• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2012
ugh, sorry Mr. Musketeer..please help me...
repeat my questions, how to find latias and latios?
i know, its just turn on the flash machine on hidden forrest in breakport city, but how? i dont get it, after i turned on the flash machine, i supposed to saw kecleon and defeat them or catch them, but i saw nothing...should i go to the tall grass and find its?but only appear other pokemon than kecleon...what should i do?
sorry, my english is bad...

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
ugh, sorry Mr. Musketeer..please help me...
repeat my questions, how to find latias and latios?
i know, its just turn on the flash machine on hidden forrest in breakport city, but how? i dont get it, after i turned on the flash machine, i supposed to saw kecleon and defeat them or catch them, but i saw nothing...should i go to the tall grass and find its?but only appear other pokemon than kecleon...what should i do?
sorry, my english is bad...
There are some walkthroughs at the first post. One of which is a Pokémon locations walkthrough. Use that one, or another walkthrough. Just Google for one if you can't find it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2017
Sorry if this has been answered recently, but what level in the mining game can you get the lucky egg? I read in an earlier post that it was 6, but I've been trying that level for what seems like hours with no results.

EDIT: Never mind. Turned out to be level 7. Found it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2012
ok, next question :
when i go to faces arceus, before it going to battle, suddenly occur error log and the game won't continue...(it is occur when you see the 17th plate surrounding him..)

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2013
Ok so nobody gave an answer to my problem. I have won all the badges, even it the save it says I have 7 badges, but there are no pictures of the badges in my profile and the game thinks I have none and so the guy near the cave won't let me through saying that I can pass only when I collect all the badges. Please people help me. I don't know what to do and I really don't feel like playing the game from the beginning again...

gugu3

I hope i can really help...
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
Little bug i found by accident: When you are at the right of the man that leads you to Gaia Wings, talk to him and finish talking to him, the game will freeze.
To avoit this always keep yourself at the left side or at the front of that man.

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2014
Curious, since Haunter apparently can only be evolvedthrough trade, how can you evolve him in THIS game?

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
Years
Wellp, I may be a little late to get on the boat, but here we go; I'm going to give this game a go, and hopefully complete it. It looks amazing.

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2012
Hi, I'm new.

I want to trade my graveler for making it evolve into a Golem.

I'll post my code here.

ZronerSyle_PipiEs_1750_210612
RPEXTkVB9Us3Af6o6KFIDlcGAUYbAgFGGkOkh7+DFItyy7z/jstMo6qVH2YbAf1GG
HoCohp6B3IfAgFGGwIBRhsCAUVSSk1DWqfA4poXzcYbAgFE=
Or, if you prefer, you could send me a savefile and i'll do the trade myself.

Thanks.

Curious, since Haunter apparently can only be evolvedthrough trade, how can you evolve him in THIS game?

I could trade my Graveler for your Haunter. And then i'll trade "my" Gengar with "your" Golem.

Just send me the code of your Haunter that you receive in the Communications Center in Krypton City. And make a TXT with the code I attached. We will receive a confirmation code, we send eachother our respective confirmation codes, and the trade will be done. Then we have to do this again.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2012
1. For The Legends Pokemon like Dialga, Ho-Oh and else, what should we do to catch them?i have try many times with many balls and sleep status, but I can only catch Dialga, Suicine, frosslase(or what?i forgot) and Mew. And the other?none of them can be catched...i just beat them..are there any ways to get them all? i want raikou, MewTwo, Lugia and the other... (i know their position).
2. where i can find raptor ball or master ball? :P
3. now i'm stuck in shadowy dimension..its make me freak...arghhh...................... :(
how i can go to the next floor if i go one step, there is warp? make me crazy...

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
Is there any update with Unova pokemon? Btw i just re-finish it and found myself listed on the credits (my expression was like :O :D), i really didn't think i'll get listed on credits list with only small image editing :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
need help how go to iris cave st.2 ?

i got problem at cave 1 at push boulders

i got problem at cave 1 at push boulders

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2012
i recently downloaded pokemon raptor ex and i looked up a fix and im willing to start over but is the updated link the one that DOES NOT have the glitch

RoarignSam

The Loose Cannon
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2017
Hi I LOVE THIS GAME. But my laptop broke, and now I have a windows 7 pc which 32bit! someone please help cos I havn't finished this game and really wanna play it ! :/

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2012
Damn this game is amazing...but just telling you that sometimes when you hold down a and move around it lags where the 2 maps connects...this happens in every map connection.

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2012
ok well i downloaded a new version and got past the glitch but does anybody kno where the metal coat is and would be willing to trade with me so i can evolve my onix

Back