• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble~!! [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
I might not participate but I don't mind judging. I'll wait a bit before I add a new topic.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
What's your favorite Team Rocket Motto?
The original one, like everyone. xD

What's your favorite battle you seen Team Rocket in?
I don't remember any fight from the anime since I stopped after Johto, but I know I liked the episode when they fought a Pupitar (I think it evolved too. And it was the episode where Arbok and Weezing left.)

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
well these are my awners

What's your favorite Team Rocket Motto:i like the old one

What's your favorite battle you seen Team Rocket in:i like the fight where ash misty and brock where on a boat and he was fighting a ratticate with butterfree.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Alright I think it's time for two more topics.

Do you think we'll meet Cassidy and Butch again?

Do you want Meowth to Evolve?

----------------

My answers:

~I always wondered what happened to these too but hopefully they'll show up later on in the series but they most likely might not re-appear.

~I love Meowth. It would be interesting to see him evolve but I would rather stick with the same old Meowth that we are all use to. Having a talking Persian would be weird.
---------------------
Don't forget to try out for Vaporeon7 contest!

Last edited:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Yes, they will make 1 or 2 appearances like they did in Sinnoh but it will be interesting with the new Team Rocket.
NO, a hind feet walking and talking Persian would look bad.

And as AshPikastar said come on everyone compete in the Boss Fantasy contest, only Hoppip has entered so far.

Years

It is pretty likely that we will see Butch and Cassidy sometime in the future. Maybe they shall be helping the Rocket trio with whatever they are trying to do in Unova.

Oh my. I simply cannot imagine a talking Persian. xD I love Meowth just as he already is.

I will enter the contest; it's just that I need to do some thinking. XD;;

vaporeon7

Years
For the contest I made some emblems.
1st Place: 2nd Place:
1st.jpg 2nd.jpg
3rd Place: Participation:
3rd.jpg Participant.jpg

Entries so far:
Spoiler:

Also you can use multiple Pokemon in your fantasy as Meowth does that often.

Last edited:
Years
o.o'
You know that we can't have those emblems on the profiles of our contestants, right? xD They'll just go in the main post. ;;

I finally thought of something. I hope it hasn't been used before or something. xD;;

Username: Regeneration
Pokemon in fantasy: Exploud
The Fantasy: The boss' underlings never do their jobs properly. The poor boss i.e. me, Regeneration always spends most of his energy shouting at those lazy bums. We could instead catch an Exploud for Boss who would do all the shouting on his behalf! Then we'll definitely get a promotion, maternity leaves, and a holiday package to Unova!

Last edited:

vaporeon7

Years
o.o'
You know that we can't have those emblems on the profiles of our contestants, right? xD They'll just go in the main post. ;;

I finally thought of something. I hope it hasn't been used before or something. xD;;

Username: Regeneration
Pokemon in fantasy: Exploud
The Fantasy: The boss' underlings never do their jobs properly. The poor boss i.e. me, Regeneration always spends most of his energy shouting on those lazy bums. We could instead catch an Exploud for Boss who would do all the shouting on his behalf! Then we'll definitely get a promotion, maternity leaves, and a holiday package to Unova!

Yes that's what I thought, and good fantasy.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Meh, I don't really know. Never cared about them anyways.

NEVER! I don't want to imagine a Persian walking in two legs. Beside, I don't think it would fit Meowth's personality. >_>

vaporeon7

Years
Do you think Giovanni's Persian is shiny?
I think it is because that would explain whey he values it so much. However it may not be because he had that Persian before the release of shiny Pokemon.

Last edited:

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2011
Yes, it has the pink ears of a shiny Persian so it is.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years

It's possible for Giovanni's Persian to be a shiny like I mentioned in the other thread. The pink ears says it all.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Can we have a different topic? (Considering you made a new thread instead, so no point discussing it in two places)

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Sure. I think I got a good topic.

Did you like Jessie taken part of Contests?

Do you think Team Rocket will try to capture Pikachu again?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Yeah, I thought it really gave her some real personality. It was fun and funny watching her and her egos appear in contest's. Jessilina was pretty awsome. She did win three ribbons on her own in sinnoh which were cool too.

I doubt it, I think they're too focused on what Giovanni's given them.

I do have another theory though. I think when Team rockets plan fails (most probably will) Giovanni will ask Jessie and James (or something like that) they will probably think he means something else and they will turn clumsy again, going after pikachu. xD

Years
Did you like Jessie taking part in Contests?
It was definitely amusing. I would watch Jessie in the contests just for the fun of it. xD

I don't think Giovanni even wants them to do so anymore, so I highly doubt whether something like this would happen again. But I do hope they get back to their Pikachu catching business. I liked the old Team Rocket.... ;;

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2011
Did you like Jessie taking part in Contests?
Yes I loved Jessie in contests. Near the end she was very good and entertaining.

Yes, they will occasionally try to capture Pikachu when they have no current orders.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Time for me to answer my own topic. I'll add more topics later today.

She did a really nice job in the Sinnoh contests better then the Hoenn ones. She had some nice performance and sometimes I actually wanted her to win the contests.

They might grab Pikachu once and a while but who knows, they might actually be successful for once so that Satoshi and the others could chase them down to Giovanni and might get the chance to fight him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back