• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros: Augustine Rush [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Hmm. I was sort of expecting something to be thrown at Lilly after my first post. o3o Ah well... I guess that leaves me with little other option but to ask you guys what you think I should do with her, seeing as I didn't bother to throw her in anyone's direction in my first post.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hmm. I was sort of expecting something to be thrown at Lilly after my first post. o3o Ah well... I guess that leaves me with little other option but to ask you guys what you think I should do with her, seeing as I didn't bother to throw her in anyone's direction in my first post.

Well honestly, I don't automatically throw you an enemy right after your first post. Buuut since you said soooo....

One flock enemy coming up! :P

Check IC in a few min!

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
I know I took longer then I've should have, but here is my finished sign-up, if I can still apply, that is. First time doing this, so if there's anything wrong with it just tell me! ^^

Spoiler:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Hey, Siiadams? Not to be negative or anything, but I think the whole thing where Leaf gives us items, only occurs when we want to. And even then, I doubt they'd actually be labelled XD

I for one, prefer storing the items given to me, and using them at random in some of my posts, rather than finding things and storing them in a magical pocket. Just and FYI for next time, just leave the items given to me, to... well, me :3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I posted, so our fight will be brought to an abrupt end.

Pow, right in the ego.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Submissions!

Delupuff, the Sonic captive, has been accepted! Honestly dude, despite your reservation expiring, I didn't expect you to return with an AMAZING SU. I just simply cannot deny this. :D

In the meantime,

SIGN-UPS ARE NOW CLOSED.

aaaaand guys! How about starting the Mandatory Boss battle after Christmas? Does that sound like a good time for y'all?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Me and Eve decided on this leashing in PMs, so dun wurry, guise. 'Sall good.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Sir Bastian said:
Hey, Siiadams? Not to be negative or anything, but I think the whole thing where Leaf gives us items, only occurs when we want to. And even then, I doubt they'd actually be labelled XD

I for one, prefer storing the items given to me, and using them at random in some of my posts, rather than finding things and storing them in a magical pocket. Just and FYI for next time, just leave the items given to me, to... well, me :3

Alright, sorry. Didn't mean to step on your toes. I just thought it'd be a good way to introduce the items in, coinciding with the story thus far.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Hmm... what to do from here? I will probably have time to post tomorrow, but I don't know about what.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah, they don't have to be labeled. xD They're just regular items like the ones you see in the games xD

Ariya just bumped into Dane now. Will she be a crazed rodent to him like she was to JayC?

& Ray, I can throw you a flock enemy for your character if you like!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I know Sii, I didn't mean to make it sound like I was scolding you. I just prefer my things a little less... mrrh, don't know how to put it. But finding items, labelled for someone in particular isn't really my idea of a good story. However, I'll go with it this once, since Allan kind of needs a heart XD

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Ok. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks, guys.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Submissions!

Delupuff, the Sonic captive, has been accepted! Honestly dude, despite your reservation expiring, I didn't expect you to return with an AMAZING SU. I just simply cannot deny this. :D

In the meantime,

SIGN-UPS ARE NOW CLOSED.

aaaaand guys! How about starting the Mandatory Boss battle after Christmas? Does that sound like a good time for y'all?

:3 Yes please~ Has nothing else to say.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Planted a flock enemy on James!

Also guys, if you need something for your character to do (whether it'd be training, or something like that) let me know (via OOC, PM or VM) and I'll be sure to throw you a random flock enemy. Alongside, Roy (hiding at one of the forest trees) and Link (at mountain range) are the two optional bosses available to battle against. I kinda want to wait for our two new players (Delupuff and OrangeNess) to post before the Mandatory Boss Battle, so it'll take a while.

In the meantime, I'm glad to announce that the Mandatory Boss Battle is coming up this next week! IC Post 2 will be posted either Wednesday or Thursday. All information including boss profile will be posted on that post which includes special rules and other stuff. Be sure your character heads up to the southwestern part of the mountain ranges (refer to the circled "1" on the map). Your character will notice that something big will happen because the weather will be from Sunny to Stormy in an instant.

This is a boss where I'll have to separate you all into groups of 5, since this is a 3-in-1 boss. I dropped that hint in the first post xD

tl;dr roleplay's finally moving on yaaay :D

EDIT: well dayum Shiny ninja'd me. xD Welp, I can still take options xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
Thanks for accepting me Leaf! I'll try to get a post up later today, and I might make my character take on Roy in a later post. Haven't really decided yet. Just have one question first. Everyone knows that Sonic more or less sinks like a rock when in water. Does that mean my character can't swim as well, even though he could before? Just want to know for future stuff. :)

Also, I'm up for having that Mandatory Boss Battle this week. Actually pretty excited about it. ^^

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I personally think the Mandatory Boss should come after Christmas. I'd love for this RP to last, so we don't blow through the whole story too quickly.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Just to be different, I say the mandatory boss battle should be on Valentine's Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back