• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite BW Unova City?

Favorite BW City?

• Total voters

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Lacunosa Town. I was saddened how little there was to do there in B/W (slightly improved in 2), but the music and layout just seemed very nice to me. I'd like to live in a place like that.

You know, minus the whole non-gated community with monsters outside thing.
Spoiler:

I will reserve opinion as I have yet to see three of these areas. I don't really count the Pokémon League as a city.

Cyclone

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
For its sheer scale, scope and ambition, I have to pick Castelia City. Yes, it wasn't perfect, what with its array of empty buildings and not all that much to do... but it was such a departure from all of the cities that came before it in the Pokemon world that I couldn't not vote for it. I love my cities big and metropolis-y, and there isn't anything bigger or more metropolis-y than Castelia, so it gets my vote in a heartbeat.

Years
Mistralton had the coolest music, but I like Undella Town. Something about a small town on the beach that is very, idk, relaxing? And I think that was the town where I made some serious bank off that guy who bought the underwater treasures.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Mistralton had the coolest music, but I like Undella Town. Something about a small town on the beach that is very, idk, relaxing? And I think that was the town where I made some serious bank off that guy who bought the underwater treasures.
You are correct. 300,000 for the Ancient Crown alone. That will buy you a few TMs from the shops!

Cyclone

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Undella Town is my favorite place to go. I grew up around the beach so it feels like home. :)
Nimbasa is a close second.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Unlocked Lacunosa Town and Black City late in the evening - or is that early in the morning? Black City just looks like a small-scale wanna-be of Castelia City, and I'm not sure I like it. Lacunosa City looks actually kind of neat. I sort of like the raised terraces and the way that there is expensive property (or could be called that) on the lookouts with a great view (we think). It's growing on me. I haven't made it to Undella City yet. I did end up forced into battle by someone who turned at the wrong time, but ended up being able to take out his Lv.60 Fighting types as I have the Three Musketeers travelling with me right now. Maybe I'll see Undella City later today, but so far on three Routes I've only had to battle once. I'll cast my vote after seeing Undella City.

Cyclone

Galdr

ドラゴンのおうじ
Years
My favorite would have to be Kagome Town. It seems like a town the Flower Paradise would be at, technically speaking, and not for the fact you are given the Gracidea by the woman in BW, too. Just, it's so peaceful, and it's near one of my favorite places; the Giant Hall. Another favorite is the Village Bridge. Looks cool, in my opinion, and I'd love to live somewhere like there. Even though Village Bridge doesn't count, since you can't fly to it, but it looks lively like any ole town--except on a bridge.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
I like the feel of Undella Town, a small beachside town for holidayers. If I took a trip to Unova I would definetly go there.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
As of this post, Lacunosa has been pushed into second place. Undella seems kind of bland and mainly serves as a link to Undella Bay. I can see the opening they left for future construction over the two years leading to B2/W2; I'm shocked an entire town was built to the west in that time.

Cyclone

Years
I would have to say that Castelia City is my favorite. It just something completely different that hasn't been done in any game before, and it feels more like a city than just a place with a lot of buildings (Saffron and Goldenrod both come to mind).

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2020
My favourite would be Black City/White Forest, if both of them count.

Well I... get to catch rare Pokemon in White Forest and battle hard in Black City. Not to mention that they're version exclusive, so they get more plus points.

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
Years
I love Lacunosa Town. I just loved the idea that they built a wall to keep Kyurem out. If I remember rightly, no-one is around outside at night either. Wish they'd have put some creepy pasta Lavender Town remix in there when it was dark and maybe some scary ice dragon noises. I just hope that Black 2/White 2 gives the poor place a purpose other than a Pokecentre pit stop on the way to the big man.

Back