• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elite Battle 2015: Gen 5 battle skin

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 27, 2015
I've tested this on several sprites and it does work. I'm sure it works on larger sprites as well, because both Wailord and Rayquaza fit on the screen with no problems.

My Backsprites are still huge, where did you get your sprite pack from?

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
My Backsprites are still huge, where did you get your sprite pack from?
Backsprites are always zoomed to be larger than the frontsprites. For perspective. That's how it should be considering you have front and backsprites of similar dimensions. Setting both the front and backsprites to be of equal proportions is just stupid, and you'd be better off using the regular battle system for that.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 27, 2015
Backsprites are always zoomed to be larger than the frontsprites. For perspective. That's how it should be considering you have front and backsprites of similar dimensions. Setting both the front and backsprites to be of equal proportions is just stupid, and you'd be better off using the regular battle system for that.

Ah! I understand now. Thank you for clarifying.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 12, 2015
Hey the backgrounds dont seem to be working then i do player vs player battles only working with wild pokemon battles how would i fix this?

Only seems to work with the default backgrounds ????

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Years
View attachment 74775

View attachment 74776

View attachment 74777

Well the sprites function properly, but they are all small compared to the battlefield, even the Trainer sprite is small. I assume that is not suppose to be like that right?

I pretty much downloaded this as part of the Generation 6 Add-On

Since you downloaded this from Gen 6 and not his stand alone scripts, your reports are better suited to the Gen 6 thread. Check your settings

Code:
#===============================================================================
# *If your pokemon sprites are not blown up to 2x resolution, change this
#  to 2.0.  Otherwise, leave be.
#===============================================================================
BATTLERZOOM  = 1.0

You are using x1 resolution sprites, so you should change this to 2.0 instead. I will need to think of how to say this in the main post so this doesn't confuse people

KillerMapper

Helix Follower
Years
Is there any way for us to turn off the trainer animations?

If you just don't use an animated sprite, it should be fine, no? When I tried, I kept the default sprites from gen 3, and they wasn't animated since it has only one frame. Just too big (but easy to fix, just downscale the sprite).
If you want to use the trainer pack provided by Luka, you'll have to cut the sprite and keep only the frame you want.

Allgamesdude

The Creator of the WIP game, Pokémon Cosmic. Looki
Years
Hey guys, using Following Pokemon creates that error in battle when pressing control. The game tries to add a follower, but it cant since you're in battle. Then, that rising thing happens again, where the UI menu begins to rise with every command.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 17, 2015
In some battles, the battle background is not placed in the center of the screen correctly. Instead it is in the upper left, leaving the screen mostly black. Any idea what the problem is?

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2016
Im getting this error
---------------------------
Exception: RuntimeError
File PBS/pokemon.txt, section 2, key Compatibility
Monster,Grass

Compiler:219:in `csvPosInt!'
Compiler:2331:in `pbCompilePokemonData'
Compiler:2314:in `each'
Compiler:2314:in `pbCompilePokemonData'
Compiler:2312:in `loop'
Compiler:2390:in `pbCompilePokemonData'
Compiler:2296:in `each'
Compiler:2296:in `pbCompilePokemonData'
Compiler:2295:in `each'
Compiler:2295:in `pbCompilePokemonData'

This exception was logged in
C:\Users\jose\Saved Games/Project1/errorlog.txt.
Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK

is it compatible with the 6th gen add ons????

Last edited by a moderator:

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Update Time!

You can now enjoy the Safari Zone. Sorry it took so long. You can use both the new and old UI.
Scene, UI and Sprite scripts have been updated to add the new changes. Also some bitmap skewing things have been changed/fixed.

I have changed the way battle backgrounds get loaded. You can now use images of 256 x 192 (or 512 x 384) dimensions.

Last edited:

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
Update Time!

You can now enjoy the Safari Zone. Sorry it took so long. You can use both the new and old UI.
Scene, UI and Sprite scripts have been updated to add the new changes. Also some bitmap skewing things have been changed/fixed.

I have changed the way battle backgrounds get loaded. You can now use images of 256 x 192 (or 512 x 384) dimensions.
Damn i already finish making 1024x786 bg's but thanks for scaling it to smaller size!, and i cant wait to test the safari!
Is there anyway to only keep trainer sprites x0.5 zoomed, since they appear big when using elite battle system

Last edited:
Back