• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Development Team Recruitment

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
Recruiting a Team Member

Team name: Another Life Studios

Team Leader:Worldslayer608

Current Members: Worldslayer608

Current Game title: Pokemon: Dissension

Current progress made:

Koen
[|||||||-------------] 35%

Kanto
[|-------------------] 5%

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh
[||------------------] 10%

Game Systems
[--------------------] 0%

Graphics
[||||||--------------] 30%

Storyline
[||||||||||----------] 50%

Tiles
[||||||||||----------] 50%

Music
[||||||||||||||||||||] 100%

Position(s) needed: Each applicant will need to submit proof of work upon applying.

Spriter

Tile Artist

Scripter

Mapper

Timezone: GMT -7:00

Preferred Method of contact: Personal Message to: Worldslayer608

Additional info: Official Thread : HERE. Any members will have exclusive access and interaction with the games development. This includes but is not limited to in-game representations, sub plots, and general development.

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
Pokemon Auranite
The D/P/P Prequel staring Riley

Team Leader: Anuhrima

Team Name: Aura Inc

Current Members:
Anuhrima( Project Director, Story Editor)
GFA(Overworld Spriter)
Jessieb(Fakemon Spriter)
UltimoSpriter(Mapper)

Current Progress: Have made The first town and Tested it out.

Position Needed:
Scripter( Preferably Advanced With Battle System and familiar with Pokemon Essentials)
Fakemon Spriter( One Who could scratch Fakemon from a drawing)
Overworld Spriter( D/P/P Style)
Coder

I'm interested :). I can do GM scripting but I would prefer to do overworld spriting.

goldenpalkia

Pokemon Excel:HTU Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2010
Nice idea Neo!
But this will soon get crowded with posts
so uh yeah but still nice work Neo!

Shadow-Lucario

People Just Get In The Way
Years
i am looking for someone to help sprite my game i have the sprites but they are too big also i need some new ones made can someone PM me if interested? also someone to help me with some points of the game i.e. i will explain a certain part of the game and they can tell me the good/bad parts and their ideas

Years
Team name:undecided
Team Leader:lukemeow
Current Members:2
Current Game title:Pokemon Fyda (still under thought)
Current progress made:2%
Position(s) needed: Urgently need a Scripter who has experiance with RMXP, ruby, and only servers
Timezone: australia
Preferred Method of contact:PM me if u r interested in joining
Additional info:this game is an online adventure, a game where players will explore a whole new world, and also some old worlds, other features will remain secret as of now, untill closer 2 release date

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
Looking For Work

BillNye is looking for work

Area looking for work​
I am looker for a position as a indoor or outdoor mapper.

Preferred method of contact​
Please Private Message me for contact information

Examples​
Examples of my outdoor maps:
Spoiler:

The repetitive houses on the right side of the route are bunkers for a specific event that was to occur.
Spoiler:

The grass in this town was just grass, not places for pokemon encounters. If you look in my route screenshot, I use a different grass for pokemon sightings than I use in towns.

-Please remember these were just test maps and not the final. Also I was not supplied with sufficient tilesets and some so I edited some myself.

Examples of my indoor maps:
Spoiler:

The backs of the bookshelves were made by me the windows at the top with the view of the grass was my creation as well.
This is the orange house at the top left corner of my town screenshot.
Spoiler:

The peach walls and the blue floor were my creations.
Spoiler:

The purple floors and their shadows were my creation as well.
Spoiler:

This is one of my more elaborate maps. First of all, the pokemon center indoors was a place holder until we created a doll house where the player would complete a quest. I created a kitchen, dining room, living room, play room, and a mini library to make it seem like a real house unlike other house other artists have mapped.

You can match numbers 2,3, and 4 to the numbered houses on the route.

-Please remember these were just test maps and not the final. Also I was not supplied with sufficient tilesets and some so I edited some myself.

As you can see, I dress up my creations and make them very appealing to the eye. Also I make my screenshots numbered and organized so you know exactly what is inside what house. Also I always add realistic feel in ALL of my creations.

Additional Info​
I would prefer to use D/P tilesets since I can be make my maps more natural with them. I would also prefer to be in close touch with an active and skilled tileset maker you have recruited since I like to have many choices in my tilesets so my maps will not show repetitive houses or furniture frequently as most games do. Also, please do remember I am open to changes, if you prefer your maps a certain way I would be more than happy to comply.​

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2010
Tiler looking very good team a one sprite and one to help me create a new battle system goodbye.

gallade234

spriter, legendarypokemontamer
Years
Last edited:

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Team name: Raging Industries
Team Leader: RMXPUser462
Current Members: Myself, NeoRyder, Aviculor, Medical Meccanica
Current Game title: Pokemon Dark
Current progress made: Close to the first demo
Position(s) needed:

