was apparent. Mark threw off his spring jacket and slung it over his shoulder.

"The folks in the academy are pretty nice but that might just be me looking in the right places. Your going to run into a few stuck up trainers around. Some from the Suicune Dorm usually. But just keep away from that kind of crowd and you should be fine. I'm actually from the Raikou Dorm myself which is considered the lowest around." Mark said.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

"Let's go."

Rosalyn smiled up at Dex as he spoke and picked her crutches up before getting to her feet. "alright, I've got Melody with me, you might find some nice Pokemon on the beach" she said straightening her skirt and bag before looking back at Dex. "Well I'm ready to go" she added. I can't wait to train, maybe I'll be able to train Jazz enough so he evolves. That would be great she thought. After all, he only needs to gain a few more levels to evolve into Blastoise

Sage Smith
970727_377620909010234_2050782970_n.jpg

Sage looked down at the bag he held in his hands that held the Christmas Presents for his family. Including a present for Rosalyn. Though that would be an anonymous gift. If she knew it was from me, she'd never accept it even though I know she'll love art supplies he thought. As he was lost in his thoughts Sage stopped looking where he was going and suddenly crashed into one of the students. "oh dear. Sorry about that Kid. Should really watch were I'm going. You ok?"

Oerba Dia Vanille

"I'm actually in the Suicune Dorm. But I don't know why anyone else in my dorm would be stuck up." Vanille said though she knew perfectly well why. With her childlike optimism and innocence that she portrayed to everyone she acted as if she knew nothing bad about the world.

"Well just because your in the Raikou Dorm doesn't make anyone else better than you are. I'm sure your amazing" she said with a kind smile. She felt the air around them getting warmer which made her glad she had already taken off her jacket and was wearing light clothes.

"I do have to say Mark, thank you for not making fun of me. A lot of people do because of the way I act and dress"

Megaman765

Years
Mark grinned at Vanille. He hadn't thought that she was in the Suicune dorm. Mark seemed to be making alot of friends from the dorm lately. Maybe it was a sign?... probably not. Mark was just extremely charismatic. He attracted all sorts of people and was always crazy for battles when he had the need for one. He always appreciated the company.

"Making fun of you? Hehe, I don't see why anyone would. Your a nice girl! We just met and I can bet we'll be good friends already. Nothing wrong with being nice after all. As for the way you dress, I think it looks nice! Not exactly good for the upcoming winter weather though but if that dosn't bug you then go for whatever you like! I wear a pretty plain outfit myself anyways. Haha. At least you stick out in the crowd!" Mark said.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Somewhere in Oak Island (I suppose)

Alice finally came to. Everything looked strange to her. Where was she? It was very dark, and all she could make out of the little light that was in the room was the bed she was in. It appeared to be in a pretty bad shape, but in spite of that it looked like it could take her weight (She isn't very heavy after all). Her heart began to beat faster once more, and she could sense that someone was around.

"Wakey-wakey!" said a creepy voice all of a sudden.

"EEEEEK!" Alice shrieked and clutched her legs.

Before her, someone was standing. Because of the darkness and that fact that the person was wearing a hooded outfit that made him reminiscent of a wraith, she couldn't see who it really was. But one thing was clear to her: this man was up to nothing good. Then she had another feeling. Somebody else was there. Once again, her hunch was right, as a small Pokémon appeared from behind the creepy, shady person. It was the Ralts who had teleported her away!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Oerba Dia Vanille

Team
Spoiler:

"Making fun of you? Hehe, I don't see why anyone would. Your a nice girl! We just met and I can bet we'll be good friends already. Nothing wrong with being nice after all. As for the way you dress, I think it looks nice! Not exactly good for the upcoming winter weather though but if that dosn't bug you then go for whatever you like! I wear a pretty plain outfit myself anyways. Haha. At least you stick out in the crowd!"

Vanille grinned as Mark said this. "That means a lot to me" she said happily. "I actually have pretty good tolerance to weather. Jackets help a lot, and so does the fur around my waist" she said looking at him before looking at Merida and Prince to make sure they were keeping up. Prince was bouncing along at her heels and Merida was calmly walking her tail moving from side to side.

"I like to stick out. After all if I want to be a top coordinator sticking out is a good thing." She said looking around with a smile. "So what do you hope to catch up here Mark?"

