• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Your spring is very similar to mines, Somniac. Except we got like a meter of snow, lol.

And today was suppose to be like 2°C but It's showing -4°C instead. Wtf weather >.>

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Huh, snow.. When its almost April? Interesting. Anyways, let me make a quick introduction, I'm Dradier, a game developer, and I'm just gonna hangout here for a while.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It never exactly warmed up here, but I'm fine with that haha. It'll still be a while before I'm tired of the cold weather. I did just check the weather, though, it it's high 30s (Fahhrenheit) here. Perhaps spring really will fight its way here.

Wow, this is the first time I've been on DCC during the morning in a while.

Welcome, Dradier. [:

Also
399139_274540052675255_327293551_n.jpg

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome Dradier! I hope you will stay and not run in a few days in the DCC where we talk of nothing and everything at the same time. :)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Wow, Nathan, that's a pretty good way to describe it haha.

I'm going to have to tolerate other humans today. :c
There doesn't seem to be much of a topic going on? So how are you guys/what are your plans for the day?

Edit:
@Jz
Or they're like every person on Facebook. ;D
I have a friend who added that he's engaged to his profile. In reality, his character is just engaged in some play he was in. I've never had a chance to see him in anything like that, but apparently he's a really good actor.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Welcome, Dradier! Here is where you'll be able to talk and discuss about any topic you care to imagine under the sky. Make yourself at home!

I am bored. I shall try to make use of this boredom to complete my assignment. I feel so tired from doing it but I really wanna complete it. It's the only way...!

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
@JNathan: Huh, don't worry, I won't.. Looking on how these quick chat threads progress, and how little time you have to wait for a reply, looks like I'm gonna spend some quality time with you bros and ladies. (whats a different word for ladies? I still can't think of one that interprets similar to bros) I still don't get what you are saying about the stay and not run away thing. I'm not good at figuring out jokes.
@synergee: Sure I will! Thanks!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
He means don't get scared and run away if we start talking about dog meat and similar weird stuff.And stay, this place is pretty fun.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
DCC subject are scary sometimes like the fabulous dog meat and dead animals so you could run away thinking we're crazy people.
Procrastinate Amanda!

Years
Uh, hi there Dradier.

I don't know what the topic is... but it seems like I'm almost about to go to sleep as its 12:47am in Sydney right now. However I know that I will be ready for another action-packed day in this DCC, so I guess this means goodnight for me right now?

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
@Hikari10: Eh, sure! Have a good rest! Be prepared for another good day at DCC, I guess!
@JNathan and glitchguy: I hopefully wont, some of the stuff you talk about do scare me though... I'll probably only stay here for like 30 mins a day, I have other stuff to do..

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Synerjee
Spoiler:

Seems like your situation. ;D

Haha, that dog meat title was the best. [: We seriously had to have scared some people away with it.

I really need to stop posting pictures here but whatever.
428888_260331527429441_396408368_n.png

I think I squished his wife yesterday. Man, that was a big spider.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Nights, Hikari~

@Nathan: Nuuuu I cannot procrastinate any longer! D: I Must Complete Assignment. RAWR.

You have assignments due? Me too! (its the vacation homework for me)

I fought against procrastination and finally did a 2000 word History essay regarding the cold war and why communism failed in Russia. I am half dead already.

What's left is lots and lots of Math homework. Anyone here know what's differentiation?

However, its late at night now (10 pm) and I am tired, gonna sleep soon.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Formulae? What formulae? My teacher has came up with some poem to make me remember that without using formulas.

That thing's called differentiation is disgusting once they add in fractions, squareroots, cube roots and all those good stuff along with trigonometry and logarithms.

I don't understand why am I learning this when obviously I am not going to be some great scientist/mathematician. All I want to be is a simple guy with a simple life.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Huh, I don't have anything to do but sit out, and relax. Homework can be depressing, I wish you luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back