• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dip's, you're supposed to be watching the children to ensure they don't cheat, not be absorbed in selfies and your own reflection.

I'm imagining you pull modeling faces at your camera now.
Blue steel, le tigre.

Show us some Magnum.
It was only one kid =P And...Magnum? o.o

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
Years
I'll have to post a picture that actually shows my face, when I get a chance to take one.

Thanks! :) I wear lots of hats. Hats and shoelaces are my passion (kinda random, I know :P)
That's awesome, I feel hats are a great way to express one's self (or in my case, be completely random, and surprise my friends XD )

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
May I present to you the most neutral, bored face in the world!
Spoiler:

My hair has grown back a bit...

I had this left over from Christmas but never posted it:
Spoiler:

Since people always try and post them at their best I thought I'd do the opposite, put in no effort whatsoever. That's me normally.

You definitely look really bored and should probably do more things. But nice Santa hat.

I'm gonna post more selfies today cause my last two of my haircut got ignored cause I can.

My outfit today is pretty much a walking advertisement for Levi's
Spoiler:

Levi's raglan and Levi's slim tapered jeans. The shoes are Converse though. Of course I didn't go to a changing room just to take selfies. I actually tried something on.
Spoiler:

If you can't tell those are different jeans. Which were supposed to be slim straight but seemed to fit tighter. Still really comfy and I wish I could of bought them.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years

Just throwing this out there:

I've bought things from RedBubble before and they take a very long time to deliver sometimes, and their customer support isn't great.
Just bear it in mind if you're going to buy something from there.

Outlier

I'm going to the movies tonight, taking selfies is such a pain in the darn ass, it took so long to get a decent one i'm probably going to be late -_-

Here:
Spoiler:

Rocking my new shirt and Pikachu bracelet! The hair should eventually be back to normal for my sexy sweep fringe to the side then look at you longingly pose :P

Love you all.

Take a photo of your date while you're at it you young 18 year old bachelor you! ;)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
You are one sexy beast, guilleremo. And I'm not even gay. Chicks probably flock to you, right? lol

and here's a selfie of le fat, ugly dero. Took it because I lost 8kgs in the past 3-4 months while eating super oily food and no exercise (lol i know that makes no sense but its true lmao) and my sister wanted to see how I look (been away from home for the last 6 months) so...
Spoiler:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
You are one sexy beast, guilleremo. And I'm not even gay. Chicks probably flock to you, right? lol

and here's a selfie of le fat, ugly dero. Took it because I lost 8kgs in the past 3-4 months while eating super oily food and no exercise (lol i know that makes no sense but its true lmao) and my sister wanted to see how I look (been away from home for the last 6 months) so...
Spoiler:

Daw, on the contrary, I think that camera pose of yours looks badass. <3 You look great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back