• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee and Eeveelution Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
Requested: Contest Details

1st. Place: Checkers_Albino_Umbreon
Story:
Spoiler:

2nd Place: Aryan143
Story:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
The stories were awesome! By the way, if you must train Vaporeon, what do you think its moveset will/must be?

I use a super bulky Vaporeon on a Rain Dance team with lots of walling capabilities from EVs/nature/Hydration, and the moveset:

~ Rest
~ Scald
~ Roar
~ Toxic

He's able to heavily poison the enemy with Toxic or burn them with Scald whilst keeping his health up with health regeneration from Rest, Leftovers & Hydration, then simply outlast them with this health regeneration and force enemies with a type advantage to swap out via Roar so he doesn't get too badly hurt. However, if you're not a fan of using weather then here's an alternative setup you could try (taken from Smogon):

~ Wish
~ Protect
~ Scald
~ Roar / Ice Beam / Toxic

Basically it'd work by stalling for health with Wish and Protect whilst whittling away health from Scald an whatever you choose for position three. I'd suggest Ice Beam or Roar here since Scald will often burn the enemy leaving Toxic somewhat redundant and Roar can be very useful for escaping tricky situations.

Years
Username: Cirno
You partner Eevee name: Erza the Eevee
Why do you like Eevee?: They're super adorable and very fun to draw! Plus they evolve into so many Pokemon, which are all just as awesome as Eevee itself. :3

Which Eeveelution's Pokedex entry do you like the most?

Definitely Espeon's from B/W2!

Its fur is so sensitive, it can feel minute shifts in the air and predict the weather...and its foes' thoughts.

Just a cool-sounding entry in general. Love the pause after "predict the weather", makes it even cooler!

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Since New Year is coming, there is definately going to be an event. So,

What should be the next event for this club?

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
What should be the next event for this club?
i think something like a wordsearch or crossword it would be fun :D

Kirito-kun

~Minecraft Pokemon NerveGear Developer~
Years
Cool! a club for eevee&eeveelutoin lovers.Count me in!

Username:Kirito-kun
You partner Eevee name:Ilex the eevee
Why you like Eevee:I like eevee because it's soo adorable and on the plus side.It can even evolve into 7 different types of eeveelutions
Which Eeveelution's Pokedex entry do you like the most?:Umbreons of course:When exposed to the moon's aura, the rings on its body glow faintly and it's filled with a mysterious power.

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I vote for a crossover. CROSSOVER! Haha kidding, vote for a CROSSWORD.

Last edited:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Ok thanks everyone. I have decided that the next event would be a Crossword. More details will come later.

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
Years
Username: BanditThePikachu
You partner Eevee name: Evoli The Espeon
Why do you like Eevee?: It's fun to see what your Eevee will evolve into, plus, this Pokemon has really high customization because of all the evolutions!

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Club Members, I have a bad news. I would not be able to come on PC for 3 days so I can't update the club.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Ok thanks everyone. I have decided that the next event would be a Crossword. More details will come later.
yay! :D

New topic :
Have you ever had more than one Eevee or Eeveelution in your team?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Yes, when I train Eevee (thinking of evolving it to Leafeon) and Glaceon.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i used vaporean and jolteon in FireRed, Flareon and Umbreon on Heartgold

Years

No I haven't, in fact Eeveelutions never usually even make it onto my main teams. But I do have multiples on my team if I'm training them.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Have you ever had more than one eeveelutions in your team?

In game? No. I would find it slightly dull If I used two pokemon of the same family in the same team. Competitively? Yes. I use both Espeon and Vaporeon in a baton pass team and both Vaporeon and Jolteon in a rain dance/drizzle team.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years

Have you ever had more than one eeveelutions in your team?

More than one? For sure! When I had Crystal for the first time, I made a entire team of Eevee! I had one Espeon, Umbreon, Jolteon, Flaeron and Vapoeron. And a Blissey to help my team... I remember that I had one Eevee in Red version which is level 100. And I tried to beat the league with it and my team. Yeah, the power isn't a rule for a nice team for me.
And I'm trying to make a good team of Eeveelution on Black2 and Soul Silver. (Like the way to be followed by all the Eeveelution xD)
So yeah, my max was the max amount of Pokémon you can hold in a team, so 6 Eeveelution (Espeon, Glaceon Leafeon, Umbreon, Vapoeron and Jolteon!)

Shiny_Flareon

The One Whom Smells Like Soap!
Years
Username: Shiny_Flareon
You partner Eevee name: Flames
Why do you like Eevee?: Eevee has multiple evolutions and is adorable. My favorite eevee evolution is flareon.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Crossword Event:

Timings:

5th Jan-10th Jan: Entry
10th Jan-13th Jan: 3 days of Crosswords
15th Jan: Results

Rules:

1. No Cheating
2. Write down the answers according to Accross and Down in a PM.
3. The 1st Crossword will be easy,2nd will be Medium and 3rd will be Hard.
4. The winner of the event will be awarded Supportship if he/she is one of the active members of the club.(If the winner is Mononoke Hime or Umbr30n, then no Supportship :()
5. PM me to join.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back