• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
Well you see, I'm practicing my tinkering skills by building things, and Groudon's among my favorite Pokemon, so it seemed like an excellent choice. And once I'm done with it, I plan on taking it out for fieldwork purposes. Strictly research related, I'm sure you understand.

I see that your Pokemon appears to have been deforesting our wonderful park with its Cut attack. What do you have to say about that?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
I think you were just seeing things, my mons were just giving a really big park member a haircut.

So, your playing a normal copy of XY, right? Explain why you have a Victreebel that can use Z-moves.

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
That's, umm... part of a DLC pack! It was released as an expansion of XY to compensate for the lack of a Z Version. And, uh, it also happened to be released while no one was paying attention! *whistles*

Hey, you! Did you just use a Rayquaza at the Battle Frontier? Rayquaza is supposed to be banned in such facilities!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
That's not a Rayquaza. That's a Shiny Salamence which is green too you see.

You there, Why did you turn that trainer into a Lilligant? You do realise such an action is a crime.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
I d-didn't! You see, I just helped her with a costume, Lilligant is her favorite Pokémon!

Hey! Why is that trainer on the ground?! He looks dead... burn wounds?!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
(Strangely enough Lilligant is my favourite Pokemon)

Blaine said to the trainer that he better have Burn Heal. It's not my fault he didn't.

You there, did your Lilligant just Mega Evolve? Inform Professor Sycamore at once.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
No. That was a Shiny Feebas evolving into Milotic. See the blue here.

Hold it right there, did you just call me Jenny? That is not my name.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
That's not Whirlwind. That's....um Grass Whistle.

Hold it right there, Did you just ask Nurse Joy out on a date? What is wrong with you?

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Just because you can't find love doesn't mean I can't.

Why are you climbing celestial tower from the outside? You know there is a walkway inside, right?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I am training my Greninja to climb. For moral support I am climbing too.

Why are you wearing glasses as a protagonist in Johto? That is forbidden under bylaw 2.6.2.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Excuse me ma'am. I fell asleep earlier and I woke up with these glasses drawn on my face. I suspect a Jigglypuff.

That very same Jigglypuff seems to be yours! Look at it hugging you! You better have a good explanation for this!

CharizardR115396

Champion of alola
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 8, 2018
Umm... i can explain you see this is a wild Jigglypuff that followed me home one day.

Hey why are you doing a team skull pose.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
I was told to do this for some money. I can never turn down money!

But look who's talking! What is with that F pose you're doing? And why are your clothes so red?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Maybe he just wants to purge my existence. =p

You there! Did you just make your Pokémon forget an HM without visiting the Move Deleter? That's illegal!

Back