Megaman765

Years
"Oh... I'm hoping to catch a Growlithe up here for a childhood friend of mine. As a Christmas gift. It was the first Pokemon she attemtped to capture. It didn't go too well sadly but I think it'd make for a great gift if I can catch it!" Mark said with a shrug. They eventually got close enough up the Volcano to start searching around for Pokemon. The heat was especially apparent this high up but not too bad unless they searched deeper inside the Volcano. He also had to make some amends for some mistakes he made before. Whatever came first. Mark started to head toward a deeper part of the Volcano. He seemed to be looking around for something.

"Any Pokemon in particular your looking for or are you just going to wing it?" Mark asked.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Adrian Steele
Part II: Freedom

They had spent a full fifteen minutes without opposition from any Rockets. Perhaps it was the terror that the Salamence represented, or it was the fact that their prisoner had escaped so casually. Their hopes of being able to simply trash the base without opposition were dashed, as they found the room the Salamence broke into guarded by several people.

As Bruce went completely to town on them, Adrian took the liberty of searching for his Pokemon, and found a small cluster of Pokeballs where they were. In addition to those Pokemon, he found a fourth Pokeball nearby, and decided to send it out, and it turned out to be a very large Rufflet, doubtless because of its higher level.

"Want to join us in crashing a party? After that you can go free if you want." Adrian greeted it with an offer of freedom as he had done with the Salamence, who was already finishing off the weaker elements of the opposition.

"I'll come along with you, alright. You seem like a strong kid to me." The large Rufflet shook his feathers, and added in his two cents. "But I've got one question. What's with those eyes? I've never seen a human with that color before."

"It's something a set of bad people did to me. Trust me, this blue color isn't natural." Adrian was about to turn around and send out the rest of his Pokemon, but the Rufflet insisted on having the last word.

"They're not blue. They're a weird purple. It's intense, but one could get lost in those eyes. Just don't stare at me and we'll be all good." The Rufflet went and joined the Salamence in raising hell by using Crush Claw on everything it saw.

He sent out the massive Volcarona, who was already awake -- and angry. She turned and saw the carnage being caused by the battle the Salamence and Rufflet were having with the Team Rocket thugs, and she noticed her Trainer as well. "What's going on? And what do I put to the torch?" She was angry, and yet relieved at the same time to see her Trainer intact. "And what's with your eyes?"

"They gave me something that seems to have patched me up, and I just learned that my eyes aren't blue right now. Now, shall we trash the competition?" Adrian gripped his somewhat mangled cane like a weapon, feeling like a conqueror.

Supernova's only response was to use Morning Sun, followed by Fire Blast, right at the thick of the opposition, which was quickly getting worn down by the Salamence's attacks, coupled with Supernova's Fire Blast -- along with the Rufflet's indiscriminate destruction.

Adrian then let his other two Pokemon loose, and out came the Haunter and the Shellder. "Alright, it's good to see you guys again. I need you to forget everything I said about restraining yourselves for a bit. Trash this place and meet up with me once those goons go down. Got it?"

The Haunter let off a maniacal laugh, and disappeared. The Shellder simply started smashing his shell against the nearest object, and went nuts with pelting everything in sight. Adrian in the meantime was examining a jar full of strange crystals, and took out what looked like a Water Stone.

"Hey, want an upgrade?" He showed the Shellder the Water Stone, and after seeing an excited response, tossed the stone his way, and watched it evolve before his eyes into a Cloyster. "Awesome shell, Frostbite! Alright, now join that Rufflet over there and see if we can't get out of this place."

The newly-evolved Cloyster was only too happy to comply, and started smashing everything around it with its powered-up attacks. In the meantime Adrian was rummaging around the room, looking for spoils to carry out, but he found nothing other than the small jar of stones which he pillaged.

Seeing the Rocket grunts defeated by the Rufflet, Salamence, and Volcarona, and seeing the place itself trashed by the Haunter and Cloyster, he decided to call it quits while he was ahead. "Let's get out of here. There's nothing else for us to do."

He turned around, and saw his jailor blocking the passageway with his Venusaur. "Going somewhere, kid?"

"As a matter of fact I am. Supernova, blast them!" Adrian watched as she managed to outspeed the Venusaur and smash it with her most powerful Fire Blast, taking it out on the spot. "By the way, thanks for giving me back my mobility, but you chose the wrong allies to stick around with. I'll give you a chance to escape and save face, because of your gift to me earlier. Then we'll be perfectly even."

