• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM PLAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
wow, i wonder if blasto king & sully are in colledge...i feel left out...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
im actually not in college lol

dude i had a loaded file from the last beta i patched the new one and now i have two beldums!!!! lol

Last edited:

558122_DG

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
lol, cheater!!! thats don count as a gliche ;p

oh and is there ANYONE who knows how to edit the world map on the start menu???
and can insert pokemon sprites into empty slots
and change the intro, (like i have a few sprites, i wanna replace the ones in the intro with em)

those are three high priority jobs

PS. if anymember of team plague knows how to do so PLEASE pm me we will discuss the matter.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
um this is a glitch when you faint and you run back home when you step outside prof. oak gives you the same speach and so do the others so now i have 10 pokeballs two pokedex and 3 beldums!

oh and your rival still wont talk.....

Last edited:

558122_DG

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
can you do a video of the gliche so i can see instead of trying to figure out what you mean.(it's easier that way)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
i can't really make a video because 1.i don't have a camera 2.i dont have any camera thing downloaded3.i don't know how to upload videos.
so i will describe it i got beat in battle and went back t omy home(didn't go to a pokemon center)and when i came out oak was talking to me but he wasn't there. then i go in the lab and he gave me ANOTHER beldum so now i have 3.

558122_DG

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
alright we have a newer, improved beta (script edited by Sully).
we will also have a new banner!!!(made by deeelove) for TEAM PLAGUE!!!!omg *x5*

I'll release that beta after i check it out, so maybe by 5:00 UTC time(or even better 8 hours after i post this)

i forgot to do backsprite for the meta evo, u want it made? it will be simple cause of his shape so even u cud do it if u like :D

u can't make it cause ur fired

i can't really make a video because 1.i don't have a camera 2.i dont have any camera thing downloaded3.i don't know how to upload videos.
so i will describe it i got beat in battle and went back t omy home(didn't go to a pokemon center)and when i came out oak was talking to me but he wasn't there. then i go in the lab and he gave me ANOTHER beldum so now i have 3.

ok i c, but thats fixed now

NEW MEMBER!!!

~+Umbreon+~ (from now on gonna be called Mazot)

^^replacement for harris^^

beta will be delayed, cause i wanna add more, and cause I'm short 1 member, and cause my new member needs to settle in and change a few stuff. And cause i wanna make this beta PERFECT

Last edited:

558122_DG

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
HI

new beta, sfcript editing by sully, new overworld by umbreon, still looking for a pro asm hacker(with some experience)

PS. harris is FIRED!! ;p

gliches: Pokemart is really glichy, a few movement gliches in the 2nd town(beside the aide, and another one by the trees)

Last edited:

558122_DG

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
sure

kk, u should introduce yourself, PS should i move PMI to prog hacks???

OM3GA Umbr30n

Was Mazot2
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 3, 2010
teamplague.png

Did a banner :P

OM3GA Umbr30n

Was Mazot2
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 3, 2010
We should move PMI to progressing hacks.
So you guys know im umbreon :P i am a spriter for this hack but i do some general stuff aswell :D
Reason i havent posted here is cause ive been working behind the scenes

Harris59

Spriter
Years
new beta, sfcript editing by sully, new overworld by umbreon, still looking for a pro asm hacker(with some experience)

PS. harris is FIRED!! ;p

gliches: Pokemart is really glichy, a few movement gliches in the 2nd town(beside the aide, and another one by the trees)

just like to point out im not fired, i quit because you were EXTREMELY rude and i wouldnt be suprised if everyone else eventually quits

558122_DG

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
^^correction, u are fired, and i don't know y your still hanging around here for, but incase you were wondering i got 2 other spriters, and a scripter since i fired you 2 of these people volenteered for helping, and no offence, but you don't sound mature enough to be in colledge..we don't need you anymore PERIOD

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
this is off topic but there are so many things i'd like to say to Harris but i'd probably get banned for two months

<>*Ralts*<>

I can't Raltz anymore...
Years
I know, but why DID he have to put this in his sig?

Hacks i used to work for:
Spoiler:
PokemonMetallicIce.png
As a Proffesional Spriter - Reason for Leaving: Extremely Rude Boss

He seriously has issues -.-"

558122_DG

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
alright ralts i'll update the group stuff, and As much as i hate harris, don't make fun of him as the Mods will call it "Spam".

Unless, it is really funny and u just had to say it :P

<>*Ralts*<>

I can't Raltz anymore...
Years
Beta Update! (not 100% done testing!)

Bugs, Glitches, and minor fixes!
Bugs that been fixed by DG
*Minor Bugs
*Slightly Dangerous bugs
*Major Bugs Stay away!

*When Beaten By Rival he's not there the next time
*Run-Offs in text