• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Aluminium Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
Years
lookd pretty good charizard, those tree tiles are really good btw, .

..... oh also where did u get that lucario sprite from? coz ive seen it before somewhere but cant think where,

frome mysteriuos dongeon... hey this game is awseme...

zak

xpert trainer
Years
oh yeah........

frome mysteriuos dongeon... hey this game is awseme...

oh yeah i remember now,

anyways on topic, i'd try n make or find another one tho, it looks kinda , wel 2-d , even know the game is 2d , other overworlds sprites look dif to that ,m but just a suggestion , anyways lookin forward to updatsed this hack looks really good :D

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
Years
Wow, thanks everyone, I might replace Lucario, but for now, I'm happy.
I've finally made the main character.
newaluminium8hg1.png

And the overworld (Cazkuro made the main profie view bellow, the others are by me)
newaluminium9jj0.png

I'll do the female one too soon.

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
Years
Nice Character and keep this up.

Make sure to keep it simple so we understand.
xD thanks, here is the male and female character, although I haven't inserted the female one yet. The overworld is by me this time, the sprite is a DP edit.
trainermaleud9.png
aluminiumchararc2.png
4826y36.jpg
4hi5hyu.jpg

^The aluminium heroes!

shadowedness

Pokemon/RockMan Fanatic
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2008
Cool, this is another good looking ROM, now if only I had enough time to attempt one of these. Anyway I like the graphics and using Ruby over Fire Red is a really good choice as the Fire Red ROMs all have saving issues. Keep on working on it, and please release a download soon.

Callydude™

I hide in the darkness
Years
Hey Green Charizard if you want I can give you some D/P pokemon sprites...
but I guess you all ready have alll the D/P pokemon sprites....
or mabye.....no never mind...

if you want any help with sprites just ask me.....

:( :{

Years
that lucario statue looks a little rough have you gotten it changed yet. Also the hero looks awesome, kinda like a rapper version of the fire red hero.

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
Years
I'll try and do something over it. Anyway, I haven't worked on this for a week due to being ill. But I made two videos, nothing new, but you get to see them move.
40561850rq0.gif

62969442vq5.gif

Last edited:

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
Years
Great!

My friend says people who wear their caps backwards are uncool... though it looks very cool.

P.S Do the heroes have names? I wanted to say Arch & Melissa... oh well, keep it up and don't let the man keep you down.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
nice

this game looks good with good improvements of moving youre charecter . I'd like to see it done

supportaf7.png

Last edited:

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Great hack, but I think the male hero's hat is a little to...how you say.....f-a-t. =P
Yeah, its hat is a little fat, but, sierously, this game looks awsome!!!!! ^_^

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
You have some nice heroes Green Charizard, I really like them.

And it's good to see some work on the scripts too, whenever you have some question, you know where you can find me.
Keep it up. Oh! By the way... What's the deal in spoiling how to navigate through that ice cave? XD

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
Years
Great!

My friend says people who wear their caps backwards are uncool... though it looks very cool.

P.S Do the heroes have names? I wanted to say Arch & Melissa... oh well, keep it up and don't let the man keep you down.
Well I think it looks cool, I wouldn't wear one myself though. It's better than hoodies at least... Nice names, thanks, I think I'll use them

Great hack, but I think the male hero's hat is a little to...how you say.....f-a-t. =P
Yeah, its hat is a little fat, but, sierously, this game looks awsome!!!!! ^_^
Thanks, I don't mind him having a fat hat....

You have some nice heroes Green Charizard, I really like them.

And it's good to see some work on the scripts too, whenever you have some question, you know where you can find me.
Keep it up. Oh! By the way... What's the deal in spoiling how to navigate through that ice cave? XD
Thanks, I like them. I might be contacting you soon though like you say, I want to revamp the TV system. Thanks for the offer.

The cave, well, I thought it was interesting... xD

More screens:
newaluminium22uh2.png
newaluminium11dy1.png

^Mt. Glacier Exit

newaluminium33jr6.png
newaluminium44ha0.png

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
Years
  • Age 115
  • I
  • Seen Apr 10, 2009
Lookin' good Green Charizard. Glad to know my overworld is going to good use :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back