• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Video Game Describes you the Best?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Well, video game playstyles come in all sorts. For example, if say, in a shooter game, you'd shoot everyone in sight, or prefer the quiet, bold, and sneaky approach. There are also games that require more problem solving than action. There are also video games that require you to counter other strategies, or, if you prefer, you can go all out. Basically, sometimes you can choose what to do, in each given situation or scenario in video games.

But, considering all this, which video game, or video games, with a particular playstyle, describes you the most, and how does it describe you, based on the playstyle?

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
WarioWare DIY is the story of my life. I barely play video games anymore but don't have a problem making them. I've even gone back to school for video game development. You can also make your own music (which I guess would technically be chiptune music) which makes sense considering all I mostly listen to are VG soundtracks anyway. The art component is about how I'm always choosing to draw stuff over, again, playing video games when ironically, I don't want to be a game artist and SHOULD be playing video games to have a better understanding of them.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Punch-Out%21%21.jpg

This was easy. It's a boxing game, a rhythm game, an arcade game, and a puzzle game rolled into one. It's like 4 of my favorite things in one charming, hard and hilarious package. It's one of those games that I can easily express AND describe myself with.

Back