• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Sun and Moon themed New 3DS XL, SteelBooks for Europe

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 16, 2017
I really do wish that we, Americans, get something like this. I guess that's the price we pay for getting the games released on the same day as Japan's.

pkmin3033

Yeah, this really does not excuse the unforgiveable and unexplained timelag between EU release and everywhere else. Steelbooks are generally good quality and they look nice, but I've never had a problem with 3DS game cases and I'm not willing to shell out £5+ extra for a metal case anyway, because of course this is going to cost more. Pretty pitiful.

Years
As Meloetta said, this may not help all Europeans compensate for the game release delay but still it's nice that both EU and Australia are getting a nice spiffy Solgaleo & Lunala themed 3DS. Still feel bad for the Americans and their lack of bonus gifts though.

blue

gucci
Years
I don't think I'll pick one of these up. They had them for ORAS and they just don't really look all that appealing imo.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Man, I would really love some Pokemon steelbooks.

Bobbylicious

Banned
Years
I like the N3DSXL b/cos black is life but I don't have any use for one and I don't really want to pay $X for a console and not get the game when back in the day Ninty happily bundled the games with the LE consoles.
Steelbook I'd like, but living in Australia, if it ever came here, it'd probably be an EB Exclusive and no thank u

Back