• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Congrats, Sir Bastian. Don't let Caedmon come in and usurp ya.

I'll also have a post up for Alessa, soon; I was hoping to get her and Tim continued in a single post, but I have to wait for Kid Mind for the latter.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Grats Basty!

I'm going to try and post tomorrow, I've been struggling with my Fallout muse, but I will prevail.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Lincoln: You may or may not find it easier to engage in combat. If you noticed there are also several boss-type NPCs that can be run into.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
Can I still sign up, its look very cool and I have a 3 weeks vecation now, so I have a lot of time; if so I will pick up charizard and begin my SU asap.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
I think TornZero meant that the character has to make sense, which is obvious. But yeah!~ Simply fill out a Sign-Up and I/Sir Bastian will review it to make sure it meets quality standards. After that you may be asked to improve on something or you'll be approved and can start roleplaying!~

TornZero

Years
Of course it would have to make sense, I mostly referred to making up for an in-game absence. Like going out and getting your Pokémon spirit NOW instead of earlier like everyone else, since that's where someone's story would really start.

Anti-society would be at home in the Underground. I don't think we have anyone there, yet, either.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
I want him to be 15, the reason for it is that he tried not to go to there so he will not be like the others, but someday he could not hold the passion and went to the piler. And for the anti-society, I have a better idea, he will be the one the protect but also fight to win[like ichigo from bleach].

Dawn

Years
@Zero Darkness: The thing is if you turn 14 and you haven't gotten your Pokemon spirit yet, you can never get one. It also wouldn't be very fair to say you've had it for years giving your character years of experience over everyone else.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
Name: Ichigo Neto

Nickname (Optional):

Age (10-13): 13

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Appearance: Ichigo have black messy hair [likeTenso Zangetsu[look at my avatar] from bleach] with the middle bang color turns to a red black color. His eyes color is grey. His face is very thin and sharp. Ichigo isn`t neither tall nor short, he wears a blue T-shirt under a black jacket that always open. He wears a dark blue jeans and a pair of dark red sneakers. He has two blue strips under his eyes, and his teeth are very sharp. He has a blue long tail at the size of his body with a red flame in the end. When he gets angry his flame attacks turns from red to blue, his eyes color changes for blue also and so the flame in the end of his tail.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Ichigo purpose of life is to defeat Nicholas and avenge Lan death, he train to get stronger and live to win, he will protect his friends with his life, and he will not escape from a battle. For him there are two kinds of battle: The fight for live and the fight for pride and the two of them are also the fight to protect. Ichigo is very reckless and he will rush into things without thinking. He tries to make good friends to help him get stronger, and from then on he will protect them. Ichigo will try to lower the risk of his friends by risking himself more.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have they been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?): Ichigo don`t remember his parents, even that he was raised by 7 years. At the age of 7 his parents told him that he should run away and live by his own, that the only way he can live on. Ichigo met a group of 6 kids and joined them, they told him that they have a secret base at a cave near the crystal pillar, and that they would go there when they will be able to become wielders of a Pokémon soul. Three years Ichigo lived that way, but then all have changed.

A group of five pokespirit wielders came to Ichigo`s group base, they said they are from Children`s City and that Nicholas want them to work for him. Ichigo`s group leader Lan said that there is no chance that they will work for someone like Nicholas. Then things just got worst.

One day, Lan was facing a group of kids saying that they work for Nicholas; they asked him again if he want to join them, and Lan said no, again. The kids attacked him and killed him. Then they brought his dead body to the cave, the entire group was shocked; after that they saw what happened to Lan they went to Nicholas army. At that time Ichigo was beside the river drinking water, when he returned to the cave he saw no one, he looked deeper and then he saw it, Lan`s dead body crossed on the wall, and a note attached to his body, which said: "This what happens when you don`t go after Nicholas the great." From then on, Ichigo was seeking revenge on Nicholas, and he trained to get stronger.

At the age of 13 he heard it, a sound telling him to come to the crystal pillar, Ichigo knew it was the call of a pokespirit and went for the pillar. When he arrived, he thought about his revenge and purpose of life, and then a spirit of a charizard fused with his body, his middle bang turned red and two blue strips under his eyes appeared, a blue tail grow from his tail bone with a flame in the end; and then he felt him, he felt Cero the one that will bring him his revenge inside of him!

Pokéspirit (No legendaries. Alternate color schemes are allowed.)
Species: Charizard

Nickname (Optional): Cero [Zero in Spanish]

Personality (Can be as short or long as you want): Cero love to fight, and even more to win, he cannot stand losing and so pushing Ichigo body to his limits, just to win. But Cero is also kind he teaching Ichigo how to use his powers and helps him do his main purpose in life protecting.

