• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
shido-kun, spam much, ne? *hugs kitty* Kawaii! (btw did my PM show up? Y/N)

Where is everyone tonight? I've been here for hours... and hoping the low trainer ID will bring in a shiny spearow on FR, no luck.

An even 100 Absol eggs hatched on E and nothing, no Vilpix either on LG. I haven't so much as looked at R or S, even though it been the longest on S without a shiny.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
tis k lady darkmoon luck smiles upon those who arent looking lol and its not really spam persay as much as defending your shiny honor *puts down pokeballs * i know how long uve wanted absol :) speaking of which lol im filling all 13 empty boxs on e with absol eggs then hatching all 390 of them XD heh i bring out the big gunz for war ;)

yes pm went thru :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Holy... I have the SHC as one of my "favorites" ("bookmarks"), and I have it set so that whenever I type, "SHC" it takes me to the most recent post that I haven't read... And when I did that this evening I was like four pages back from here...

CRAZY!

So I was hunting for meh Tauros but todays hunt yeilded no shinies...

Bummer! Well, let's all keep the spam down please. When we get the shiny hunters website up and running we might stick our own forum in and include a general conversation thread in which you all can babble on about nothing in particular - but until then, please keep it on PM, AIM, MSNM, or whatever you crazy kids are using these days.

Happy hunting!

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Hello Everyone im Back, anyway i have had no luck, to tell you the truth i have been up to my head in Corse work etc, still i hunt on Weekends still. Anyway Good luck to everyone and Congrats to any new catches if any. Thats me done and it took less time than i thaught, oh well better get back to the Rayquaza hunt.

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
yes he did~i remember
-no new shinys for me
-beat FR but did not catch suicune so still have to do that
- reseting for a good ID on Ruby since u guys are always talking about IDs_
~FR update
got saffire and ruby gems
looking for suicune
~Ruby update
lowest ID 01164
luckiest sounding-14777

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
im hatching the absols, shido! all 14 boxes WILL be filled by the end of this week!! this is warrrrr!!! -goes to get his non-shiny absol army-

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Shiny Shuckle said:
yes he did~i remember
-no new shinys for me
-beat FR but did not catch suicune so still have to do that
- reseting for a good ID on Ruby since u guys are always talking about IDs_
~FR update
got saffire and ruby gems
looking for suicune
~Ruby update
lowest ID 01164
luckiest sounding-14777

He got all three of them from Colos? He must've SR for a long time for those!

Years
1st time on computer for a while...just got a new one...i think its for old ppl tho...the text it all big...newayz....i jus beat the E4 so now i am SR for a shiny beldum/METAGROSS!!! btw...congratz MeleeMasterSP....(My room is lucky)XD

Yuscrecio

Fellow Sista'
Years
Hello everyone. OMG... I'm so pissed! >.< My sister was playing my Ruby version and then she came out into the living room and told me she ran into a shiny and then I ran into my room and picked up the game and I wasn't in a battle. She then came back in and said, "Oh yeah, it ran away...". I was soo pissed! Hahaha.

How is everyone else's shiny hunts going? Hopefully better than mine. XD

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Hey man.... Can I join? I know.. I read the rules, so you might not be too trusting of me... but man I've really made a good start on here.
I have 1 shiny to my name today: A Shiny Ninetails that I caught on LG as a Vulpix. I traded it to my main game, FR, and raised it.
Oh, and I have all the proof you'll need.. but I can't post URLs yet. I took pictures of the glorious event! :( Darn.

My Ninetails, in the pic I took of it (I have two, first is of the Vulpix, then after all the hard work, a pic of the Ninetails at Lv. 50)..

