• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Born

born before you had to be?

• Yes

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • no

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • mabyee

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I don't wen to say

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
Years
deathbyalice said:
Actually, scientifically speeking I wasn't even supposed to be born...
You too? Dang, well I wouldn't have been born, I wasn't even supposed to either since for my mom it was impossible to give birth and just as she was going to get an X-Ray done her doctor tested her first and found out she couldn't have the X-Ray done or else I really wouldn't have been born. Dang <_<

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
I was actuaully born the day the doctor expected.It the truth the same day.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I was born half a month earlier I think... Or maybe it was 12 days? o.o;

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
I ws born a couple days early...which is perfectly okay, because I'm in the middle of the summer, I don't have to strive for presents all year long like December/January people XD

Sassydoll76

You want this?
Years
i was born on time i think but i wish i was born earlier because my b-day was right after the cut out date so i am in 8th not 9th

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Shadow of Ash said:
You too? Dang, well I wouldn't have been born, I wasn't even supposed to either since for my mom it was impossible to give birth and just as she was going to get an X-Ray done her doctor tested her first and found out she couldn't have the X-Ray done or else I really wouldn't have been born. Dang <_<
To keep this PG, my dad wasn't supposed to have kids... My dad has no feeling from him hips down, and is missing a disc in hiis back, at least he can walk. He says it feels like pins and needles in his legs all the time.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
I was supposed to be born on Halloween.

I got stuck with November instead. XP

Back