• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Female Clone Trooper

TTYO

Old Timer
Years
I am writing a original fic about WW3 and the UN creates a clone army similar to star wars. But My clones are all female.

What are your opinions.

TTYO

Old Timer
Years
Unless you guys give me your opinions! I cannot write the fic so no point puting it into other writings when I have no idea how people respond to this topic about female clone troopers!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Well, it's going there regardless if you have ideas or not. It's up to Lance and Kelsey to decide if they want to close it or anything.

Moving on up...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
It might turn out good. As long as its not too Star War-ish. I wonder if they'll last 5 mins on the battlefield. XD

TTYO

Old Timer
Years
I just wanna know what are the differences between male and female in terms of physique and psychology

RentCavalier

Mercenary
Years
Women make better soldiers. They can distance themselves and perform better on the battlefield, but they take it hard after the war is over. It really gets to them then.

Back