• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, everyone.

Candanosa

My name is Candanosa. I'm an artist/writer that was once a member of Pokecommunity forums during childhood. I have, unfortunately, forgotten my information. It has been years, but I'm back. I hope to have as much fun now as I did then in this community.
If there is anything you want to know about me, feel free to ask. I would love to meet as many of you as I can and create great cyber-bonds. See you around!

Years
Welcome to the forum, Candanosa! Pleasure to meet you! :D

Great to hear you still remembered us after all these years; makes me pretty happy. ^^ If you like to draw and write, how about stopping by our Art & Design and Fanfiction & Writing sections and participate in those sometime? I'm sure you'll get a fair bit of feedback on all your work. Can't speak as much for the writing section since I don't frequent it as much as art, but from what I've seen when browsing they're both pretty great parts of the site with a lot of helpful regulars. :3 Make sure to poke me if you do post a thread in any of those sections - I'll make sure to look at what you have to show us and reply. What kinds of art and writing are you into? I find digital art to be my forte but third and first-person stories are also something I enjoy doing quite a lot.

I truly hope you do have as much fun here now as you did before, though I'm sure that won't be a problem. There'll always be people here with similar interests to you (outside being Pokemon fans) since the community is just that huge, so you'll be on your way to making friends soon. <3 Just... try not to disappear again! We love active members and perhaps you'll evolve into an active regular soon in the future. But regardless of whether or not you can be active or not, you'll be welcome back here. Remember to give the rules a read again, though I'm sure you already know that. Worth reminding you, though~

Enjoy your stay on the forum and hope to see you posting around! You can always contact me or Cid if you need help with anything here! :3

Candanosa

I will check those sections out. I can't wait to write some fanfiction.

See you around!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
How long has it been since you were here I may remember you from back then ` Welcome back anyways ^_^

Candanosa

Thank you. It has been at least five years since I was last active.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
Welcome back!

I second hitting up the Fanfiction and Writing Section!

Back