• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pedophile escapes jail, says he didn't know sex with a 13 year old was illegal

Years
Just because kids hit puberty early dosent excuse his behavior. She was only 13, she likely had little to no understanding that what she did would endanger her and probably dosent fully understand that sex can lead to consequences like pregnancy and STDs. Thirteen year olds dont fully understand that their libido and seducing people can get them into trouble. That's why it's illegal in the first place and why the Age of Consent exists. It was still rape, he took advantage of her, and he claims he didnt know it was wrong? Im sorry, but that excuse dosent fly. In the US, he would never be let go, he'd be put in jail and labeled a sex offender. The charge should never have been thrown out.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
It wouldn't fly in Canada either. Since the Canadian legal system is adopted from Britain I'll only assume that this will go to some sort of appeal court.

Also lol @ the slipperly slope in the OP. Even the judge said that this was a special circumstance (Although I disagree wholeheartedly with his decision)

Thereaperofdeath19

The Rookie
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2018
Man oh man this is why crap I forgot where I was going with this I come back soon too think why this guy is a douche and why he should have said no and walk away why must some of us men be dumb and weak anyway reply to me if you disagree since I like hearding others voice their opinion

Toutebelle

Banned
Years
You believe the Daily Mail? They're like, the biggest nuts in news! It's like Ann Coulter if she were British.

I know plenty of Muslims and none of them act like that. The few Muslim criminals I saw in the newspaper didn't even bother to play the race card.

Though I am very well aware that there is a problem with Muslim criminals in Europe. The Muslims who do things like honor killings, rapes, and wife beatings give a bad name to the ones who are normal. It makes non-Muslims become anti-Muslim and more likely to support people like Geert Wilders, Lars Vilks, or the British National Party.

It makes me sad that the Muslim world has regressed since its glory days in the Middle Ages. Believe it or not, Muslim women had considerably more freedom hundreds of years ago then they do today. Women in the Ottoman harems played a role in politics well into the modern era. Until a few centuries ago, Muslim women were actually treated better than their European counterparts. Muslim lands were also generally more tolerant of Christians and Jews in the past than today. I suspect the rise of fundamentalist forms of Islam must be the cause of this regression.

(The whole relation drama hetween Muslims and non-Muslims has actually been an inspiration for my writings.)

Last edited:

BlazingLink

Sergeant Serious
Years
That's crazy, how did the judge allow that to fly?

Does that mean that, in Britain, if I didn't know Murder was wrong, I could get away with it?

Back