• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Manga Caption Contest! #11

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

pokeball.gif
Pokémon Manga Caption Contest!

Welcome to the 10th installation of the Pokémon Manga Caption Contest of PokéCommunity! In this thread, we will present to you one or a few panels from a pokémon manga, and it's your job to come up with a fitting piece of text or dialogue that captures the image as well as possible. It can be funny or cute or smart - as long as you follow the rules, it is all up to you.

The winner will be smugly featured in the moderator's signature for a week as well get the chance to help me judge next week's winner and choose what new panel to use. The greatest honor, in other words.

Rules

• Abide by PokéCommunity's rules. Such as minimum 4 words / post and no vulgarities.
  • You can only submit one caption / week, and the winner will be announced around Saturday.
  • You can of course not submit the same caption as someone else. Be as original as you can!
  • Your caption can be what the characters are saying OR another line of text or series of words that you think fit with the panel of the week. It's up to your imagination!
  • Post your entry in this thread and try to keep chit-chat posts to a minimum~ If you want to chit-chat more deeply about the manga or this contest - go to the List & Chit-chat thread!

Panel #11

mang_zps8ee8087b.png

This panel is picked by this week's judge, Brendino. It features a moment with Crystal and Eusine from the manga Pokémon Special / Adventures. What is happening in this scene? What are they saying or thinking? It's all up to you and we can't wait to see what you come up with!

Best of luck!

Hall Of Fame

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Crys: "Ditto might look like soup, but it sure doesn't taste like one..."
Eusine: "I knew I shouldn't have served it raw!"

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

#11 winner...

mang_zpsa91df383.png

Maruno - All of you had great captions and all of you have won before at some point, so we just closed our eyes and picked... No, seriously, we chose properly. :)

Congratulations! You will get your name sneakily featured in my signature for a week and if you wish, you can help me choose the panel for next week's contest as well as help deciding on the next winner. I will contact you through PM.

Thanks to all the contestants this week! Difficult panel, eh? Also an extra thanks to Brendino, this week's judge.

Thank you all for participating, and be sure to check out the next week's thread. Remember it's all for good fun!

~​

Back