• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
This makes me want to buy another kalos starter box. Yours had landorus ex and mine had FA Skyla. Great pulls be coming from these.

It's insane what luck those Kalos starter boxes have had for me.

Bought a Froakie Box and pulled:

Dragons Exalted:

Rare: Roserade
Reverse Holo: Ninjask (uncommon)

Boundaries Crossed:

Rare: FA Keldeo-EX
Reverse Holo: Taillow (common)

Plasma Blast:

Rare: Drifblim
Reverse Holo: Escavalier (rare)

yet more proof that the things are loaded

I bet come the 6th of November there will be several of us bragging about our super rare and super cool pulls from the new booster pack set me included hehe

Some people who've been to prereleases already have been! ;P

Though I'm not one of those lucky ones.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
They are all from BCR. So people go out there and by those Kalos boxes with boundries crossed in them.

@mpharock

...Because Ampharos Rocks !
Years
  • Age 39
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 20, 2013
I'm just an average Jo here got to wait till the 6th like everyone else but at least i have the funds to buy a nice wedge of them not sure how many to get no doubt there will be promo packs and tins to follow so it might be wise not to buy a complete box of them like i was thinking then again re-selling some rare cards to cover the cost a little would be a smart move i am bound to get a few good pulls from a whole box of booster packs for crying out loud {XD}

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Nov 12, 2015
I am so tempted to buy a Legendary Treasures booster box. I keep hearing about all these epic pulls from prereleases. Gah. I really really want to.

The Sylveon box, the new tins, the other two Kalos starter boxes. So many pretty things that I want to get my paws on!

In other news, I traded my friend a half art Cresselia for 20 reverse holos. XD none were rare, but there were two N's, a Skyla, and an ultra ball.

@mpharock

Years
  • Age 39
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 20, 2013
Well i thought my online deck was making progress and then i faced a trainer who schooled me twice and when i was randomly matched against him for the 3rd time in a row i had a hissy fit and gave up during the game lol

It made me wonder just how many bloody codes i will need before i can actually build the deck i want i have added another 40 to my collection of used codes now and the grand total is now over 200 which is pretty daft. If i was to buy a booster box...

just think of all those extra codes i would have ^^

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
you just need to trade to make decks. just buying packs is never enough.

@mpharock

Years
  • Age 39
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 20, 2013
you just need to trade to make decks. just buying packs is never enough.

Only snag with that is to get the cards i desire i need something 'worth' trading and right now i only have 1 Ex card what i would trade with and i doubt i would get the card(s) i am seeking but i am not put off i win far more games then i loose and when i do loose i just get taste of what i am missing i am still making this deck i have never made one like this before so each match is progress towards it. Still not sure how the coin(s) work i seem to get more when i get spanked rather then win should that be in a close match or buy a country mile {XD}

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
i got me favorite card i was so happy
PokemonShinyCollectionHolofoilCardMeloettaSR-500x500.jpg

@mpharock

Years
  • Age 39
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 20, 2013
I bought the 2013 World Championship winning deck yesterday in town was pleased with that and the online reward with the code gives you 4 special trainer cards, cool 2013 sleeves and case and a cute red pikachu coin too ^^

Years
Goatman, did you mean the English version?

I bought the 2013 World Championship winning deck yesterday in town was pleased with that and the online reward with the code gives you 4 special trainer cards, cool 2013 sleeves and case and a cute red pikachu coin too ^^

I've always been wary about those... but if there are 4 special trainer cards you get through a code in the box, my curiosity is piqued. Have you found out which 4 trainer cards you get with that code?

@mpharock

Years
  • Age 39
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 20, 2013

I've always been wary about those... but if there are 4 special trainer cards you get through a code in the box, my curiosity is piqued. Have you found out which 4 trainer cards you get with that code?

The card is called 'Championship Festival'
Your get 4 copies of with one code and its a stadium trainer with the following text on it...
"Once during your turn, if that player has 6 pokemon in play, he or she may heal 10 damage from each of his or her pokemon."

hopes this helps :)

ps it has cool artwork on it ;)

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years

yes i did im sorry i could not find any pics of the english version.

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Picked up three packs of Legendary Collection at Walmart. Not the most exciting of pulls:

Radiant Collection:
Servine
Gardevoir
Teddiursa
Minccino
Reshiram
Mew EX

Rare Holo:
Terrakion
Hydregion

Rare:
Reuniclus
Gyarados
Tangrowth

Reverse Holo:
Swoobat (uncommon)

Though I did find the Deino line all in the same pack. Would've worked well then for a sealed event! Ha!

@mpharock

Years
  • Age 39
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 20, 2013
I saved a lot of money found a seller on Ebay selling 36 codes for the online game for just over £10 and in UK monies a box of cards would cost 70-80 so now i can buy as many packs as i need or want from my shop rather then wasting loads on a box and having a folder full of commons and a handful of rare cards lol it sort of made my day finding that because i almost talked myself into buying a whole box of them :pink_blankstare:

Years
yes i did im sorry i could not find any pics of the english version.

I was more just wondering if you had actually gone out and bought the Japanese one.

Picked up three packs of Legendary Collection at Walmart. Not the most exciting of pulls:

Radiant Collection:
Servine
Gardevoir
Teddiursa
Minccino
Reshiram
Mew EX

Rare Holo:
Terrakion
Hydregion

Rare:
Reuniclus
Gyarados
Tangrowth

Reverse Holo:
Swoobat (uncommon)

Though I did find the Deino line all in the same pack. Would've worked well then for a sealed event! Ha!

I'd say that's not bad considering you got an EX in one of your 5 packs.

I saved a lot of money found a seller on Ebay selling 36 codes for the online game for just over £10 and in UK monies a box of cards would cost 70-80 so now i can buy as many packs as i need or want from my shop rather then wasting loads on a box and having a folder full of commons and a handful of rare cards lol it sort of made my day finding that because i almost talked myself into buying a whole box of them :pink_blankstare:

If you look hard enough, you'll often find those bundles of codes on eBay for dirt-cheap like that.

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Picked up a Chespin Starter Deck (the $14.99 that included a booster pack).

Fairy Energy is suck a pretty pink! :)

The pack winded up Zekrom EX in it, so an added bonus.

@mpharock

Years
  • Age 39
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 20, 2013
Good job i own a credit card can buy all these goodies and not worry about paying for it all at once one perk to being an adult i guess and today my 36 codes for the online card game got emailed to me. The game is offline till midnight but once it goes back on i have 36 codes to use ^^

sorry for posting back to back but i used my online codes well 35/36 one didn't work but i have completed the set and one pack was very pleasing...

as you can tell i was happy ^^

Last edited:
Years
Picked up a Chespin Starter Deck (the $14.99 that included a booster pack).

Fairy Energy is suck a pretty pink! :)

The pack winded up Zekrom EX in it, so an added bonus.

Wait Chespin's starter deck has fairies in it? :o

Good job i own a credit card can buy all these goodies and not worry about paying for it all at once one perk to being an adult i guess and today my 36 codes for the online card game got emailed to me. The game is offline till midnight but once it goes back on i have 36 codes to use ^^

sorry for posting back to back but i used my online codes well 35/36 one didn't work but i have completed the set and one pack was very pleasing...

as you can tell i was happy ^^

That pack was intense. 2 EXs and a Crushing Hammer on top of that? Duuuude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back