• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Proposal: Pokemon Cafe / Project Eevee

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Alright, so I have two little article ideas I'd like to write.

The first is about the new Pokemon Centre + Pokemon Cafe that opened in Japan last month. It has a bunch of neat Pokemon-themed food/drink, so I'd like to write a short post translating a few select menu items to show off what they have because they look really neat. (And delicious.) :D
Example:
Spoiler:

Aaaand secondly, there's this somewhat odd official twitter account: Project Eevee. Its description says Project Eevee was created to "each day, uncover Eevee's charm, broaden it, love it, and fluff fluff fluff it". The other day, they livetweeted someone in an Eevee costume going around to various stores in Shibuya and interacting with shopkeepers and receptionists. It's absurd and adorable, so I was thinking I might translate a selection of them for the English fandom and figured it might make a cute fluff piece for daily?
Examples:
Spoiler:

Basically I wanna translate some official pages for English audiences. For the cafe one, I'll include a bit of information on how to make reservations and actually go, if people wanted to visit during a Tokyo trip. The other one would be fairly pointless overall, but just... cute, lol. Hopefully these are similar enough to share a pitch thread, but if not I can always split it up. :)

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Both ideas sound good to me. Note that we can embed tweets into articles so that works well for the 2nd one. +1 to both ideas.

Do we know anyone who has been to the cafe itself to draw further information from? I'd say it'd be also good to include the prices + rough conversion for readers to know how much a meal costs there too.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I can include prices.

I could also wait and cover it in a couple months since I intend to go while I'm in Tokyo in June, but I figured that could just be a separate report too. :P I don't know anyone personally who's gone yet, though.

Giliforge

haha funnny!!!1!
Years
+1 to both as well, I think they'll be nice topics that get away from the games.
also i need to see that twittet acc

Giliforge

haha funnny!!!1!
Years
Also, the Twitter account has a link to a website with that has some music playing, might want to check that out

Back