• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Shattered Dreams

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014

You won't be waiting that much longer haha.

I've played through the SD2008 beta for the first time since 2008 and I'm confused. Looking back on my own work I can finally see how far i've come. There are so many errors in the '08 version that didn't come up in this time around. Guess thats why they call it progress. Also I've picked the starters and they won't come as a surprise to anyone who's paid attention to what i've been saying. Meanwhile the beta has really taken off, it should be done in a reasonable time span! Update coming this Friday.

haha glad to hear it. :) -demands chatot in there- haha just kidding anyways, good luck with the hack Quila

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I know it's not Friday but I just had to share this with someone. I finalized the heroines appearance. Also did the OW and the Back sprites.

renawalk.png
renaback.png
rena.png

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
The heroine looks wicked :P wish I could do back sprites like that ^_^

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
It's ridiculous how fast this hack is moving. Right now I'm trying to pick which leader to chose first. It's either Ivy (grass) again or Terra (ground) hmmmm..updates out tomorrow

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
Well... you should make decision about the first gym leader AFTER you've picked the starters, cause if the starters are gonna be nidorans for example, than the leader should be Ivy cause nidorans or their evolutions would have little chance against a ground team!

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Well... you should make decision about the first gym leader AFTER you've picked the starters, cause if the starters are gonna be nidorans for example, than the leader should be Ivy cause nidorans or their evolutions would have little chance against a ground team!

the starters have been decided on since last week.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
regardless if u choose zangoose, seviper, growlithe or houndour, please edit the learnd moves because they all have really bad sets. Adding egg moves, etc. would really help them out.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2012
Those trees look great actually! The pokecenters missing a bar next to the door ;o it looks funny. But great job!

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Release Date!

Update (07.09.10)
Spoiler:

Beta News
The beta length has been decided. It's been decided that the beta will go from Kai Village to Neon Town. That means 2 gyms, a rival battle and an event that involves the Syndicate. You'll be able to capture roughly 30+ pokemon.
With that said, I am currently scripting the events of Jaded Way and Point Harbor, which is one town over from Neon Town. Currently the beta is slated to be released on August 25th, 2010 if everything goes according to plan.

Last edited:

AZI

Years
its good to see that some "abbandoned hacks" are comming back to live :)

wish u best of luck with this return and hope ull do everything as u want to :)

btw. i hope there will be some nido M walking freely near beggining zones ( i love nido king ^^ :)

once again GL ... nice screenies :)

DMAC

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2015
Great to hear progress is going well since the thread was reopened...cant wait to patch it up.

drew6464

Spriter and composer
Years
  • US
  • Seen Jan 8, 2023
I notice your sprites are not very good. Sorry for being rude, but I think I can do much better. I've been willing to try out this new sprite I made for a game:

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Alpha 1 of Shattered Dreams 2010 has been released!! Look to the first post for the download....
I'm sorry this Beta/Alpha was released by a team member of mine before he got my earlier message. This beta has been pushed back to August 25th, 2010. It's not quite how I like it just yet. Also the intro hasn't changed and neither has the title screen. I wished for these things to be fixed along with an error that was noticed by a team member late last night (a glitch in Lakeview). Sorry for any issues that were caused, and to anyone who already got their hands on the beta, please delete it as it is not complete enough, though I suppose if you were to make it past the glitch in Lakeview, you would be able to progress further into the hack.

Last edited:

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Weird when I got to the second town the game reset?
I talking about lakeview?

Noted, the Beta was released before I was perfectly content with it's current state. I haven't really been too involved in this hack since the announcement of the beta, my team (consisting of all real life friends, including Scyther X) took over preparing the beta, and I just found out this glitch last night. Still they went ahead and released it anyways. Either way the official first beta is to be released August 25 2010, right before Scyther X and I start college.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
i use firered to patch this

and i play it

and erything look gay
is it even a game
That means you messed up in the process. You need a CLEAN Fire Red rom and Lunar IPS to patch it. I just tested it and it works flawlessly over on this end.

Updates are coming soon...

Back