• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
for everyone who is RPing with ShinyDiamond right now: he can't get on PC till next week, so please wait for him, but if it takes too long then go on. He'll be back next week

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Woo~ Lilly is going to be my favorite... She has some of my favorite Pokemon X3 (Side note: I just heard of a zombie in Florida, and if they are real... I'm gonna die first T^T)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@PinkSapphire: It's not really fair for SD, or anyone for that matter, to ask someone to wait a week or more for him to post for... any reason really. I'll have to insist that while it's all fine and dandy if whomever he was interacting wants to wait, they shouldn't feel at all pressured to.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Yellow- i'm not really pressuring them... I'm just... I dunno, maybe i should've say it different? I'm just pretty sad that the person i need to most the upcoming week leaves when i really need him (it's not his fault though), it's going to be an harsh and scary week for me so i also wanted to tell you: i might not be online a few days in the upcoming week.

sorry guys, maybe i should've said that in a other way, everyone who is interacting with ShinyDiamond, he can't come on PC for at least a week, so feel free to go futher with your post, but also feel free to wait, do what you want to do, please forgive me for my earlier post

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Hey guys, sorry if I am not posting and such... I have become to lazy to post and writer's block is keeping me from posting also, i'm afraid... I will be still posting but it will be minimum... =/

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Hey guys, sorry if I am not posting and such... I have become to lazy to post and writer's block is keeping me from posting also, i'm afraid... I will be still posting but it will be minimum... =/

amen to that... I've been fresh out of ideas for what two weeks? plus I got my exams. (just finished my college level english today.) I'm seriously out of ideas. hey gunnerpow your character(s) doing anything?

just figure we're both out of ideas could be handy to meet up.

EDIT: I'm also 100% trading out my duskull. I'll find a new pokemon, and then decide what to do with him.

EDIT EDIT: ok found my new one. swapped specter for a Pawniard. Kept him at the same level and everything, but since I never really used specter I hope you don;t mind me just swapping him out. I'll atleast do it at a PC, and make some excuse if needed.

quick question to go with this. I was thinking about doing some training, but I'm guessing I can't count a battle with Orion and Isaac would count as a real battle since they are both my characters.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@Jasonwolf: Go Head! Though I recommend against doing this often, lest it start to feel lame.

A great idea when your inspiration is running low is to simply ask around to see if anyone would like to have their characters interact with yours. That or simply have your character happen to come across someone else's (Be sure to VM/PM them to make sure they know to read your post)

You can also plot out an event of some sort, which may or may not involve discussing things with a GM depending on how crazy awesome it is.

@Everyone: Speaking of which, Kenshin and Olivia are now heading to the beach. I may incur the wrath of the sea to give them something to do. If a person or two feels like sending their characters beachway they can be there for it.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
@yellow: thanks. yeah. I made my team before gen 5 was popular with me so I kept away from those pokemon, and I just was looking for a good pokemon battle wise. RP wise I jsut had nothing for Specter.

I'll also send Jason down to the beach again. I need to get him back to the academy to start up his club anyway so he can pass on by.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
After a long disappearance HunterZero is finally back! I'm extremely happy to see that this rp has been up and kicking and I would love to get back into so I'm putting Vincent and Calnith's SUs back up.

Vincent's SU:
Spoiler:

Vincent's Team

Spoiler:

Calnith's SU:

Spoiler:

Calnith's Team:
Spoiler:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
My character Rosalyn and Mick Fizz's Character Jimmy are both currently at the beach, Rosalyn just caught a Horsea and poor Jimmy is temporarily blind from seeing the result of two attacks colliding.

Dawn

Years
@HunterZero: Mostly character interaction. Plot events did happen however, and I told you about the rocket spies via VM. The other major thing that happened was that Hilda came to the school to teach. She teaches a mini-plot class meant to prepare students for the main plot.

Jrez

Community Newbie
Years
Name: John Alexander Carden

Nickname: N/A

Sex: Male

Dorm: Raikou Dorm

Appearance: John stands roughly five feet nine inches tall, and though he is not the most active of individuals, he has a rather fit physique with toned muscles, a slim stomach, and mildly broad shoulders. Rarely does he ever fuss with his thick, dark brown hair, he usually elects to let it spill from atop his head in messy layers that cascade down the side of his face and reach down to the base of his neck. A red headband emblazoned with a black and white pokéball emblem on the right side adorns his forehead and keeps his loose locks from falling over his deep, brown eyes which always seem to peer about pensively. He tends to wear a light, black jacket that zips down the middle with a white collar, fitted with spacious pockets inside the chest. Underneath he covers himself with a simple red tee and a black leather belt holds up his blue denim jeans. He often walks around in a pair of generic looking, black sneakers and typically has his durable, red backpack slung over one shoulder, a curious Eevee's head usually peeking out to contently view its surrondings. The Eevee's pokéball, along with two others, can be seen secured to John's belt.

