• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What race are you?

Race are you?

• Total voters

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I'm bicultural...my mom is hispanic (Mexican to be specific) and my dad and his family are White...although I did some deep researcn on my geneology and found my precise ethnic breakdown to be something like: 5/8 Hispanic, and 3/8 white...

if you were to just look at me, you would beleive I was White tho...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
White.

I think you write English quite well, I've seen much more broken English from people who have learned the language...you use it better than most high school kids in America these days.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Kairi said:
White.

I think you write English quite well, I've seen much more broken English from people who have learned the language...you use it better than most high school kids in America these days.
So true!

Anyway, I'm 100% Chinese.:)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
i dont make fun of races either , its wrong , because im multi cultural

espanol , cape verdean , alots

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Haruka said:
I don't make fun of people's race.. I respect all people disregarding Race, Religion, etc.

i don't see why someone would find a joke funny if it's targetted at a specific race of people. They can laugh so hard with it... stuff like this (copy from a very very common "native" joke.)

What do you get if you cross a native with a bike?
-a dirt bike

if anyone thinks that this "joke" is funny... explain it to me. It's just some stupid racist junk.

Only political cartoons can be "racist" as it actually has a point it's trying to tell us behind it. Most of the time it's rather refering to someone who comes from *such and such a place* or is now some important guy in the *such and such* government instead of that race of people...

For example: if a political joke is saying stuff about "Texans" then it's talking about George Bush, not "texans the people."

Last edited:

Timbjerr

Years
I may make racial jokes, but I never mean them...racial jokes are funny cause they point out commonly known racial stereotypes...

People at my school don't really take offense to stuff like that though...I once had a substitute teacher make a racial joke against asians when half the class was asian...and no one seemed to care, they even found it funny....

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
right like at my school ....... i hear some kids call kids negro ( the other thign wich i aint gunna put ) and they take it fine cuz thats wut they cal each otha

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
tmbjr said:
I may make racial jokes, but I never mean them...racial jokes are funny cause they point out commonly known racial stereotypes...

People at my school don't really take offense to stuff like that though...I once had a substitute teacher make a racial joke against asians when half the class was asian...and no one seemed to care, they even found it funny....

i suppose people understand that it's a joke and doesn't really mean anything serious...

however, now that dizzy reminded me with the word "negro", i often always see people hurl insults like this

(statement pulled out from Warcraft 3, a strategy game)
"You stupid necro you're such a noob!"

Timbjerr

Years
Dizzy said:
right like at my school ....... i hear some kids call kids negro ( the other thign wich i aint gunna put ) and they take it fine cuz thats wut they cal each otha
lol...I've heard kids at my school call white peopl the "N" word you're thinking of...it makes no sense to me, but in tha ghetto, it becomes a word that means the same thing as "Homie"

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
I noticed that some black people tend to get offended easily... this guy once said the word "*****rdly" and they got all offended, but that word doesn't even refer to the n-word (the word was used in Macbeth also I believe... er, I forget what it really means too). Heh, not saying they are all sensitive, just saying that some of them seem to be the touchiest about their race.

I look white, but I have some native american (my great grandmother was half), but due to the southern history on my dad's side of the family, I may have some black in my blood too. I voted for "other".

Oh yeah, that's another thing... people always say "African American" but almost no black people in the US are pure African unless they just immigrated here. I know I spelled that wrong. Same for white, I bet nearly all white people in the US have native american can even some black in their blood (slave masters would have sexual relations with the slaves).

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2022
i'm otherian :D . i'm portuguese.

edit: ups! i thought this was like nacionality. i'm white. but i voted other.

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I'm 100% Chinese as far as I know. XD But I was born in the US~ =D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I didn't notice the "white" option. o_O; *shrugs* I voted Canadian. XP

There isn't much racism in my area... everyone's Italian anyway. ~_~;;

Pezz

All Washed Up
Years
I'm white, although I have tons of different cultures in my background, most prominently Irish.

I think people should be able to take a little racial-humor, as long as it is not mean-spirited. I don't get upset when people take cracks at whites, and it does happen quite a lot.

Yes, the African Americans by me get offended easily too, if you don'tlike them, they accuse you of being racist. Still, you can't blame them when there is a lot of racism in the world around us. People are so judgmental.

Back