• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fire Red 1000 Patch + 7th Gen Rom Base (ALOLAN POKEMON ADDED)

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
You can always just make your own base for yourself like I am doing. It takes a bit of time but it's worth it in my eyes.

Yeah the idea of not using any of the base rom is good actually..
Not talking bad about this base..
but people mostly prefer base roms for mainly the asm thing,
and secondly the moves and abilities as well as the pokemon adding..
These things take a lot of time and also cause a lots of bugs, (though such bases also contain the bugs)

Thats why people prefer bases.

Narwhal

Meme Lord
Years
Yeah the idea of not using any of the base rom is good actually..
Not talking bad about this base..
but people mostly prefer base roms for mainly the asm thing,
and secondly the moves and abilities as well as the pokemon adding..
These things take a lot of time and also cause a lots of bugs, (though such bases also contain the bugs)

Thats why people prefer bases.

I could see where you're coming from. Personally I feel I would be much mare satisfied if I did it myself idk just opinion

Narwhal

Meme Lord
Years
Haha...
I too suggest to not use rom bases..

Things like the EM-engine upgrade are the support priorities ;)

Like i want to do everything without any help from anyone else learing asm hacking n shit would be kinda cool in my opinion especially since i'm working on teaching myself new languages in coding like C C+ ect.

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
For some reason I can't get it work. I have tried:

• 1695 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Independent).gba
  • Pkmn FireRed v1.0 (Cleaned).gba
  • Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U) (V1.1).gba

I'm using the UPS patcher - tsukuyomi

I have tried to patch it in admin mode but with no results as well & the aply to new file trick but all those efforts failed as well. I'm I missing something?

Criminon

Forever Spriting
Years
Guys, I wanted to say that I'm so sorry for wasting your time. I saw this, but figured people just didn't understand the difference between IPS and UPS, or something similar. I have since tested my patch, and found that it doesn't work, even with the same rom that I used to create the file. I have reuploaded it and changed the download link to reflect this. Thanks so much for pointing it out!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/il9cbmq1y47zr45/Gen 7 Complete.ups?dl=0

Criminon

Forever Spriting
Years
You can always just make your own base for yourself like I am doing. It takes a bit of time but it's worth it in my eyes.

It takes weeks to add just 150ish pokemon. This is for someone who wants to just play the game with new pokemon already added.

Narwhal

Meme Lord
Years
It takes weeks to add just 150ish pokemon. This is for someone who wants to just play the game with new pokemon already added.

Well how much time did you have to do the pokemon cuz i mean it's not bad when you got a good amount of time on your hands. But still this is impressive definitely not looking down on this patch.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022

hey bro nice work, Im doing something similar on my own, I need to know how can You manage the 7 gen or additional new pokemon on PGE¿¿?? cause I was trying and always give me error, can you help me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 18, 2017
Do I have to install poke-freaks base first?

No. This is the same base. (1460, which, while having more space, is very problematic.)

(I really hope there's going to be a 1020 Version, I wouldn't get errors on choosing Mega Diancie, Mega Blastoise, and Mega Charizard X)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
So I've been pretty busy. I have added all of Gen 7 into the game. It's the same 1040 patch created by Pokefreak890. You can find the credits in on his post (Posted Below), however I have added all of 7th gen, including Alolan pokemon. Obviously not all moves are in, so they are replaced with pound, but every pokemon has the correct amount of moves. Abilities that are not in are left blank. TMs are not finished. Habitats and egg moves are not either. Evolutions are in, stats are in, etc etc. I have also updated previous sprites and added shadows below pokemon that should be hovering, etc. I'm pretty sure I included a hex hack that would allow evolution to work as well.

(To rephrase, everything is in that I possibly could put in. All of their moves are not pound lol. Just the ones that haven't been created. Moves from 7th gen).

1rCQb5n.png
9Pxf02F.png

otyHUJN.png
oJOTZ4H.png

Enjoy guys. I'll be updating this a bit, but it's basically done. (a lot of pokemon icons aren't finished)

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/il9cbmq1y47zr45/Gen 7 Complete.ups?dl=0

Edit:
Actually I just confirmed, I forgot to add the hex hack to this so it would allow these pokemon to evolve without a national dex. If anyone could link that to me, I would appreciate it. Forgot where I saw it.

Link to Pokefreak890's thread:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=367402

Link to Sprites I used:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=368703
Turtonator Sprites, as well as a few others done by Leparagon

pokefreak890's INIs doesn't seem to work with a FireRed USA patched with your "Gen 7 Complete.ups".

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
Would be fine if other Pokemon that wasn't the original in the game were on routes

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
Anyone who have the Correct and Working INI(s) of this Rombase (with the mega evolution method in the ini)? So that I could start now hacking. Thanks.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 25, 2017
Hi, I was wondering if you are gonna keep updating this base, because I found some things editing it:
1. MOST pokemon from Rampardos to Zekrom have WRONG stats, mostly have wrong Speed, Spe. Att. and Spe. Def. (in pokefreak890 that's wrong too)
2. I think Moves should have gen 7 Acc/Pow/PP, but that's not that important and i already updated that, Is needed just for 20-30 moves i think.
3. I think Pokemon Stats should bu updated. Idid that too, that's not much problem.
4. Many pokemon don't have double ability and others have "Bad" abilities, or not the best for them (f.e. bulbasaur have not Chlorophyll and Politoed have Damp instead of Drizzle), I already did it myself but just was telling it to you in case you want to improve your base a lot.
5. Eevee can't evolve in Glaceon, Leafeon nor sylveon because "max evolutions" is 5 instead of 8 or 16.
I hope this helps you if you had not noticed something.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2023
All of the Alolan Pokemon cries seem to be broken, they freeze my game every time. Anyone else having this issue?

EDIT::
More like anything past Type: Null the scries are broke on, they dont work. Some of the gen 7 are iffy it seems?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
Honestly, I would not use this patch, I'm not sure if anyone else has this issue but I had the issue for me, I had a BUNCH of items and evolutionary stones not working right for me. (including mega stones) A bunch of the items that were used to evolve pokemon didn't work for me and If i were to change some evolutions, then it would have been broken too, So for me, Evolution stones are broken and some mega stones were broken.

That and most of the cries aren't inserted, alolan pokemon have like a 40% chance of crashing the game, some sprites are broken as well.

I don't recommend this patch, hopefully there will be an update on fixing it.

Last edited:
Back