• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
As for the films made with Pixar, I lost interest in Pixar after WALL-E. That was imo the last good Pixar film, but that might be because I loved those scenes where WALL-E and EVE were in love. EVE was such a cutie!

Up was a good movie. So was Toy Story 3.

But my all time favorite Disney movies are Tarzan and Hercules cuz those are the ones I grew up with.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
But I don't watch movies. Especially Disney movies. x;
Generally, the only movies I'll watch are ones that are intended to be "scary" or are bloody. :}

As for the video game topic floating around, I really only play Pokemon anymore, and even that isn't often.

Years
About movies
Has anyone seen Shutter Island? I just watched it and it's surprisingly good.

About video games
I don't actively play any game anymore. I play whatever I can whenever I can, but I'm pretty busy a lot of the time, so I don't get to play as much as I would like.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I liked Inception a lot. It confused me quite a bit the first couple times I saw it though. Might check out Shutter Island some time.

Years
Inception made absolutely no sense to me the first time I watched it, but it gradually cleared up the second and third times.

And I've actually seen Shutter Island many times before, but I just re-watched for the 6th/7th time a few hours ago. It's one of my favorite movies.

EDIT: AHHH HIKARI'S THEME!!! Paperman was the BEST short film I've probably ever seen.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
OMG I love Disney movies! <3 My all-time favourites were Hercules, Snow White, Mulan, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, Toy Story, Up, Tangled.....ooh, so so many! I practically grew up watching them. * reminisces childhood*

There are some naughty subliminal messages hidden in such Disney movies though, such as the following:

Spoiler:

Yupp. My Psychology tutor was teaching about subliminal messages, and this popped up. Did you notice them? Trololol. xP

Years
OMG I love Disney movies! <3 My all-time favourites were Hercules, Snow White, Mulan, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, Toy Story, Up, Tangled.....ooh, so so many! I practically grew up watching them. * reminisces childhood*

I might start showcasing lots of Disney-based avatar/sig themes so I can look back on those good old movies, my current one is based on an animated film you may have heard about at the Oscars, it's called Paperman.

It's probably the final-ever Disney movie to use hand-drawn animation since they plan on going completely CGI from now on.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
One of my favourite Disney movies is the Mighty Ducks trilogy!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The one in Lion King was actually supposed to mean SFX but people took it for SEX, so it later version they just removed it :C

People and their dirty minds...

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Ahaha~ I always wondered why would the people that produced these Disney movies want to put in such....things? Like come on, they're children's movies! Do they want to subliminally corrupt children's minds or something? @@

Crux

Evermore
Years
Ooh, movies!

I'd recommend The Adjustment Bureau, and In Time.
...there's quite a few more I could mention, but I won't spend that long typing right now. :x

I actually don't know why i'm posting here right now, i'm about to go to sleep...
Never fry bacon with your shirt off!
Good night everybody!!

[/um...what?]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back