Personality: Certainly not one to come across as timid or reserved, John carries a high head and confident smile as he walks in long, determined strides. He seems to be able to find humor in just about anything and greatly appreciates the company of others. So much, in fact, that the thought of being alone is a nagging fear that scratches at the back of his mind. Thankfully, should he ever find himself without human company, his beloved pokémon ensure that he is never without a friend.

He is quick to joke and make light of the situation at hand, sometimes facetiously so, which has landed him in trouble before. He is often humbled by criticism, and when his short-comings are brought to light, he earnestly resolves to better himself. John can be rather useless in times of crisis as he tends to panic when danger arises and rational thought becomes extremely difficult to muster, and as such he will almost certainly rely on others for help and assistance. While he may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, he has shown a knack for battling which has grown into a blossoming passion, and whever possible, John will go on and on about the glory and excitement to be had in battling.

History: Born and raised in Viridian City, John is the second son of two school teachers, his brother Martin, five years his senior, was both John's best friend and idol growing up. Wherever Martin went, young John would happily trail at the elder brother's heels and did his best to emulate Martin's every move. So, when Martin received his first pokemon at the age of twelve, then seven year old John demanded the same from his parents. His wish went ungranted, and John sullenly watched his older brother develop a strong bond with his new Charmander over the couple of years. In his mind, John had now been replaced by a pokémon and he had lost his brother for good. Of course, little John was wrong in his thinking and when Martin, with the blessing of their parents on his fifteenth birthday, set out to embark on his journey with the now evolved Charmeleon, he left with John a red headband and his faith that one day the two brothers would meet again as accomplished and strong trainers.

Still, now Martin really was gone and John felt lonelier than he ever had. Much to the dismay of his parents, John began to act out at school to garnish the attention of the other children and became a class prankster, caring more for the laughter he could create than achieving good grades and marks. He managed to barely slip through each year, never doing very well on tests and only handing in mostly half-done work. Scolding did nothing to correct his attitude and behavior, and even as teachers his parents were at a loss on what to do. They came to the conclusion that his brother's departure left a void in John's life, and so on his twelveth birthday, he was given his Eevee as a gift in hopes that it would spark some change in the boy's life. John immediately fell in love with his furry companion and the two were inseperable, often venturing into the nearby forest to battle wild pokémon.

Martin returned home a few months later after having competed in the Johto region's Pokémon League and finishing in the semi-finals. Impressed and touched with how strong John and Eevee's bond had become, Martin gave him a Vulpix and challenged him to become even stronger and to let the burning passion within him burn even brighter. John took his brother's words to heart once again and resolved to become a fierce and masterful wielder of fire-type pokémon and eventually face Martin in battle as equals. John continued to vigorously train with his Eevee and Vulpix in Viridian Forest and even traded a Pikachu he had caught there to a travelling trainer for their Growlithe.

Shortly after turning fifteen, John caught wind of the Pokémon Academy run by Professor Oak. Seeing this as the perfect chance to further himself as a trainer, he gathered up his trio of pokémon, said farewell to his parents, and boarded a ferry to the island.

Pokémon

Species: Eevee (Male)
Nickname: Zovo
Personality: This little guy is friendly, curious, and tenacious in battle. Preferring to walk alongside John or ride in his backpack rather than rest in a pokéball, Zovo will dash over to anyone the pair meets and offer his greeting. A small, red silken scarf adorns his neck to match the headband upon John's forehead.
Lvl:25
Moves: Dig, Quick Attack, Detect, Double Team, Swagger.

Species: Vulpix (Female)
Nickname: Caesa
Personality: The most reserved of John's trio, Caesa tends to shy away from humans when out of her pokéball, not straying far from her trainer's side. If she feels pestered or annoyed, Caesa will nip or breathe embers at the offender.
Lvl: 23
Moves: Ember, Fire Spin, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Hypnosis.

Species: Growlithe (Male)
Nickname: Verno
Personality: Verno loves to join Zovo in having small adventures whenever possible, though this Growlithe is not quite as fleet-footed as the Eevee yet and often finds himself earning new nicks and cuts. He doesn't seem to mind much, and his spirit is not easily dampered.
Lvl: 22
Moves: Bite, Ember, Flame Wheel, Howl.

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
Guessing this is still taking applicants? Anything I should know before I draft up a App?

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Jrez your SU is accepted. Feel free to post whenever you wish :3

Also Shadius according to the SU sheet, there's no more room for student characters but there is room for teacher characters. If you want to make a student character check back regularly incase more room is made.

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
I'm more then willing to do a teacher or actually I had an idea for a character I'd like to discuss with you if you wouldn't mind.

Dawn

Years
@Shadius: Feel free to contact either Megaman or myself for the discussion of characters. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back