Moves (Maximum of 6. TM and egg moves are allowed. These are the moves your character gets when they fuse): Flamethrower, Dragon Claw, Flare Blitz, Shadow Claw, Solar Beam [yea this is a charizard move], and Hyper Beam.

Other (Optional): Ichigo don`t have wings so he cannot fly but his inner power make him able to glide for a long distances without any device, it seems he fly or float but he just warm the air under him and making him glide like an eagle. Ichigo`s Flamethrower, Solar Beam and Hyper Beam is shoot from the hands, he mostly use his tail to distract the enemy or to release the fire pressure from his body by making the flame on his tail bigger. Also Ichigo is left handed.

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether you're writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.): "So how do I fight, I just yell the name of the move and then do this" Ichigo punched the air" And that's it?".
"Not at all" Cero said "You think about the move and do it your own way. For a start let's try to do a Flamethrower"
Ichigo stood against the wall of the cave once was of his group, and opened his mouth wide open. Then he thought about a stream of flames coming out of his bully; then a burst of inferno came out of his mouth, Ichigo`s mouth was hot and Ichigo stopped the stream of fire, and shut his mouth. Then he said "it's very hot and not tasty, how could you do this and not choking yourself?"
"It's simple we have the right mouth that have a resistance to fire, you apparently not. But let me tell you a little secret, did I say that you should shoot it from your mouth? Does any trainer in the past tried to tell his Pokémon to shoot it from other place?! No!! We just more likely want to leave are body clear to do other attacks and so we shoot from the mouth."
"So you tell me that I can shoot it from other places like my hand for example?" Ichigo said in surprise.
"Yup, you should try it, but remember choose a specific place to make your Flamethrower from, then you can focus on mastering this place."
Ichigo turned into the cave opening, the sky was black with little stars glowing. Ichigo raised his left hand straight and hold it with his right hand at the start of his palm and thought about the flame that will grow from his palm and destroy everything; and then an inferno of flames shouted from his hand into the sky and illuminated everything.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Congratulations Sir Bastian! Countless trials await you. Face them with honour! :D

Only if you'll believe in the me that believes in the you that believes in me.

But yeah! Thanks alot for your support everyone ^^ I'll do my very best as a GM alongside Yellow. I figured it would be nice to give her some more spare time to actually get to PLAY the game, rather than GM like, four different ones at once XD

So I'm lending my eagle-eye (Yeah right) and my superb writing skills (No comment) to Yellow's and your disposal! Thanks again :3 It's nice to feel loved.

And now, for something completely different. Hey there Zero! Lovely to see you here :3 I like your signup, but there are a few things I feel needs taking a little care of:

Grammar, for one. This may be nitpicky, but there's quite alot of spelling errors and plain grammatical stuff wrong with... well, majority of this. Nothing too big, since it's still readable, but you may want to run it through Word or the like, have someone proofread it, etc.

You need to expand your personality a bit. How does he -act-? Right now, you've only written his purpose, and how he thinks of fighting. This gives a very vague idea of how he acts and REacts to people around him.

You also haven't really told about how Ichigo looks like when he's fused, but only that he changed a little bit when the spirit of the Charizard began living within him. Remember, a spiritwielder can both be fused and non-fused, and I'd quite like a description of both, if at all possible!

I also noticed that there's no reason for his eyes turning gold while using his flamethrower like you've said they do, and unless I'm just an idiot about Charizards, you do also need to explain this!

And that's about it for now. Fiddle around with these things and we should be good ^^ Sorry to come off as so stern on my first 'day' as a GM, but you know, gotta try your best!

Dawn

Years
A charizard's eyes may not turn gold normally, but fun fact! When a Charizard gets angry, the flame on it's tail turns blue. I'm also confused on why merging causes the character to age. A time distortion is line of eccentric for something that could be accomplished through appearance alone, don't you think?

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
The thing with the age I will just remove that, and for the moves I will change.

Edited my SU, did grammer check in word, and changed little things like the moves, how he look, etc.
BTW who knew that a Charizard can use a Solar Beam, its very cool!! And I have the heartgold/soulsilver pokedex so I know what Charizard can learn from leveling, and TMs!

Last edited:

TornZero

Years
Sorry to be making my own input (and if it seems offensive or insulting) about the SU despite not being a GM/co-GM, so I'll put it in a spoiler if anyone actually wants to read it. Otherwise, go ahead and ignore it.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
You kinda right about that this is like bleach, I guess I`ll make him the guy that seek revenge and by getting along with Cero he can get that power to defeat Nicholas.
For the sword, I`ll put it away and for the un-fused form I think my character will be most of the times fused, and Cero will be a voice inside Ichigo head.
BTW, if my character could fire both let's say, solar beam and hyper beam together, one from the left and one from the right, is this will be ok?

Edited my SU, again.
Now I think the only thing taken from Bleach Ichigo, is his first name and one line.

Edited SU, hope this will be good.