I need someone who can make those little Pokemon icons for the Pokemon screen :P

Timezone: Eastern US
Preferred Method of contact: PM
Additional info: We also need someone to do custom tiles and map for us, if you would like to you can also PM me

hackerofdarkness

I have return
Years
Pokemon Darka

Team Leader Me
Currant members just me
Currant game tiltle Pokemon Darka
current prograss 30%
Position(s) needed: Scripter,Artist,musicmaker,overworldmaker,betatester
Info who ever join on my team will become elite trainers and get an interview by the player how to get to me gmail [email protected] or just pm me my time is UTC -8 though I live in flordia oh in position is tile artist thrainer artist back and front fakemon artist and a person who could add the data to the pokedex and title maker

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Team name: N/A
Team Leader: poepoe/poeman(me)
Current Members: poepoe/poeman(me)
Current Game title: Pokémon Battle Arena Online
Current progress made: 3D, Connecting Online, Message System
Position(s) needed: Fakemon Overworld spriter(In the style of Mystery Dungeon I)
Timezone:GMT -4
Preferred Method of contact: VM/PM
Additional info: This game is almost done engine wise, and needs graphics/ sounds, for sounds I'll most likely use old pokémon music and remixes, but I would like to have some fakemon :3 along with real pokemon, there will only be 9 fakemon(3 starters) and I only need the overworld facing left(because I can flip it to get right :P) it needs to be animated too. The game is like battle revolution if pokémon could level up.

Eunbi

Croagunk Tamer
Years
Area looking for work: Graphics Artist
Timezone: GMT+8 (Singapore)
Preferred method of contact: MSN
Examples of work:
Spoiler:

Additional Info: I can create logos,userbars,buttons and stuffs for the game. But not sprites.

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2012
--Pokemon Dark Skies--

Team Leader: Ice84

Current Members: None(Besides Me)

Current Game title: Pokemon Dark Skies

Current progress made: None

Position(s) needed: Fakemon Spriter(OverWorlds), Trainer Spriter(Overworlds(D/P/DP Style), Turf Iconner(Buildings, Grass, etc.)

Timezone: -5 GMT Est

Preferred Method of contact: WLM - [email protected]

Additional info:
Pokemon DS is a game that will be made on BYOND, A program that allows you to Map, Program, and Icon/Sprite...One reason i'm using BYOND to do this project is because in BYOND then the game could be an MMO Project, It will also be Published on BYOND, BYOND has alot of Fangames in it...
Also, I will be only accepting Experienced Iconners...Please show work =)

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
i'm making a team, team shard, i need scripters in gm7 lite,or pro if i can get 20 dollars, and story writers
I am a spriter too
I also need some sprites to help make 87 new pokemon,and the game we are making is called Shard Adventures, it takes place in Macada, and has a free fight pokemon battle system.

Lead Spriter/Director-Kingrocker
Spriters-?
?
?
?
Scripters-?
?
?
?
?
storyboarders-?
?
?
?
?
to submit, show your credintals and your entry, the game can wait

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
Years
TEAM EXPLORER
Current Leader: Rockeymon (me)
Current Members: 0
Current Game title: Pokemon Explorer
Current progress made: 0 Precent, I am starting mapping
Jobs Needed
Some one who can code in ruby (I beleive this is the languadge)
Timezone: Pacific Central eastern.
Preferred Method of contact: Pm
Additional info: I am also looking for a complete 455 pokemon (and different unknowns) Ranger Ows

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
we need a whole forum for this, this is just a crumbled mess, none can see to join as we all are in one thread

Omn

Moogle King
Years
View attachment 48761
Hello there! My forum name's dew and I am recruiting people for Project Century. It's a Pokémon game made with RPGXP, featuring the Starter Kit of Poccil and some parts of Kyledove (Kymotonian) his tileset.

View attachment 48761
The game's about a girl (Yes, a girl) named April (as official name, to be customized yourself). She meets professor Willow, a pretty older lady with ginger-colored hair. April gets offered to be a Pokémon Trainer, to help Willow with her research to Invisible Pokémon.

View attachment 48761
But there's one problem. Not only Willow and April are in search to the Invisible Pokémon. Also Team Millennium is on their way to find three very powerful Invisible Pokémon.

View attachment 48761
Now that's a bit of the story line.
Now I am looking for these persons:

SOME SCRIPTERS
PERFECTIONISTS (to check spelling and language, you may have noticed I'm not English)
BETATESTERS (to check on bugs)

I'd love to hear something of you!
Greets,
DEW.
I can be a perfectionist and beta testers

sorry for double post

Team name:Lunar Aqua
Team Leader:Kyuu
Current Members:Omn, Kyuu
Current Game title:Aquatic King and Lunar Queen
Current progress made:Story is in progress but 0%
Position(s) needed:Mapper, Scripter, Eventer, Spriter, Beta testers, Concept Artist and Dialogue Maker
Timezone:GMT +2
Preferred Method of contact: PM Kyuu or me or email kyuu at [email protected]
Additional info: Please be experienced if you are joing also this game is in 4th gen style and all people who help will either get a custom pokemon from mystery gift or character in the game

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Team name: Pokemon Inc.
Team members: 1ninjadude1701(me) and Maximus
Team leader(s): 1ninjadude1701(me)
Game name: Pokemon Trainers Destiny.
Positions open: anything for unlimited spaces :)
method of contact: PM

thanks.

Last edited:
Back