• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELP!!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2013
I need Help!!!!. on 12/29/12 my sister vacuumed up my gamepad charger,but we recovered it because it was stuck in the vacuum and we pulled it out. It still worked after that. that story will make sense in a minute. I got bullied on my way home from school today. Then when I got home I tried charging my WiiU game pad in every plug in my house and it didn't work in any plug in my house,but then I went back to the first plug and it worked. My WiiU gamepad does this often and my gamepad's charge doesn't last long either. I thought my gamepad's charger was broken. Can anyone help me with my situation. This all happened within twenty minutes. I really need help. I needed someone to tell because I had a bad day. These people are my real friends who listen. Anybody out there.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Yeah, looks like you're having a bit of a weak day. Since the major focus of this thread seems to be about your faulty charger and whatnot, I'll move it over to Technology & Internet in case anyone has any tips for fixing stuff like that. Chances are, though, that you'll just have to get hold of a new one.

Years
If it didn't work and then randomly did then it's probably just a faulty connection in the wire. If you jiggle the actual wire until it starts to charge and then try and keep it in that position then you might be able to get a full charge out of it, but to be honest I'd suggest buying a new charger.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Agreed -- it looks like the charger has been damaged. It'd be best to replace it and explain what happened in detail. It was an accident so don't blame anyone. If you have a credit card or know someone with one, you can get one online, but GameStop should have the charger you need as well. They also carry pretty good third party chargers.

Back