• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Multitype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Team Multitype

Introduction:

Hello Everyone. I am Aryan. I actually joined PC to download rom hacks and I eventually got the idea to make a rom hack myself. This is my first hack(actually second because my first hack got cancelled) called "Pokemon: The Legends of Arceus". As the name states, the hack's mascot will be Arceus. This hack will be made on JPAN's hack engine so all the scripts will be cleaned. I want people to join this team so that we can make the best hack ever. I want people to enjoy playing this hack and this hack becomes a very enjoyable hack. Hacking is just fun and I want this fun to be created into a big achievement. This hack will be very much related to Arceus and how Arceus controls the region. I am good at spriting and basic at scripting and mapping.

Current Project:

Pokemon: The Legends of Arceus ( Fire Red Hack)

Story:

You are a 12 year old boy/girl who lives in the Hunder region. You always wanted to start your journey as a trainer and you got a chance to do it when you turned 12. But you learn from Prof. Arch that there is a team called Team Dark Shadow who wants to capture the whole region. He also tells you that people says that you can bring peace in the region by getting to Arceus. Many people have tried before but none of them ever returned. So you have the goal to defeat Team Dark Shadow and reach Arceus.

Features:

An entire New Region
A new Story
New Sprites
New Scripts
New Maps
New Tiles
Pokemon from 4th and 5th Gen
Physical/Special Split
Day and Night System
New Gym Leaders and Elite-4
New Hero and Heroine
Team Dark Shadow

Help Wanted:

Scripter
Mapper
Storyliner
Tile Editor/Inserter
Title Screen Editor
ASM Hacker
OW Spriter
Trainer Spriter
Banner Maker
Alpha/Beta Tester
General Helper

Any other suggestions will be appreciated

What each of these persons will do:

Scripter: You have to create a lot of script because of all the scripts removed. You also have to create a lot of events. Also read that this is not a simple Talking script.

Mapper: You have to map the whole region as well as create the World Map.

Storyliner: You have to create the story which will be developed in game by the Scripters. Also you have to be creative and have a lot of ideas in your mind.

Title Editor: You have to edit the Title Screen as well as the Boot Screen(not neccesary).

ASM Hacker: As this will be a complete new hack/game, we will want to have some new features in it that can be only done by the use of ASM. So basically you will need to know about creating and inserting ASM routines.

OW Spriter: You will have to create all the New OWs that will be in the game.

Trainer Spriter: You will have to create all the New Trainers that will be in the games.

Banner Maker: We will need to have Banners so people can easily go to out thread and support us. So basically you will have to make some Banners for the hack.

Alpha/Beta Tester: When the hack is completed upto some point, you will have to test that this game is working right or not, listing all the bugs, capturing Screenies from various places and if possible, making a Video of gameplay.

General Helper: You are the advisor if our team along with me. Also if any general problem occurs in making a hack, you will have to advice what we can do on it. Basically, you need to have a small amount of knowledge about all the sectors of Hacking(Scripting,Mapping etc.).

Team Members:

Aryan143: Spriter,Basic Scripter and Mapper,General Helper.
JNathan: Storyliner
ganesha: Mapper,banner maker,alpha/beta tester,storyline maker
stormer247: Storyliner,Mapper
blaziken157: Storyliner,Beta Tester
Maxzeroedge: Scripter,Tile Inserter
cheeseguy12: Beta Tester
SCPadgeebar: Banner Maker
ItzCharizard: General Helper
thizzman: Scripter,Title Screen Editor
Lavamon: Spriter,Scripter,Mapper
Japanda8190: Tiler

Application Form:

Code:
Nickname:
Skills:
Applying As:
Proof(Not Needed but will be appreciated):
Timezone:
Contact Info(I prefer PMs):

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I like this hack so I'll join.
Nickname: JNathan
Skills: Storyliner
Applying as: Storyliner
Time zone : GMT -2 I think

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
Name: ganesha
Skill: Mapper(never done overworld), simple scripter, OW editor, graphics creator
Applying for: Mapper, banner maker, alpha/beta tester, storyline maker
Timezone: GMT+5:30
Proof: Check some of my posts

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
From the routine setting of a small town we should move the starting place to a big city.

The protagonist has turned twelve and is going to get first pokemon from a nearby professor. The protagonist arrives the lab at the outskirts of the city through a road on a bicycle.
On arriving protagonist gets the pokemon he or she wanted with pokeballs and pokedex all at a time. A battle with the rival ends the scene at the lab. The protagonist goes to parents and shows the pokemon and gets running shoes. Protagonist sets on the journey to become the greatest pokemon trainer in the region.

If you agree this I have another idea which would move from the regular gameplay.

Last edited:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
From the routine setting of a small town we should move the starting place to a big city.

The protagonist has turned twelve and is going to get first pokemon from a nearby professor. The protagonist arrives the lab at the outskirts of the city through a road on a bicycle.
On arriving protagonist gets the pokemon he or she wanted with pokeballs and pokedex all at a time. A battle with the rival ends the scene at the lab. The protagonist goes to parents and shows the pokemon and gets running shoes. Protagonist sets on the journey to become the greatest pokemon trainer in the region.

If you agree this I have another idea which would move from the regular gameplay.

