• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
such as; I have had to fight Zero three times, that sprite script seems to reset itself, I have had the same with yellow, silver and pearl in front of the lauren elite four, also when I tried to battle the lauren elite four it had taken me to the zhery elite four instead, no idea how that could have happened!

such as; I have had to fight Zero three times, that sprite script seems to reset itself, I have had the same with yellow, silver and pearl in front of the lauren elite four, also when I tried to battle the lauren elite four it had taken me to the zhery elite four instead, no idea how that could have happened! also can't fly to most of the lauren area, but i've literally just beaten lauren finally the glitch didn't show
I think Ash is going to take a look at those flags after I finish my turn with the file. The Dardusk Woods events have reset in my game, though Solana's event will not trigger (the rival battle still can, however, by talking to Bagon the same way). There are errors in the scripting of these flags that they are reappearing. There used to be a REALLY bad one at Groment Mines, as soon as you leave the guy is standing in front again; however, that has since been removed.

Cyclone

rossi933

Pokemon Master R/B/Y
Years
also in the flying gym ( can't recall the city right now ) when the other sprites moved to attack they would not go back to their original position when you returned, so on the moving tiles you would be stuck in a loop, nothing except walk through walls cheat got me out of this

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
It'z true that every legend is present in the hack..
And for those who think that this hack will die someday,u r wrong .
B'coz this is the best hack I have ever played in my entire life........

also in the flying gym ( can't recall the city right now ) when the other sprites moved to attack they would not go back to their original position when you returned, so on the moving tiles you would be stuck in a loop, nothing except walk through walls cheat got me out of this

Just leave it on ash and cyclone as they are taking the job.

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I'm trying to think of which it is. I know the following offhand:

1 - Bug (with wild Combee available)
2 - Grass
3 - Water
4 - Ghost
5 - I want to say Ground, it's in Groment City
6 - Electric
7 - Ice
8 - IIRC, Dragon, perhaps Fire (I didn't jot this one down yet)

So it seems the Flying Gym is in Lauren and not one I will have seen yet.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2013
Quick question, how do I get a Roserade? I've tried leveling and I've tried a Leaf Stone like some have said in this thread and nothing has worked.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Hmm. You know what? I don't think you can. The Shiny Stone did not exist until Gen. IV.

I'll do a scan of the wild lists in the Lauren areas to see if it appears there.

I wonder if we should just change so that both Froslass and Roserade can be evolved somehow, Ash? I don't want to put every evolved Pokémon into the wild. LMAO I know I could put Roserade in Lauren somewhere.

Cyclone

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2013
Nothing wrong with the classic level evolution in my opinion. Perhaps I can find a code that'll let me capture my opponent's Roserade...

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Nothing wrong with the classic level evolution in my opinion. Perhaps I can find a code that'll let me capture my opponent's Roserade...
Nah, then you'd have to capture Sophia's Froslass as well. I'm sure the code exists, too, if you look up Ruby codes, but cheating isn't the way to get it. :) I'm working on how to get every Pokémon in the game, including every starter. I think being Hack of the Year gives a good reason to provide this opportunity.

Cyclone

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
I'm trying to think of which it is. I know the following offhand:

1 - Bug (with wild Combee available)
2 - Grass
3 - Water
4 - Ghost
5 - I want to say Ground, it's in Groment City
6 - Electric
7 - Ice
8 - IIRC, Dragon, perhaps Fire (I didn't jot this one down yet)

So it seems the Flying Gym is in Lauren and not one I will have seen yet.

Cyclone

The flying gym is the second gym in lauren which is located on mt.lauren.
The easiest way to defeat the gym leader is to take the first left as you enter the gym.
You won't have to fight any of the guys.

I had found an roserade near lendyn town's east grassy patch where you have to use surf.
Some route 503

I had found a roserade in some route 503 grassy patch near lendyn town.................

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I had found an roserade near lendyn town's east grassy patch where you have to use surf.
Some route 503

I had found a roserade in some route 503 grassy patch near lendyn town.................
Route 504 is to the west. Route 505 to the east. Route 511 is to the north. At least, that's what I'm getting. There is no Route 503, but if you can prove me wrong on that, I want to know.

Additionally, I checked all 11 Lauren Routes. Roserade is not on the Wild Pokémon lists. Does it appear separately as an Event?

EDIT: Is this the grassy patch you meant? There are script markers all around it, so I wonder if you trigger Roserade's appearance when you step in there. That would support your statement about finding Roserade there.

roseradet.png

What interests me is the Steelix-looking thing at the Route entrance near Lendyn Town - and BTW, that is 505.

Cyclone

Last edited:

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
Route 504 is to the west. Route 505 to the east. Route 511 is to the north. At least, that's what I'm getting. There is no Route 503, but if you can prove me wrong on that, I want to know.

Additionally, I checked all 11 Lauren Routes. Roserade is not on the Wild Pokémon lists. Does it appear separately as an Event?

EDIT: Is this the grassy patch you meant? There are script markers all around it, so I wonder if you trigger Roserade's appearance when you step in there. That would support your statement about finding Roserade there.

roseradet.png

What interests me is the Steelix-looking thing at the Route entrance near Lendyn Town - and BTW, that is 505.

Cyclone
Oh i'm really sorry of that.
I got a bit confused about the lauren routes.
and yes this was the grassy patch where roserade appeared.

Just check the wild pokemon list of that route.
I'll check it too.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Ouch... you are giving me too much work to read all of that...

@rossi: Not enough flying positions in ROM => cannot reach everything by fly

@Cyclone: Don't add everything just because someone wants that ffs :D

@Jesron: Plz do the activity instead of writing that you will do it. You will help quicker.

@Cyclone's ugly pic: Those scripts are Virizion, Steelix is event that is required to be completed before challenging Poison Lauren GL.

@hunter: People don't "name" it, Easter Egg is... Easter Egg, it's word for special feature in anything.

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
The autor mentioned that the Lauren Events are buggy. Now Im wondering if it is playable with these bugs or should I wait till its fixed? Im sorry for asking this, but its quite difficult to find the answer in 322 pages.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
@Cyclone's ugly pic: Those scripts are Virizion, Steelix is event that is required to be completed before challenging Poison Lauren GL.
So how come someone is finding Roserade? Very peculiar.

In regards to the comment about Lauren events being buggy, it may be that different things happen in different versions. If you have the most recent version and find a bug, then yeah, post it.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
In regards to the comment about Lauren events being buggy, it may be that different things happen in different versions. If you have the most recent version and find a bug, then yeah, post it.
Cyclone

Is the most recent Version this one or is something newer out?

Last edited:

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
Hi, how do i get in mt draken to fight lance?
There is a dude in front of the cave entrance saying ordarie people arent alowed in or something like that.

Back