At the mention of this, the oversized Salamence turned around and let out a fierce snarl at the Rocket captain. He started approaching, not caring at all that there was possible opposition.

The man laughed. "You sure it was me that did it? By the way, if you ever see a Pokemon named Mewtwo running around, the Boss says for you give that monster his regards. After all, with his DNA now in your system, you're practically brothers. It's a good thing we kept a sample from the last time it was in our hands. If you ever want to join your saviors, just put on our logo at any time and we'll come pick you up." He moved out of the way, having thrust his dart, but convinced that this was a useless fight anyway -- for him at least.

Adrian paused as he was about to move forward. "Which way out? I don't want to really destroy this place completely. I'll want somewhere to vent next time someone gets me angry."

"Just take a left at the end of the hall, and blow out the wall. And we'll be long gone from this place by the time you get it in your head to try leveling it. Bravo on taking my Venusaur down in that one hit. That's a freaking strong Volcarona you've got backing you up. Trust me, it was quite a temptation NOT to take control of your Pokemon."

He laughed again and disappeared, leaving Adrian to recall his Pokemon and follow the given directions with the Salamence and the Rufflet. Once the wall was blown out, they were (as the man said) free of this place.

------------------------------------------------

It was supremely disturbing that he was let out this easily, but he didn't want to dwell on it. He simply wanted out, so out he went. Before he knew it, he was out in the open field with just the Rufflet and the Salamence.

"Well, you freed me, so go free yourselves. It was a pleasure trashing this place with you guys. Bruce, you'll make a name for yourself here before long; I'm sure of it." Adrian smiled at the two Pokemon, and tossed away the bent cane that he had. It was a cheap aluminum thing, after all, and it was now useless.

"Thanks for the help, kid. Hit me up if you need anything else. I rather like this island, so I'll be hanging around the coast. I've always been used to water, so that's where someone like me belongs. Catch ya later." The Salamence wasted no time in flying off, leaving the Rufflet there.

"Yeah, I'd rather stick with you, if you want. I was raised to respect strength, and you've got a lot of it. Ever since I left the nest, I've tried to be strong, but there's always someone who's tougher, and those are usually the bad guys." He paused. "That was why I was there. I was weak and Team Rocket got to me. I don't want to let something like that happen again. Besides, I don't doubt you and your buddies will make great company, and that's something I think I need."

"Sure, why not? But first thing is first. What shall I call you?" He produced the Rufflet's Pokeball and set it on the grass.

"I don't know. Just come up with something catchy. Doesn't really matter to me." The Rufflet proceeded to groom one of his wings, while Adrian came up with an idea.

"How about Titanic? That goes in line with your strength. I assure you that before long you'll be thrashing almost every opponent in existence." Pleased with his idea, Adrian waited for the Rufflet's approval.

"Sounds mighty fine to me. So, fill me in. What are the do's and don'ts?" He started on his other wing, and kept grooming himself.

"I honestly don't think it's as simple as that, but watch out for the Haunter and Cloyster. They're major pranksters, and Cloyster is sure to be going to go almost nuts with hitting things for a while. He's really excitable, and he'll always keep you on your toes."

"What about the Volcarona? She looked pretty scary out there. I'm honestly a bit worried." Even though he certainly didn't sound the part, his overall tone showed it anyway.

"She's mostly harmless when she's not being aggravated. Try to get along with her and she'll warm up to you quickly. Just try not to get too close before she gets to know you. Her fires are pretty intense for those she doesn't like."

"Sounds fine to me. It'll be good to meet everybody later." The Rufflet got done grooming, and was obviously ready to get this over with.

"Alright then, welcome to the team." He picked up the Pokeball, and recalled Rufflet. He then started making his way to the Pokemon Center near the Suicune Dorm. He would have to prove that the Rufflet was now his, having been poached from the wild by Team Rocket.

Major events: Escaped from the compound.
Frostbite (Shellder) evolved and learned new moves.
Supernova (Volcarona) used Fire Blast instead of Flamethrower.
Rufflet (level 37) was added to the team, and named Titanic.
The Salamence (Bruce) returns to the wild.

miltankRancher

Years

511.png
17.png
352.png
559.png
+ Helioptile

"I'm pretty excited to catch a water-type actually. Pansage, Pidgeotto, Kecleon, Helioptile, and Scraggy. None of them are Water-types. I heard they are easy to train," Dex said as the two of them walked out the Pokemon Center. "I'm thinking of a Pokemon that would fit well with my team. I've already given thought about it," Dex continued, his excitement showing. "If they are fully evolved already, I'll have two close quarters fighters in Simisage and Scrafty. I'll have a flying-type with Pidgeot and a sneaky one with Kecleon. I still don't know what Helioptile evolves into but I bet it would be awesome."

