• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
Albino_Moltres said:
Okay, Lugia_Master. and, that's cool that you caught a SHINY trapnich! So, wehre are they-- shinies -- mostly sighted at on the ruby game?

The better term would be "hatched". and thanks.

I haven't played pokemon in a while and finding a shiny started my long road of devoting my life to pokemon and all it's shinynesseses...-_-

Years
Hi. I'll be away from things for a little bit, since I'm having PC issues. My chipset fan's bwoke, so it's baking as I'm typing this. *blows on heatsink again*

Yami_Zidane said:
*slaps MM for liking My Chemical Romance* No MM NO! they suck big time... i would love to personally slap Gerard Way if i met him... but thats off topic XD
You're just ASKING for some Bullet For My Valentine bashing here. Unfortunately, I haven't heard them, so I'll have to save my flak for later. Once my PC's working again and I can pirate some of their tunes.

Cyndiquil!!!!! said:
how do i get a banner for the shc?
We don't do banners on request. If you'd like a card, go HERE!!
I won't be able to do it for a while; at least until I get a new chipfan.

Years
OMGWTFBBQ!! Guess what I just found? It's a sh..

i

n

y

Numel!

I found the cute lil bugger in my Emerald, so his (yes, male) OT is "KANE". Don't ask. I'll see if I can't find a good name for him which is Nod-ish. XP
The irony is that once I FINALLY qualify for a green star (yeah, in a system I fabricated, myself >.<), I can't make it since all my SHC card material's on my PC upstairs. (I'm using my dad's for this post)

This Numel is both the first shiny I've caught on Emerald, and the first shiny I've caught on my DS. (I was using my SP when I saw Spinarak, since it was a bus ride)

While definitely teh sweetness, these new shinies just don't seem to feel as rewarding as they used to. Probably because I have so many.. >.<

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
MetalMario said:

i

n

y

Numel!

I found the cute lil bugger in my Emerald, so his (yes, male) OT is "KANE". Don't ask. I'll see if I can't find a good name for him which is Nod-ish. XP
The irony is that once I FINALLY qualify for a green star (yeah, in a system I fabricated, myself >.<), I can't make it since all my SHC card material's on my PC upstairs. (I'm using my dad's for this post)

This Numel is both the first shiny I've caught on Emerald, and the first shiny I've caught on my DS. (I was using my SP when I saw Spinarak, since it was a bus ride)

While definitely teh sweetness, these new shinies just don't seem to feel as rewarding as they used to. Probably because I have so many.. >.<

Oh your so lucky! I want my Shiny Charmander NOW!

pokexproduction

Lil' Miss Azn
Years
MetalMario said:

i

n

y

Numel!

congrats metal mario^^no new shinies yet...

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Congrats MM on your find.

anyway no luck with my hunt but it will work out i know it will i will get shiney ditto or smergle even if it kills me o.0 anyway good luck to everyone in there hunts that reminds me i still need to find latios on emerald.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
MetalMario said:
You're just ASKING for some Bullet For My Valentine bashing here. Unfortunately, I haven't heard them, so I'll have to save my flak for later. Once my PC's working again and I can pirate some of their tunes.

Just try it :P but i do recomend there stuff, you may have a better taste in music then :D

and also congrats on the Numel you shiny catching machine? gah... i should hunt more. which i will do! i promice.. heh

Years
I've got a new heatsink for my motherboard's chipset, so I think I'm good to go now. (I still have to close up the case, but first somehow keep those wires from brushing up against the CPU fan, which causes a seriously troubling SKREEEE!! noise.)

I'm back with a bit more info on the new Numel:
L16, Male, Bold, Met on Route 112, Oblivious, OT: KANE, ID 27340, @Rawst Berry, in a Timer Ball (has the best opening effects =P). I found him by accident. I was pseudo effort training my Gardevoir against the Numels/Marills of R112, then whaddya know? Gardy's Synchronize explains the Bold part. I guess I could try for a mixed/special set.. >.<
I didn't really want to find any shinies on the first play through Emerald, since I don't like losing the saves that my shinies were found under. I guess having a shiny "orphan" is better than no shiny at all, just the same.

Yami_Zidane said:
Just try it :P but i do recomend there stuff, you may have a better taste in music then :D

and also congrats on the Numel you shiny catching machine? gah... i should hunt more. which i will do! i promice.. heh
I've listened to a little bit of their stuff, and from what I've heard, they seem like MCR on a bad day. There's just not enough musicality to them. Too much screaming with nothing to back it up. While I'll admit that Gerard Way's a bit of a whiner, at least he can sing. =P

Edit: Now's really not the time for a band war here. Especially considering how long ryan's been away for (and with no sign of returning), all it would serve to do is create an unnecessary schism in the club's administration. I'll neither make any more nor respond to any more band/anti-band arguments here. *cranks up Tchaikovsky's Marche Slave at full blast to resound through the club*

Edit2: Hooray for photo evidenceness!
09-NumelL16a.jpg
09-NumelL16b.jpg

Yes, that blurred little golden number in the corner is a 101. This guy's the first shiny I've met before beating the 13374. I was actually training my guys to a baseline of L50 *for* the 1337 when I met him.

Jeez, why is this place so quiet at night? We're approaching a 200 post lead on the Misty club, so thankfully, that's no longer an issue, at least. ;)

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
No! Not another shiny already MM... *hangs her head in shame* Must redouble efforts!!! *crosses fingers* No more Oddish. No more Oddish. No more Oddish. *continues montra*

That's it, I'm turning off the computer and hunt instead of reading fanfiction. (what I was planing to do tonight.)

You better wish me luck MM! Okay? :)

Years
LDD! You're here! That means I can propose a challenge: Whoever's the first to reach seventeen shinies wins a.. uh.. well, you get to discover what the third star colour is! No peeking!

Edit: I've solved for my Numel's IVs. They are:
HP: 28
Atk: 14
Def: 1
SpAtk: 26
SpDef: 21
Speed: 7

This gives me a base 46 HP:Grass. Not too hot, but it still might hurt Swampert pretty bad. Hmm...

I've also decided on a name for him: Nanaimo. Not only does shiny Camerupt have the same colouring as a Nanaimo Bar (XD), but it establishes a house tradition of naming Camerupts after cities in BC. That started when my brother (who was hardcore, but lost serious interest after G/S/C) mistook Camerupt's name for Kamloops. It worked so well (considering the loops on his side) that it stuck. ^.^

Last edited:
Years
MetalMario said:
Yup. (too bad I was late with my monthly avatar theme in the SHORTEST month.. >.<) Does Runa like them as well? Or is there some
No, mah shiny torchic, tis now a combusken O.o;

My charmander hunt has been disturbed by too much Mario Kart DS WIFI.

Back