• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
You just joined PC a week and a half ago. You'll be able to change your name on April 22.

Manitee

bury me alive
Years
Requested name change~ Charlotteee

The hearts make it really awkward to log in. :(

Thanks! c:

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2018
So this is a thing again?? D:

So I really want to change my nick to HatedHero, I didn't use my old nick M4ttSydal for 5 years except PC xD

Useless Eevee

A Useless Lonely Eevee
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 22, 2016
Requested Name Change: Useless Eevee
I accidentally put one too many "e"s in there >.<

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Requested name change~ Charlotteee

The hearts make it really awkward to log in. :(

Thanks! c:

You can't change it until April. Everyone needs to make sure they read the first post. You can change your username every four months, and if you're a tier 4 supporter or higher, you can change every three months. If you just joined in December, you haven't been here long enough to change your username. If you already hate your username that much, you could simply make a new account, since you haven't been on PC long enough to have done much anyway.

It's a simple thing, guys. Really. Please read the first post.

Years
Can't change it until April. :L

You can't change it until April. Everyone needs to make sure they read the first post. You can change your username every four months, and if you're a tier 4 supporter or higher, you can change every three months. If you just joined in December, you haven't been here long enough to change your username. If you already hate your username that much, you could simply make a new account, since you haven't been on PC long enough to have done much anyway.

Actually, typos and minor character changes don't count towards the name change rule, I don't think.. at least from what I read from this:

• Small changes, fixing typos, little things!
    Small changes and corrections won't count towards your limits for changing. This includes changing case (capitalization), adding/removing spaces or underscores, and removing numbers.

Manitee

bury me alive
Years

Surely that would count as a minor change?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Actually, typos and minor character changes don't count towards the name change rule, I don't think.. at least from what I read from this:

That's true, but it doesn't change that there are still way too many people neglecting the first post.

Surely that would count as a minor change?

I'm not totally sure, tbh. It says things about removing numbers and changing capitalization, but it doesn't say anything about symbols. :/ So hopefully an admin can come along to clarify that.

Like this one will go through I'm sure:

Requested Name Change: Useless Eevee
I accidentally put one too many "e"s in there >.<

Because he misspelled something by mistake. No such thing as a useless Eevee though! ;)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
Requested Name Change: miakalina

I changed my name from miakalina to 恐竜の女王 on my main account.
I'm just wondering if I can change this alt's name to miakalina just to preserve it, but if I can't that's fine. :)
Thanks for all the hard work!

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
Years
Former Name: elija
Requested Name Change: Brolijah
It's how most people I know online know me as, and this account here on PC forums was my first account ever (nearly 4 years ago I think), so I chose something simpler. But now it's just kinda troublesome.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2014
Former Name: TheSneakyTruth
Requested Name Change: Sneaky Truth

For the simple reason that I did not know spaces were allowed when I was signing up.

Years
Requested Name Change: Alfabusa

I was going to sign into this community and noticed that my email was already in use. I was confused but through that managed to figure out that apparently I had made this account all the way back in 2009, and had completely forgotten about it!
So, yeah, it'd be real cool changing the name to something I'm actually using in general. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back