Name: Ichigo Neto

Nickname (Optional):

Age (10-13): 13

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Appearance: Ichigo have black messy hair [like shusuke amagai from bleach]. His eyes color is grey. His face is very thin and sharp. Ichigo isn`t neither tall nor short, he wears a blue T-shirt under a black jacket that always open. He wears a dark blue jeans and a pair of dark red sneakers.His teeth are very sharp. He has a blue long tail at the size of his body with a blue-white flame in the end. When he gets angry his flame attacks turns from red to blue, his eyes color changes to blue also and the flame in the end of his tail is getting bigger and longer.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Ichigo is led by rage and hate, he seek revenge on the one that ordered to kill his best friends and his big brother, Lan. "It`s meaningless to just live, it`s meaningless to just fight. I want to win!" that is how Ichigo think. He wants to get stronger and stronger, until he can step into Children's City and kill everyone and finally, kill Nicholas. He is hostile vs. anyone that associated to Nicholas, and friendly to anyone who not going to hurt him or his friends, and anyone that is willing to help him accomplish his mission, he will treat as a family. Ichigo is willing to fight any time, whether is to train or to kill. He know that right now he can`t defeat Nicholas and so he travels across Sinnoh, to find allies to join and enemies to kill.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have they been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?): Ichigo`s parents left him and his older brother at Eterna Forest, so they will be safe; at that time Ichigo was 7 years old and his brother Lan was 11. They walked for days until they found a cave near what once was Mt. Coronet. They found five other kids that were left behind and invited them to their group; Lan suggested that as the oldest he should lead them, and all has agreed. They lived in peace, sharing food and stuff, and helping to improve their hideout; and so they lived for 1 year.

After one year, Lan felt that something is for calling him from the crystal pillar that replaced Mt. Coronet, he went to the pillar where he saw a pokespirit, and then he fused with it and became a wielder. After one year all the others except Ichigo got their pokespirit, and gave much more help than before. But from that point things have changed.

One day, a group of 3 wielders coming from Children`s City found the cave and said that they should come to their city. Lan said that he doesn't want to become a slave for some kid and that they are staying here. The 3 told Lan to think about it and left. Every month the three came and offered them to join Nicholas, but Lan always said no. Until one day after a year then the first meeting, the group of 3 wasn`t so kind, they attacked Lan and the group and killed them. At that time Ichigo was by the river getting water [and this is where I will start my story]

Pokéspirit (No legendaries. Alternate color schemes are allowed.)
Species: Charizard - Blue colored.

Nickname (Optional): Cero [Zero in Spanish]

Personality (Can be as short or long as you want): Cero is kind and loyal, he love to fight and win, he help Ichigo in his mission. He will do everything to survive but will help his freinds to survive either. He tells Ichigo stories about the times when pokemon was with humans. He teaches Ichigo how to fight so they both will win.

Moves (Maximum of 6. TM and egg moves are allowed. These are the moves your character gets when they fuse):
Dragon Claw
Fire Punch
Iron Tail
Flare Blitz
Dragon Dance
Roost

Other (Optional): Ichigo don`t have wings so he cannot fly but his inner power make him able to glide for a long distances without any device, it seems he fly or float but he just warm the air under him and making him glide like an eagle.Ichigo mostly use his tail to distract the enemy or to release the fire pressure from his body by making the flame on his tail bigger. Ichigo is left handed. Ichigo normal flame color is red and when he gets angry it change to blue-white.

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether you're writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.): "So how do I fight, I just yell the name of the move and then do this" Ichigo punched the air" And that's it?"
"Not at all" Cero said "You think about the move and do it your own way. For a start let's try to do a Flamethrower"
Ichigo stood against the wall of the cave once was of his group, and opened his mouth wide open. Then he thought about a stream of flames coming out of his bully; then a burst of inferno came out of his mouth, Ichigo`s mouth was hot and Ichigo stopped the stream of fire, and shut his mouth. Then he said "it's very hot and not tasty, how could you do this and not choking yourself?"
"It's simple we have the right mouth that have a resistance to fire, you apparently not. But let me tell you a little secret, did I say that you should shoot it from your mouth? Does any trainer in the past tried to tell his Pokémon to shoot it from other place?! No!! We just more likely want to leave are body clear to do other attacks and so we shoot from the mouth."
"So you tell me that I can shoot it from other places like my hand for example?" Ichigo said in surprise.
"Yup, you should try it, but remember choose a specific place to make your Flamethrower from, then you can focus on mastering this place."
Ichigo turned into the cave opening, the sky was black with little stars glowing. Ichigo raised his left hand straight and hold it with his right hand at the start of his palm and thought about the flame that will grow from his palm and destroy everything; and then an inferno of flames shouted from his hand into the sky and illuminated everything.

Last edited:
Back