• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
I tell you what if you can wait a bit I will give you the abra for junk, it's tempting, but I do not like bred DW's, sorry.
Yeah sure I can wait. :D. Thanks! Just wondering... why don't you like bred dw pokes? Whats so bad about them?

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
I'm quirky as you can see, but bred (in my opinion) is not DW it only has the ability I like them caught and in the dream ball.
Oh yeah that makes sense, I guess being caught in the dream ball makes it official. I am willing to wait for the Abra,(Don't worry I am in no rush) but will you post in this thread or will you VM or PM me when you are ready to make the trade?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'm almost done with my trades and will switch games and grab the abra and give it to you, use the W2 fc, don't confuse that with the 2nd white please. What is your fc please?

Years
Hey RNC I'm sorry I never got to you about the Rhydon, it turns out my Platinum doesn't support my router type, so instead I was wondering if you could help evolve my Shelmet into Accelgor in White? That would be much appreciated :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey RNC I'm sorry I never got to you about the Rhydon, it turns out my Platinum doesn't support my router type, so instead I was wondering if you could help evolve my Shelmet into Accelgor in White? That would be much appreciated :)

I can, but if your router doesn't support the Pl. game, how you know it will work with white? I have a router my self and all of my games will connect with it.

Years
I think it will work fine because I am able to get on to the dream world just fine with my router on white and white/black 2

Back