• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
But I like stovepipe hair : >

Got a new haircut of my own, howzit?

Spoiler:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
So I like met someone who used to be here in Paris whilst I was there, so I made sure I was looking alright before I went out. This was taken literally right before I left to meet them.

Spoiler:

image is massive because what

You went out to meet someone topless? ._. Was it really that hot in Paris right now? Even though today has been nice it's still too cold in England to wear a tanktop even o_o! Wow I wish we were having that kind of weather!

Sirfetch’d

I haven't posted a picture in a while..so what the hell!

I was messing around with my 3DS's camera today and took this:

Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

You sure do like to post a lot of pictures don't you, Paige? Regardless you look amazing as always :D

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2013
Myself in the past at Christmas, though my hair without highlights and the glasses are different now.

100_4055_zpsa57d9d9f.jpg

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Recent pictures of me. from the AT&T store adventures

I got crafty with a pair of scissors and make an old polo shirt into a cooler more fashionable shirt.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Also me just messing around with the Instagram filters. I also just like my hair and shirt that day too.
Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

Recent pictures of me. from the AT&T store adventures

I got crafty with a pair of scissors and make an old polo shirt into a cooler more fashionable shirt.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Also me just messing around with the Instagram filters. I also just like my hair and shirt that day too.
Spoiler:

Oo I like what you did with the old polo shirt. It looks really cool! Also loving the face and hair in the last pic, haha. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back