• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Left 3DS at Taco Bell D=

Pinta77

Great news! My brother called the taco bell for me. Turns out they found the backpack (with my 3ds inside) and said they'd hang onto it until I can pick it up.

I just picked it up today and I'm very relieved =) Ended up being a great day.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Great news! My brother called the taco bell for me. Turns out they found the backpack (with my 3ds inside) and said they'd hang onto it until I can pick it up.

I just picked it up today and I'm very relieved =) Ended up being a great day.
Congratulations! That's a good news =) Glad you got it back =)

As for the topic in question... I have only lost one mobile phone... Really old one and it was long time ago, though.
From that time I'm careful with my electronic devices. And I only lost earphones...
I hate losing things, though :/

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I've never left it at like a restaurant or anything like that, but I have forgotten my 3ds on top of my car before and drove off. Needless to say it fell off in the middle of a busy street. Luckily it wasn't too damaged and still works.

I hope they have your 3ds!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
First time I rode my bike to high school (years ago now) I lot my bike keys in English class and had to beg my stepdad to take some bolt cutters when he went out that night to get it back for me.

Few months after I left my brothers GBA Advanced (that old purple thing that was awkwardly shaped and hated the light) in the coach on a school trip, never told anybody and it was forever lost

things then seemed to be alrite until college when I left my back with everything in it in college
(Laptop, DS + Games, Phone and wallet) never saw any of that again either ... was mega bummed and got into so much trouble over that :/

yeah im fairly irresponsible now I live on my own and I worry that im going to lose my house keys or something :/

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
I have these bins under my bed, and sometimes, somehow, stuff will get lost and find its way onto the lids of the bins. . . The first time my family went to Disney World, I brought my GBA SP and when we got back home, I was convinced I had left it in the hotel, because I couldn't find it. But guess where it was? On top of one of the bins for who knows how long. ;~;
The same thing happened to my DS Lite a few years ago. I couldn't find it for THREE MONTHS, and then one day I moved my bed to find something totally else, and there it was, on top of a bin. Even after I thought I had searched under my bed.
How stuff gets there, I have no idea. It's an abyss I tell you.

One time when I was in middle school, my phone fell out of my pocket in class and I didn't notice. . . Thankfully the teacher did and she sent it to the office, and I got it back within a few minutes. :p

Years
It wasn't a handheld gaming console, but about a year before, I left my $1700 laptop on a bench after getting into my mom's car in my university. I didn't realize that I left that thing there until I got home, which was about 20 minutes after. We then rushed to the same stop I left my laptop, which took another 20 minutes... and thankfully, THANKFULLY it was there. After that incident, I never left another thing in a random place.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 1, 2021
I personally only lose things when I'm at my house... out and about everything goes into my pockets so when my pocket feels lighter I notice it right away.

Zise

zZz
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 10, 2018
Never quite lost anything outside of home, but I do forget things like my cellphone at work. I don't really stress out in that case because it's always going to be where I left it, although it's a damn hassle going back and forth!

Oh, and I lose my car keys at home A LOT.

Years
I've lost 2 DS Lites years ago, and who knows where those are now. I also lost my DSi, but I had just forgotten it when I hid it under my car seat so it wouldn't get stolen. 2 years later the car was cleaned out and I found it. It was almost as good as finding money in your pockets.

Yukari

I lost my favorite Pikachu plushie at our library once
I miss you pikachu ;_;

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Nothing as bad as loosing a console, but in 2009, when my family moved homes, I forgot my LeafGreen and Sapphire and a few other GBA games in the old home, I didn't noticed until years later when I bought my DS Lite.

Other items:
Yes, I do tend to loose things around the house, in my room a lot (it's usually messy) like my cell phone or tv remote in the bed sheets or under the bed, or in a drawer (when I want them, I don't know where I left them)

Apologies, forgot this part: Pinta77 such great news that your 3DS turned up safe and sound for you to continue enjoying

Last edited:

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
I tend to leave my phone and wallet everywhere at school and have to go on these long, extravagant hunts to try and find them, but I somehow always do.

The worst is when I lose games, cause I only lose them in my house. All my old Pokemon games are nowhere to be found in my house which makes no sense whatsoever.

Pinta77

4 likes for finding my 3ds :P thanks for the support. Hope something this tragic never happens to anyone else

Years
I've lost games before, but never consoles, at least not for very long. My Pokemon LeafGreen and Spyro: Season of Flame were missing for several years each. (That was my first LeafGreen. My second one was stolen in roughly February 2007.)

Pinta77

I've lost games before, but never consoles, at least not for very long. My Pokemon LeafGreen and Spyro: Season of Flame were missing for several years each. (That was my first LeafGreen. My second one was stolen in roughly February 2007.)

I lost my first sapphire version, never saw it again. I also recently lost an entire ds case. No ds inside, but it had 3 games inside one of which is my white 2 version with keldeo, mew, 2 meolettas, and a bunch of other very important pokemon on it. Can't remember the other 2 games inside. Hope I find that soon too.

Back