I'm trying to raise it to Lv. 100. I think it's almost Lv. 65 now. I took the pic cuz I also want to compare it's stats then and when I reach 100.
Now for my Shiny history...
This is my first one, actually. I've have searched and searched... On my Sapphire game I have 125 hours logged. On my FR, I have over 230 hours logged in. Probably half of that is just hatching eggs trying to get a Shiny or looking all over. But to prove the point much more, I found it on LG... I had just started over, and made it to Lavender Town. I wanted to get a Vulpix, because I hadn't trained one yet, although it's one of my favorites, and one of my favorite shiny forms (Ninetails at least). And there it was. I had imported a Master Ball over from FR which I had got from previous LG outings.
Neat, huh? The only other times would be the G/S/C Gyarados, which isn't really.. well, you get what I'm trying to say. It's just there, and isn't like a true shiny. And then one more time in Gold; I was in the back of Mt. Mortar where I shouldn't have been at the time and came across a Raticate... a Shiny one. I had no PokeBalls, and my team was too weak. back then, you couldn't run from them. One would have to be mad to try and do it today, so I don't know if it's still in effect or not. Needless to say, that Shiny won't be getting far, except maybe into a Master Ball (or one of the others; that's what I used and will be using.)

So, while I try to prove my worth here... I'll be looking around for another. A teammate for Ghost. That's what I called the creature, since Shiny Ninetails looks like a ghost or demon. It can seriously mess with your head. Oh, also, it was EV trained. It's IVs aren't great, but man does Flamethrower pack quite a punch... Sorry, my bad. I tend to ramble on a few things I shouldn't here in this particular thread.
Some Pokemon I have in mind.... Cacnea/Cacturne. Dude. Put that in a Double Battle with Ghost... mention a few scary things to mess with your opponent's mind... :D Also, I like them, and like the Vulpix/Ninetails situation, I haven't had a good chance to train one.
I'm hatching them via Sapphire + Mach Bike combo. I just wish I had Emerald, so I could teach the Shiny (if I obtain one) Thunderpunch.

Good day and good searchings.
-DDD

(Squirtle is also a good choice. :) )

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Super long post, but I read all of it. You might want to keep your posts shorter, just a word of friendly advice.

My brother has a shiny Vulpix too, I caught it for him. He was gonna name it Spirit when he evolved it into a Ninetales.

Years
MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon said:
Super long post, but I read all of it. You might want to keep your posts shorter, just a word of friendly advice.
NO! For God's sake, don't listen to him, DDD! Long posts are really something we've been missing amidst this massive influx of spam. Make your posts as long as you want. And welcome to the club!

3392 Treeckos. Haven't picked up the game today. G'night.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
MetalMario said:
NO! For God's sake, don't listen to him, DDD! Long posts are really something we've been missing amidst this massive influx of spam. Make your posts as long as you want. And welcome to the club!

3392 Treeckos. Haven't picked up the game today. G'night.

I wasn't planning on taking the advice. :D This is the first time I have gained so much praise over it. You are all really giving me a ton of needed self-esteem. -^_^-;
Thanks for the welcoming. I'm now doing what I said I was going to do: trying to hatch Shiny Cacnea. I don't see how that one guy has 12 Shinies... but I guess it's possible, if you are very, very lucky. I, however (and my friend whom apparently doesn't want to know me anymore) am very unlucky when it comes to this. >_>;
-DDD

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
WOOT i have twelve shinnies *does shiny dance * but if u mean MM i think he has 14 ....GRRR im so close !!! :)

to those challenging my shinness i only need 3 more boxs before hatching ;) MUAHAHAHAHA

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
DDD'SSCEPTILE said:
I wasn't planning on taking the advice. :D This is the first time I have gained so much praise over it. You are all really giving me a ton of needed self-esteem. -^_^-;
Thanks for the welcoming. I'm now doing what I said I was going to do: trying to hatch Shiny Cacnea. I don't see how that one guy has 12 Shinies... but I guess it's possible, if you are very, very lucky. I, however (and my friend whom apparently doesn't want to know me anymore) am very unlucky when it comes to this. >_>;
-DDD

Don't worry, if u r persistent, it should pop up one day. BTW, what game r u hatching on?

Back