I like this but I will wait for JNathan's strory so I can choose one of them

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
Okay, I've another idea of making pokemon available through events only, the events with the pokemon OWs would be roaming in the forests/oceans/lakes/grasslands/buildings/sewers etc making the pokemon population limited so it would be realistic. No pokemon encounters by walking.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Okay, I've another idea of making pokemon available through events only, the events with the pokemon OWs would be roaming in the forests/oceans/lakes/grasslands/buildings/sewers etc making the pokemon population limited so it would be realistic. No pokemon encounters by walking.

But this will take a lot and a lot of time, making scripts for 200+ pokemon roaming is really hard. I might add events for starters and legends but not all the pokemons. And I will add a lot of new OW's in it cause if anyone don't knows, the JPAN hacked engine supports inserting of 1000+OWs

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
Amazing engine is in the japanese version? So you are going to use japanese engine or USA engine? Not much time would be consumed, pokemon can be repeated as they would be groups/families. Are going to apply 649 patch or 493 patch or replacing some old pokemon

Last edited:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Amazing engine is in the japanese version? So you are going to use japanese engine or USA engine? Not much time would be consumed, pokemon can be repeated as they would be groups/families. Are going to apply 649 patch or 493 patch or replacing some old pokemon

I will use the Japan engine(that dosn't means that the language will be japanese). And I will not add Wild Pokemon as events so we can seperate them from Event pokemons. I will just add a few pokemons and replace some old ones that are most likely not seen. Since this is not a 386 project, I have plenty of space to add new pokemons as I will replace old ones and there is about 20-25 free pokemon space in the rom

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
Okay then send me the ips with tiles included, I'll make maps. Not in this month, I'll do it after 25th and may be able to come up in April first due to the reason than I'm in 12th CBSE.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Our lovely ganesha have made a banner. If anyone wants to support us, put it in your signature:

And here is the code for it:

Code:
[PLAIN][URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=297604][IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-_tZ8telsRI0/UTXa6AAEyKI/AAAAAAAAARI/bss84j1PymY/s500/Team-Multitype-Banner.png[/IMG][/URL][/PLAIN]

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
Nickname:Stormer
Skills:Storylines but not much else other than mapping
Applying As:Storyline or mapper
Proof(Not Needed but will be appreciated):gimme a situation and i give you a storyline
Timezone:-6:00 i think
Contact Info(I prefer PMs):pm me

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Sorry for this long period of inactivity 2 days but here is the starting scene concept:
The player lives in a good city just like ganesha mentioned and he just turned 15 or 12 whatever you guys want. The rules of the Hunder region says that when they are in this age, they are allowed to get their trainer license from the Pokemon Agents that pass each year in every town/city(i'll explain this concept later). The player and his rival decide to get a pokemon as being the Poke Champ was their dream. After that, they encounter Prof xxxxx who knew them since they were babies. He is happy that they each have a pokemon and decides to help them out by giving a PokeDex and 5 PokeBalls to each of the beginning trainers.
This is a concept and can be changed to suit the team's desire.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
The player lives in a good city just like ganesha mentioned and he just turned 15 or 12 whatever you guys want. The rules of the Hunder region says that when they are in this age, they are allowed to get their trainer license from the Pokemon Agents that pass each year in every town/city(i'll explain this concept later). The player and his rival decide to get a pokemon as being the Poke Champ was their dream. After that, they encounter Prof xxxxx who knew them since they were babies. He is happy that they each have a pokemon and decides to help them out by giving a PokeDex and 5 PokeBalls to each of the beginning trainers.

I like this concept because I love the Pokemon Agents thing. And strormer247, you are in the team. I think that the team is full of Storyliners.

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
Ya this story is great, I think went to the general one, hehe. Agents and mysteries would be different, rather than gyms we should use missions to avail the permission to use HMs out of battles.

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
Any ideas for maps such as the starting map or first route? I can easily make one. Just tell me what firered map to use.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Any ideas for maps such as the starting map or first route? I can easily make one. Just tell me what firered map to use.

We can't make maps yet since we don't have a tiler yet

Hey team members I have inserted new pokemons(just sprites for now) in the hack. I will edit their data later. Here is a list of pokemon and which pokemon they have replaced.

Arceus with Smeargle
Starly line with Weedle line
Turtwig line with Bellsprout line
Chimchar line with Hoppip line
Piplup and Prinplup with Sunkern line
Empoleon with Yanma
Gible line with Slakoth line
Shinx line with Whismur line
Riolu line with Ledyba lune
Tepig line with Aron line
Snivy line with Seedot line
Oshawott with Mawile
Dewott and Sammurott with Meditite line
Dialga with Electrike
Palkia with Manectric
Giratina with Delcatty
Victini with Skitty
Darumaka line with Corphish line
Archen line with Marill line
Tirtouga line with Slugma line

If any team member wants a new pokemon to be added, please post here and what pokemon to replace it with

Last edited:

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
Inserting the gen 6 trio without any evolution would be great. BTW is it gng to be the normal trainer or pokemon agent, if poké agent I have some good ideas. One thing can we make this in Kanto itself with development.

Chespin with Pichu
Fennekin with Plusle
Froakie with Minun

Last edited:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Inserting the gen 6 trio without any evolution would be great. BTW is it gng to be the normal trainer or pokemon agent, if poké agent I have some good ideas. One thing can we make this in Kanto itself with development.

Chespin with Pichu
Fennekin with Plusle
Froakie with Minun

We can insert gen 6 trio but the problem is the sprites. We don't have any 6th gen sprite in 64*64 nor the backsprites nor the icons. Someone can sprite it but it would be very hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back