• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéWolf Beta

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Oh, right. If not, mafs will just kill you and it'd be a wasted opportunity. What an idiot, I didn't contemplate that.

Okay.

##Unvote metroid711
##Vote Kitty

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
##Vote Kitty

if it turns out there is more than one mafia left, treestump should root itself tonight.

Sparkin

We don't need to kill a town just because they can kill their CC. That's literally doing the scum's job.

Why not vote metroid directly?
We'll force scum to kill Kitty that way. As it seems, the votes on her are just to use her ability rather than lynching scum.

##Vote metroid711

Sparkin

thanks for the vote of confidence
really helps out x

then we could have just lynched metroid directly instead like sparkin said.
if you don't want to take the risk, vote metroid. i'll vote too so the votes can be tied.
but i'm fairly confident there's two mafia scum remaining (alpha had 5 mafia)

##vote metroid
I6P6k7d.gif

Vote yourself and kill the damn mafia, because I know you can do it.
##Vote Kitty

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
since chura has outed already there's no real reason not to lynch her and take out a scum read/lean.if she doesn't go down during the day then shell definitely die tonight. At least she has a chance to hit the other remaining mafia. And since there's only really vanillas and mafia left, there's a good chance as any that shecould get lucky since that's what it'll boil down to for us regardless.

id say you should shoot either gunner, desox or asd. Idr if any of them claimed anything besides vanilla, but that's as far as I could narrow it right nkw .

we can still kill Metroid tomorrow so there's no point in saccing yourself just to kill them.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Night Seven
"Hit me."

Everyone seemed a bit confused, but Mewtwo was adamant about dying today . . . for some reason.

"Hit me," she said again.

"Maybe we should just kill Staraptor?" Mimikyu suggested.

"Hit me," Mewtwo growled, adjusting her leather harness.

"Yeah, I guess this makes sense," Swampert said sheepishly.

"Hit me," Mewtwo demanded with a crack of her whip and Rihanna's "S&M" playing from some mysterious source in the distance.

Everyone shrugged and launched themselves at Mewtwo.

"Yes! Yes!" she screamed in ecstasy, psychic energy pouring from every orifice. She raised her hand and suddenly an excitedly charged Psystrike came down on Bellossom.

She twirled around and raised her lower body to the sky, spreading her legs . . . well, perhaps that was what she tried to do, but did you know that Bellossom don't have legs? Fun fact. Anywho, she "spread her legs" to try and catch the Psystrike, as was her best talent, her greatest skill, her favorite thing to do.

But the BDSM charged Psystrike was too much for even Bellossom to take, and the psychic energy tore the little plant apart from the inside out.

With only six people left alive, perhaps things would be coming to a close relatively soon.

Day Eight will begin at 10:00pm, February 24th, EST, approximately twenty-four hours from now, or whenever all night actions have been sent in.
Kitty is dead!
She was Mewtwo, the Hunter!
Salzorrah is dead!
She was Bellossom, the Hooker!
Rules
  • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
  • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
  • Do not post during the Night Phase.
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord.
  • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
  • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
  • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
Cast List
Nakuzami as the Game Master

TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Girafarig
Sparkin as Mimikyu
purplecicada as Dragalge
L'Belle as Sigilyph
Pecilia as Shuckle
Newtsie as Zoroark
Rabinov as Articuno
Salzorrah as Bellossom
HyperMorian as Watchog
Miah as Farfetch'd
Bardothren as Snorlax
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Clawitzer
Bidoof FTW as Mudkip
Desox as Raichu
ASDBUDDY as Swampert
gimmepie as Cradily
Fletch as Roserade
aeternum as Totodile
Kitty as Mewtwo
Neko Maid Kapper as Sylveon
metroid711 as Staraptor

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Day Eight
When the end is nigh, nights wane quickly.

Swampert was out and about, acting like a total derp ass for who knows what reason. But tonight was his night to shine! Or play right into the hands of the Pokémon. Who knows.

He was going along his merry way when, suddenly!! a noise!! a shadow!! a spoop!!

The giant mud fish leapt into the air out of shock, before burrowing into the ground, soaking the soil around himself, placing loose mud back onto his head and then topping it off with a tiny seedling.

He would now live out the rest of his days as a majestic plant.

As it turns out, the source of the noise had absolutely no interest in him. What a shocker!

Instead, the culprit was after the real shocker of the evening, Raichu, the oversized electric rodent. They would find Raichu on their front porch, playing an electric violin with so much gusto that it was practically criminal.

"I'm not gonna Raichu a love song!!" the mouse half sung, half yelled into the night air, totally unaware of the death encroaching upon his humble abode.

Alas, he would die doing something he (probably) loved.

With five creatures left and one masquerading as a fucking sapling, could this be the end?

Night Eight will begin at 12:00am, February 26th, EST, approximately forty-eight hours from now, or whenever all votes have been locked in.
Desox is dead!
He was Raichu, the Villager!
ASDBUDDY has become a tree!
Rules
  • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
  • Do not post here once you have been killed. You get one death post.
  • Do not post during the Night Phase.
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord.
  • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
  • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
  • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
Cast List
Nakuzami as the Game Master

TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as Girafarig
Sparkin as Mimikyu
purplecicada as Dragalge
L'Belle as Sigilyph
Pecilia as Shuckle
Newtsie as Zoroark
Rabinov as Articuno
Salzorrah as Bellossom
HyperMorian as Watchog
Miah as Farfetch'd
Bardothren as Snorlax
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Clawitzer
Bidoof FTW as Mudkip
Desox as Raichu
ASDBUDDY as Swampert
gimmepie as Cradily
Fletch as Roserade
aeternum as Totodile
Kitty as Mewtwo
Neko Maid Kapper as Sylveon
metroid711 as Staraptor

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Ouch, looks like I've hit a nerve. Who cares, it's obvious to say town won anyways! \ (•◡•) /

Raichu, the oversized electric rodent

ARE YA CALLING ME FAT?! ARE YA CALLING RAICHU FAT!?

He's not the slimmest but who is when GF keep slimming Pikachu down every five years. I swear, by 2025 pikachu will just be a yellow toothpick.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
well that's unfortunate. it would have obviously been best if mafia had hit treestump but... we need to be certain on who is mafia before we go through with this day's lynch as it will be our last regardless of whether we're right or wrong. I don't think that what could possibly be the last mafia would claim something so easy to counter but i can't think of any logical reason as to why he would claim it as town. Like, could he possibly be another werewolf and just failed miserably?

Last edited:
Back