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jello the Solosis
Pokémon Center -> Oak Town

While Alice woke up in some dark, odd place, Jello was worried sick. His trainer was taken away from him by a Ralts who just acted like she was in danger! He had to admit she looked very cute, but he couldn't believe she was such an evil Pokémon. He was confused, and all he knew was that he had to find Alice at all costs. The red-haired girl was the best friend he had, and the only being he could communicate with. Before the flashbacks with her could kick in, he shook his head and started to think. Where did that Ralts take Alice? Better start outside! he thought. He glared once more at Roxas and huffed before dashing towards the door. Once could see the confused looks on many trainer's faces as a purple blob passed them by quickly.

Once outside, Jello frantically started to look around. There were many people walking around, and most of the people looked to busy to mind him. Heck, they didn't even care to dodge him, so he had to do all the dodging by himself! Jello let out a frustrated groan with a hint of desperation in it before he finally bumped into a Pokémon. It was a Leafeon, and looked about as worried as he was.

"Ow...You...You okay?" he asked telepathically

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Oerba Dia Vanille

Team
Spoiler:

"I'm actually looking for a Pansear. I heard you could catch them up here" Vanille said as she looked around at the same time that Mark did. She felt the air heating up around them and was glad that her choice of clothing was good for hot weather. As she kept looking around she smiled to herself. "This place sure does have a large variety of Pokemon doesn't it" she said before spotting something out of the corner of her eyes.

"Hey Mark. You said you were looking for Growlithe right? Because there's one right over there" She said pointing in the direction of a Growlithe who was watching the two of them.

Rosalyn Rebecca Smith

Team
Spoiler:

"There are a ton of water types you can find on the beach." Rosalyn smiled at Dex while they walked. "and you've got a good variety of Pokemon types. Water types are as easy to train as any other type. It all depends on how you train them. Jazz is really close to evolving to Blastoise only a few more levels. I'll have a good variety as well. Water types with Jazz and Melody as Water and Dragon. Normal and Flying with Belle and Steel and Flying with Silver. Poison with Swampy, Fire with Eris, and Dark with Shade once all my Pokemon are fully evolved"

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Oak Town Streets

Chapter I, Part II
"The Missing Sibling"

Lv. 17
ZYk9RRx.png
18jaQw9.png
Z2TKjtB.png

qOgk9Ou.png
qBHLHAq.png

o6Pcj6v.png
HOTTpFR.png
iRisu0T.png

None!

Decline after decline, rejection after rejection, Lifu felt defeated. There was no way he could find his sister alone in a place like this! That was when another Pokemon bumped into him, and asked if he was okay. "No one is listening to me, I really need help...!" Li looked into the other Pokemon's eyes, desperation making itself known. "My sister got lost in the crowd here and we got separated, and now I don't know where she is!" He lowered his head and tail, showing his defeat. "I can't find her anywhere, and it was my idea to come here... I promised I'd protect her...! I can't let her get caught or killed!" He looked around the horizon wildly before turning back to the Solosis. "C-can you help? She's a Glaceon, a bit taller than me, with really soft fur and a matter-of-fact gaze."

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jello the Solosis
Oak Town Streets

Jello listened to the Leafeon's words. His sister was missing, and he appeared to be feeling slightly guilty about her disappearance. And everybody was too busy to give him a little hand. When he mentioned the word "killed", Jello began to feel even more worried about Alice than he already was. What if something happens to her? Oh, no. I can't let that happen. That Ralts... He was starting to get angry, but he decided to push that aside for later and focus on the Leafeon's problem for the time being.

"Um, s-sure I'll... I'll help y-you out." he said timidly, "I-I haven't seen h-her around... I j-just l-left the building w-with the r-red roof, b-b-but I'll help you, um, find h-her."

It seemed that the quest for his Trainer and best friend would have to wait for the time being. Hopefully this Pokémon's sister would turn up soon and they could all team up to find Alice.

Back