• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Thanks everyone. Unfortunately, my priorities have been changed a bit, and so, I wont be able to post, or to work on the hack as often as I did previously. This situation will keep on till mid-December.

There's not much left for me to release the 2nd Beta, just to finish scripting the Gym Battle in Olivine, and doing the Route 42 and Mt.Mortar. Hopefully in two or three free days those can be finished (and if I feel it's taking too long, I will release it before). But, when will I get those free days, it depends on how fast and good can I do my current work (a few tests and other assignments, I really want to be good at them)

Well, it's not like I'm saying goodbye, just saying that things are gonna be slower. So I'll keep on posting as always. So, here are more screenshots:

image38ju8.png
image39ke9.png
image40dy3.png
image41ct2.png
image42zr3.png
image43mm2.png

Most likely, I'll post again on Sunday. See ya then!

martijn

HeartGold & Collosseum
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
Cool screens! You figured out how to do Sudowoodo? Awesome!
Edit: Anyway, real life comes first, good luck on your (school?) assignments, zel!
Edit2: That Pokemon with mail you get, is that a Spearow or something?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2013
very either friend you go of or to better, I wish best… I to you I even hope to fill all post that they lack me to put my hack XD

muy bien amigo vas de bien a mejor, te deseo lo mejor ... yo aun espero llenar todos los post que me faltan para poner mi hack XD

martijn

HeartGold & Collosseum
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
@alexmad: you shouldn't use a translator, your grammar doesn't make sense (at least to me).:P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
I dunno if u fixed this glitch yet, but west of new bark town
there is an item on the floor, if you pick it up the game freezes

scf

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2015
as he said, that is gonna be a berry tree, but it isn't scripted yet

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2013
sorry by not knowing English.
ZEL you are best the very good truth script

sorry por no saber ingles..
ZEL eres el mejor la verdad muy bueno los script

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Got a rest of about 20 minutes. So I'll pick up the questions. Let's see...

Cool screens! You figured out how to do Sudowoodo? Awesome!
Edit: Anyway, real life comes first, good luck on your (school?) assignments, zel!
Edit2: That Pokemon with mail you get, is that a Spearow or something?

Thanks, and the poke with mail is, of course, a Spearow.

You could make a sprite for sudowoodo

I just thought that it would be better to leave it as a tree sprite. After all, Sudo is a master of mimic, aint it? (And, that would save me a sprite for another thing in the future)

Only a few days left until the next beta. I can`t wait.

Me neither... :P

Will Headbutt trees make a return?

Headbutt trees > those round shrub things :D

Not in Beta2. And probably not until at least I finish Johto, since scripting is gonna be a long and tiring (and boring) editing...

I dunno if u fixed this glitch yet, but west of new bark town
there is an item on the floor, if you pick it up the game freezes

I moved it in Beta2. So it means berry trees are not in Beta2 (I'll make them for the next one)

sorry by not knowing English.
ZEL you are best the very good truth script

sorry por no saber ingles..
ZEL eres el mejor la verdad muy bueno los script

Jeje, BF no es tan buen traductor, verdad? Gracias acerca de los scripts.
Translation: Jeje, BF is not a good translator, aint it? Thanks about my scripts.

That's all. Thanks for your comprehension and patience. Need to go. Bye bye!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
finish this plz!!! silver/gold were my favorite in the series, and everyone is making crap remakes and not finishing but i did the beta on this 1 and YEAH!

if u dont finish i might kill myself so finish for my sake plz.

P.s. u rule
and i was jking about killing my self
but finish anyway.

Last edited:

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Looks very nice but for some reason whenever i patch the firered game, it says its done, but it never does anything, but i really love what you've done so far, keep it up:D

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
Years
Thanks everyone. Unfortunately, my priorities have been changed a bit, and so, I wont be able to post, or to work on the hack as often as I did previously. This situation will keep on till mid-December.

There's not much left for me to release the 2nd Beta, just to finish scripting the Gym Battle in Olivine, and doing the Route 42 and Mt.Mortar. Hopefully in two or three free days those can be finished (and if I feel it's taking too long, I will release it before). But, when will I get those free days, it depends on how fast and good can I do my current work (a few tests and other assignments, I really want to be good at them)

Well, it's not like I'm saying goodbye, just saying that things are gonna be slower. So I'll keep on posting as always. So, here are more screenshots:

image38ju8.png
image39ke9.png
image40dy3.png
image41ct2.png
image42zr3.png
image43mm2.png

Most likely, I'll post again on Sunday. See ya then!

It's been some time since I last visited this topic, and it seems as if you've done a great deal! Adding Sudowoodo and his overworld sprite is a brilliant idea(beats replacing him with a tree, anyway). Incidentally, did you get the sprite from Emerald? Or did you make it yourself?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, at least I got two hours, and finished the Gym (it always takes a bit extra because there's someone, you know who, that needs an extra scripting. And, besides, I added an extra trainer at Olivine's Gym, I thought Jasmine was too lonely...)

With that I'm going to map the Route42. Not right now, quite sleepy. Tomorrow, I doubt it, it's gonna be my "programming day". Perhaps on Sunday, I'll speak again on Sunday then. See ya!

Wait, wait! I'm forgetting to post my screenshots!

image44ba2.png
image45fo4.png
image46db7.png
image47pj1.png
image48pc2.png
image49eh1.png

I just got used to making the "!" sign popping out of Silver... :P
And, definitely, I'll make a full tileset for towers in the future, I dont like how they are looking... (I may take yours, sena82)

DarkArcz: wot? It's the same tree sprite you use for CUT!!! Hahaha, see? told ya!, Sudo is a master of mimic, hahaha!!!
***Ends day with a good laugh, thanks***

martijn

HeartGold & Collosseum
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
One question, have you made it so that the Sudowoodo tree can't be 'manually' cut away (Menu > Pokemon > (example) Bellsprout > Cut) like a normal tree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back